Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Copulins and Male Aggression
Willow
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 6
Thanks received:
90 thanks in 46 posts

RE: Copulins and Male Aggression
05-05-2010 1:01 PM

(03-20-2010 8:09 AM)Pirouette Wrote:  I have to admit, I was kind of turned on by the "Woof!" from my TG. :red face:

"Come here!" I was a bit taken aback, and call me crazy, but I thought it was kind of hot. :red face:

Hehehe - now see I would have whispered in his ear at some random moment "Growl for me again!" That stuff turns my crank too!

Such attention-getting behaviors are perfectly natural - he is competing for your fertile affections. And your positive response is natural too. Your pheromone experiments just serve to underline the mating rituals the two of you (and seems like sometimes the whole gym!) are engaging in.

This is why I became an anthropologist! Humans are such neat animals!
05-05-2010 1:01 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Pirouette
Pirouette
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 6 posts

05-10-2010 12:07 PM

(05-05-2010 1:01 PM)Willow Wrote:  Hehehe - now see I would have whispered in his ear at some random moment "Growl for me again!" That stuff turns my crank too!

Such attention-getting behaviors are perfectly natural - he is competing for your fertile affections. And your positive response is natural too. Your pheromone experiments just serve to underline the mating rituals the two of you (and seems like sometimes the whole gym!) are engaging in.

This is why I became an anthropologist! Humans are such neat animals!

Sounds like a very fascinating profession! Oh, I was too shy to whisper anything to my crush. Heck, I'm too shy now.:red face: And at this time, we're just friends. He's not interested in a serious relationship with anyone--his words. But it's good to hear I'm not weird for being turned on by his aggressive behavior.

I might try BAM again with him this week just for kicks. I'm kind of leary since I got such extreme reaction from him. But the setting will be different, so it will interesting to see how he reacts at a dance social versus a climbing gym.
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2010 12:09 PM by Pirouette.)
05-10-2010 12:07 PM
Bella
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 216
Thanks received:
144 thanks in 97 posts

05-10-2010 9:39 PM

It sounds like fertile grounds for testing. :wink2: It'll be fun and all you have to say is yes when he asks you to dance. You never know, a more relaxed social setting and dancing could lead to growling and a little pawing, with any luck. Big Grin Take him for a whirl and keep him on his toes! You've already got him growling maybe you can get him to jump through a hoop. Girl haha

Bella
05-10-2010 9:39 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Pirouette
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 8
Thanks received:
8 thanks in 6 posts

05-11-2010 9:19 AM

LOL! Ya'll are so much more positive than me! I guess I've kind of given up on this crush. He responds really well to Come Talk To Me and Instant Shine. I top it off with Pink Sugar, and he's hooked. I had a really good time on Sunday hanging out and dancing with him, but he's not interested in anything more than friendship. Undecided So I doubt wearing any other Pheromones will change that. If I wear anything, it will just be for experimental purposes.
05-11-2010 9:19 AM
Bella
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 216
Thanks received:
144 thanks in 97 posts

05-12-2010 11:47 AM

Oh, well. I've been where you are, (((Pirouette))). If he has it in his mind not to get involved, there's no pheromone on the planet that'll change that. Girl sigh Not knowing his background it could be anything from a broken heart to ?. He has his reasons whatever they are. It's OK and understandable even though we may not like it. Girl cray If you haven't seen him canoodling to any degree with someone else, then he probably really isn't interested in a serious relationship with anyone. Not right now, anyways. Still, you'll have the opportunity to be around him because you have common interests and you can continue to engage him on whatever level he's comfortable with and just get to know him the best he'll let you. If/when he ever wants more he'll let you know.

In the meantime, there are other attractive fish to be snagged! Seriously, you Yu are way too fabulous to hover on the sidelines waiting for this guy to wake up.Fool Nothing against him, I'm sure he's a perfectly nice guy, especially if he's peaked your interest. But it's time to rebait your hook and start fishing in a different pond. I'm not telling you to go after Moby Dick, lol. Sometimes it takes the interest of another for someone to see that the tasty morsel is being nibbled by someone else. And you never know, if you concentrate on fishing elsewhere for awhile he might begin to miss you.

Personally, I'm up for a good chase to a point. I've done the unrequited love thing and it sucks. No matter how attractive I find him, after awhile if he's no respondo it gets tiresome and, sadly, it's time to move on. Bye

Bella
05-12-2010 11:47 AM

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web