Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (1 member, and 1 guest).
Washaq1234

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Copulins "X Stick" Chapstick is Now Available
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Copulins "X Stick" Chapstick is Now Available
08-02-2018 1:09 AM

Ordered!

Now for my complaints:

Spray? Drops? Roll-on?

Oil? Alcohol?

Direction for use?

Either, I missed it, or the answers were NOT on the page.

END OF QUESTIONING. Preved

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
08-02-2018 1:09 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

BAGreat
Vendor

08-02-2018 11:51 AM

Lol, thank you for your questions, MMM.

1) Drops.

2) Alcohol, though there is a trace of DPG. I diluted the Androstenone to 1% in DPG to use for production. There is 0.04% Androstenone (4 grams of this 1% concentrate per 1000 grams), and 0.025% Copulins in Triple X.

I did trials with DPG, but it held back every aspect of the composition. From smell all the way to performance. With the alcohol, the Androstenone is far more diffusive and to use DPG to fixate the Androstenone is counterproductive. The Androstenone needs to diffusive to be the most effective and will outlast the DPG anyway. It will last around 3 days on your skin if you do not wash it off (tested). It is one of the most persistent molecules I have ever smelled.

For those who don't recognize Androstenone, its aroma is very piercing and sharp. It is similar to that piercing sharp smell that you can smell in 1 Million, Invictus, etc. Some may even say it smells similar to alcohol in its sharpness.

When testing Triple X, you may notice it smells sharp. That is Androstenone. A very high purity Androstenone at that, directly from Steraloids.

3) There is around 9 mcg of Androstenone per drop, so base your usage on this. It is up to you to decide how much to use Smile.

- B
08-02-2018 11:51 AM
BAGreat
Vendor

08-02-2018 12:01 PM

The reply to question number two should say "(40 grams of this 1% concentrate per 1000 grams)".
08-02-2018 12:01 PM
MMM

Rep Post

08-02-2018 6:43 PM

Thanks, Mister!

Did you select any testers for this like you did for CopX? If so, how are you feeling about the product/results?

Thanks X 3! Dance

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
08-02-2018 6:43 PM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-22-2018 12:45 AM

Weird stuff happened when I wore the X stick.

1. I was walking to the locker room after the workout. Was going past this one chick with a few extra pounds, she just kept on staring at me, I still saw her staring at me right when I past by her out of the corner of my eyes. When I came out the locker room after 5 minutes she was looking straight at the men's locker room, breaking her neck. Coincidence? Recognize me from somewhere? No idea, highly doubt that i've ever seen her in my life though.

2. My gym buddy complimented on how big my arms are getting back to back within 3 days. Well I did switch up my workout recently and changed my diet a bit, but I honestly don't see that much difference in myself.

I've prolly worn this for 10 times now, I definitely see an improvement in my workouts, more endurance and focus.

I wish I could compare this to T-150 but i've not used it much before I lost it and that was like 4 years ago.
08-22-2018 12:45 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Errrrrrk
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

09-30-2018 1:50 PM

To the vendor: When will this come back in stock? I was gonna place an order the other day but it wasn't available.
09-30-2018 1:50 PM
dorfmeister
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-19-2018 7:28 PM

This is still out of stock.

I am out of the LAL TMAX 150 and really want to see if this can replace it in my daily arsenal, given how difficult it is to order from LAL.

Intense.
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2018 7:31 PM by dorfmeister.)
10-19-2018 7:28 PM

Share This Thread