Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Copulins and Male Aggression
Pirouette
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Copulins and Male Aggression
03-19-2010 3:58 PM

I've been wondering. Can copulins make a man near you more aggressive? I ask this because I can think of a few instances when men have acted more "aggressive" around me when wearing a Like A Magnet (a-nol and cops) or BAM (cops and b-nol).

One time when I was wearing BAM around my TG, he started displaying kind of aggressive/risk-taking behaviors such as hanging upside down from his harness at a rock climbing facility (showing off) and barking like a dog. Then again, I've experienced aggressive behavior from him while wearing Instant Honesty and EST.

Another day I wore Like A Magnet out dancing. I was with my TG and when I whipped out my water bottle, he had his out too. He asked which was which. I told him mine was the one with the red lipstick ring around the mouth of the bottle. So he whipped out a knife and carved his first initial into the cap of his water bottle.

That same evening, I was talking to this guy I hadn't seen in a while, and when we were talking about dating (in general) he grabbed my by the waist and held on to me and emphatically instructed me to put my arm around his waist as well--to make a particular point. I was like :red face:. It was just unusual for him, and I'm generally not a touchy-feely person. I guess he just felt really comfortable around me.

And then last night I wore Like A Magnet to a dance class, and this guy I only went out with twice was displaying almost stalkerish characteristics around me. Hovering around me, staring at me, hinting at jealousy, trying to be domineering. It was starting to border on creepy, since we haven't been out for over two months.

So do you think the cops illicted these responses?
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2010 4:02 PM by Pirouette.)
03-19-2010 3:58 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

RE: Copulins and Male Aggression
03-19-2010 4:05 PM

Yes. Eek Yes I do. Guys to funny things sometimes when they are under the influence of copulins. Sorry to hear that he was creeping you out like that. Unfortunately, Pheromones can really bring out the shadow side of people.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
03-19-2010 4:05 PM
Gone with the Wind
Pheromone Wraith

Rep Post

03-19-2010 5:28 PM

Very interesting responses, likely related to the cops. These might better be characterised as display or showing off than agression.

Agression related to cops is more likely to be directly related to mating, as in rape or same sex agression related to competition for mating priveleges.

There are some interesting old posts on the Pherotalk board on this. In one, a female wearing cops reported being beat up by another female at a bus stop.

Gone with the Wind

<p align="center">Gate, gate, paragate, parasamgate. Bodhi svaha!</p>
03-19-2010 5:28 PM
TearsOfJoy
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-19-2010 5:37 PM

I see this kind of aggression as a form of showing how capable/strong/smart he is. I've see this too. Naturally introvert men around me suddenly taking major decisions so they were able to help me out, without considering the consequence for someone else. Then telling me "I've arranged it for you". Funny stuff, actually Mrgreen

I'n my secret drawer you'll find:

AD's: IS/A, IS/B, MX135, CTTM2, IO, IH, IS, P78, P79, P83, A-nol
LP'S: Blatant Invitation, Open Windows, Treasured Hearts, Lace, Heart & Soul
P7: Cops in alcohol and oil, Rock Star Red Carpet, Sexiest Sex Kitten Heart
Other: PPA/w, PCC
03-19-2010 5:37 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Pirouette
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-19-2010 9:47 PM

(03-19-2010 5:37 PM)TearsOfJoy Wrote:  I see this kind of aggression as a form of showing how capable/strong/smart he is.

Yes, this is a good way to describe this behavior, particularly for my TG. I just couldn't find the words. Blush But interestingly enough, I don't recall seeing these behaviors with straight Essence of Woman . Just with these Love Potion blends. I wonder if the a- and b-nol played a role.
(This post was last modified: 03-19-2010 9:48 PM by Pirouette.)
03-19-2010 9:47 PM
Bella
Away
Serious Poster

Sex: Female

Rep Post

03-20-2010 5:35 AM

(03-19-2010 3:58 PM)Pirouette Wrote:  I've been wondering. Can copulins make a man near you more aggressive? I ask this because I can think of a few instances when men have acted more "aggressive" around me when wearing a Like A Magnet (a-nol and cops) or BAM (cops and b-nol).

Then again, I've experienced aggressive behavior from him while wearing Instant Honesty and Estratetraenol (EST).

So do you think the cops illicted these responses?

Yes, yes, yes!!! Yes Cops make them feel their oats and they want to share them with YOU! Yu It can make any man in your vicinity more aggressive because it raises their testosterone levels. What's more is that they often feel entitled to approach you because you're sending out signals telling them you're fertile and ready for sex. Their reaction is only natural, right? So, once you put on the cops, you won't just attract those you're interested in, you'll attract the masses. Yes, you will. Eek Unfortunately, ya gotta take the Average Frustrated Chump's with the hotties. Some guys are more able to control their attraction/urges...others can scare you with the slobbering and wolf stares and then there's the pawing.

Same thing can happen with guys wearing Androstenone around other guys. I'm sure you've been present when some of the guys have gotten into a round of Oneupmanship? Hi testy levels can provoke competitiveness at best, and get their ass kicked at worst. Seriously, there are many reports on this at PTalk.
It can bring out aggression from those who don't normally act that way and it can push those already bent that way over the edge. It also has to do with how much natural Androstenone they're pumping out on their own. So, whenever testosterone levels are raised, you run the risk of displays of aggressive behavior. Survival of the fittest...top dog wins the mate.

Even guys who know they're wearing Androstenone can have a hard time managing it. Their friends around them can have trouble with it, too. Especially the young ones because they already produce plenty of their own and are actually ODing on it. Just ask good ol' whatshisname...ya know, the guy who was wearing Turn Up The Heat at the club when his good buddy got whacked by it, went nuts and then mouthed off to the bouncer...almost getting them both killed. It can be like riding a bucking bronco for some. Either you know/learn how to channel it and tame the beast...or if that pony is too rough to ride...you lower the dose. It's like me and a bit too much TAL. I can reign it in, but often don't feel like wrestling with it. So, low I go.

In the case of Instant Honesty, we know it inspires a deeper connection and that Estratetraenol makes people protective and accommodating. As far as them eliciting aggressiveness...hmm...I think, from what you've said about your TG, he's a strong responder to pheromones in general. And as TOJ said, maybe his protective response translates to displays of "aggressiveness".

Pirouette, you said you haven't gotten this aggressive display with Essence of Woman alone...only when it's in Like A Magnet/BAM. I think perhaps the openness of the nols enables him to connect to the aggression provoked by the cops and therefore he's able to express that aggression more readily. That's manifested in carving his initial into the bottle cap or barking like the dog he is...lol...can you say, Call of The Wild? Woof! Big Grin

Bella
03-20-2010 5:35 AM
Pirouette
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

03-20-2010 9:09 AM

I have to admit, I was kind of turned on by the "Woof!" from my TG. :red face: That same evening I wore BAM to the climbing facility, a bunch of us ladies were sitting around, and my TG was kind of the center of attention. All of a sudden, this guy, a regular, came out of nowhere and tackled my TG. They had this mock wrestling match right in front of us. Talk about male displays of aggression. It was quite entertaining, actually.Girl haha

The evening I wore I wore the EST with Instant Honesty, TG was showing me how to belay a rock climber. I wonder if the EST brought out more paternal characteristics in him, because while he was explaining the techniques, he was very stern, and did not crack a smile once. At one point, after he instructed me to thread the rope through my harness, he actually jerked me towards and him with the rope and said, "Come here!" I was a bit taken aback, and call me crazy, but I thought it was kind of hot. :red face:
03-20-2010 9:09 AM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

03-21-2010 6:48 AM

Yep they do make men more aggressive but on a sexual level. I agree with Bella on the combo of Alpha Androstenol and cops making him feel more open and responsive to the aggressive feelings he displays.

Thing to remember though is what makes our targets aggressive sexually can also make creepy mall stalking men more aggressive as well. Had a incident a while back with the combo of TAH and cops I dont want to repeat. To make a long story short I picked up on this creep bugging me and called my hubby and both my son and him got there just in time to rescue me and kick the crap out of the guy. I didnt tell my hubby I was wearing TAH and cops he would have been pissed.

What you combine your cops with does make a significant difference sometimes.

TAH gives a submissive soft vibe and that combined with the sexual vibe of copulins is great with a trusted partner. However its like wearing a bulls eye for creeps worn in the wrong environment.

In women I notice a little aggressiveness on a competitive level but not violent aggression. Women are generally non violent however they can be catty bitches LOL I dont get much of that either unless I use TAH and cops.

Tisha
03-21-2010 6:48 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Liam
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

04-28-2010 7:57 AM

(03-21-2010 6:48 AM)Tisha Wrote:  Had a incident a while back with the combo of TAH and cops I dont want to repeat. To make a long story short I picked up on this creep bugging me and called my hubby and both my son and him got there just in time to rescue me and kick the crap out of the guy. I didnt tell my hubby I was wearing TAH and cops he would have been pissed.

:s

My GF is somewhat afraid of this sort of reactions. I told her about phero/cops products and we're about to order some starter variety from LP, mainly for her to test fragrances and then ordering some amped ones for her, maybe one blend for work and one blend for fun.

I think she'll choose dominance or leather for work environment, and i recommended her to get Like A Magnet as a fun/party mix, but now she's worried to be attacked by aggressive males in the metro or alike, lol :/
Must say that we live in some high criminality/hot district, with high testosteronic males lurking in every corner Mrgreen

well, maybe i'll still get Like A Magnet for her and advise her to avoid using it in such environment ? anyway Like A Magnet is a-nol + cops, not TAH, but should'nt cops by themselves cause agressive reactions too ?
04-28-2010 7:57 AM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

04-29-2010 4:31 AM

Quote:well, maybe i'll still get Like A Magnet for her and advise her to avoid using it in such environment ? anyway Like A Magnet is a-nol + cops, not TAH, but should'nt cops by themselves cause agressive reactions too ?

Yes men will react more aggressively but unless they are prone to bad behavoir they will not force.

Copulins which is sexual and feminine and TAH which is very girly and submissive are a great combo. Just not in some environments. This guiy at the mall was there looking for a easy target and this mix can give a vibe of weak which is what he honed in on. I am convinced he would have bothered someone that night whether or not he was exposed to mones. The mones just drew him to me.

Like A Magnet should be fine, It gives a stronger dominant vibe.

Tisha
04-29-2010 4:31 AM

Share This Thread