Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Copulins are fake?
JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 245
Thanks received:
403 thanks in 202 posts

RE: Copulins are fake?
02-25-2012 9:38 AM

Welcome Janiece!

Cops are a synthetic version of the vaginal secretions of young, fertile women. I think Stone Labs was the first to release it's formula called Essence of Woman. I have seen the chemicals listed somewhere but I forget where. It may be on the Stone Labs website or on Diane's Paradise 7 forum. I think you can find the formula if you really search. Smile

Some women report greater attraction and flirtation from men when they wear synthetic cops. Men can wear a much lower dose of cops for the "social proof" of smelling like they just had sex with a woman. Theory has it that this will make the man more attractive to other women if those other women think he has just had sex, which in turn will increase the chances of him ACTUALLY having sex. In short, women want what other women have. I think another use for cops involves weight lifters sniffing concentrated cops for a testosterone spike to help with recovery after weight training. I have no experience with this latter application.

As to weather it is pseudoscience or not I think that is a difficult question. There would have to be a double-blind study published in a peer-reviewed journal for the cops effect to be considered hard science. An unlikely prospect! Too many feminists have veto authority over academic studies. Is an effect pseudoscience if it works for many people but it has not been studied by researchers or or had it's effects published in some obscure peer review journal?

I hope you will take the time to post an introduction and let us know more about yourself: your age, how you found us, what is your interest in pheromones--what do you hope to accomplish with pheromones. If you are purely interested in research, I think you will fit in here. But if you just want something to spray on to act as a social lubricant, you will fit in here as well.

Welcome to the wonderful world of pheromones! We are delighted you found us! Smile
02-25-2012 9:38 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
Copulins are fake? - Janiece - 02-24-2012, 11:22 PM
RE: Copulins are fake? - idontknow - 02-25-2012, 1:44 AM
RE: Copulins are fake? - JAYCEE - 02-25-2012 9:38 AM
RE: Copulins are fake? - Beccah - 02-25-2012, 9:09 PM