Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Copulins "CO-PUL"
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Copulins "CO-PUL"
07-05-2019 9:13 AM

Wow!
I would like to fist explain: I am normally turned on by cops. I like them very much. Wear them every day. I use XS Desire Me or LPMP copulins in some form EVERY. DAY. So to say this surprised me is significant to me.

From 7.1.19
Ok. First time applying.
1 drop @ 1mg/ml
One drop.
It felt very heady to me followed by the familiar tingly happiness in the nether regions.

My first thought was maybe it hit hard and fast because of the carrier, but it's listed as dpg/pa so nothing new or crazy there. The scent profile is very understated. There's a slight sweet pussy smell that a LOVE on a woman (and myself that I don't mind saying so...), but it isn't that slap you in the face Essence of Woman that just blooms and grows and needs dry down time (and can litterally stink up a whole room). I think the guys who like to put cops under their noses would find this very agreeable Ok

Looks like strength should be 50mcgs per drop if my math is right. Average ml having approximately 20 drops.

In my notes XSs copulin oil when it was called Desire Me oil says there were 57.6mgs in a bottle. The bottle I have has the euro drop top and the site says 300 drops per 10 ml, 100 more drops than an average 10 ml, but SteveO has always overfilled his bottles Heart Still, thats a whopping 192mcgs per drop. Why am I talking about XS?

Because XS oil, singly, doesn't give me that heady feeling that I had on first application of Aromafero's formula and if mcgs are to be considered, the heady feeling is at a significantly lower dose. Also the fast track to my tingling kitty is a nice surprise.
I just felt it worth noting.

Could be, like many blends, it's first responce to a different venders formula or that their raw materials are sourced from different vendors than the brands I normally use. This has happened initially even purchasing new blends from the same vendor. A first response to something new. I tend to build tolorances quickly though.

Second application 7.4.19
I got the same slightly woozy and within minutes tingling kitty.
Again, a bit surprised because of how I expected to not have such a noticable and immediate reaction. And perhaps that tolerance will come with more wearing...

3rd application 7.5.19
Aromafero on left arm. XS on right.
Same sensations as above, but let's be fair and consider I'm wearing 2 products - but hey, I'm liking this none the less Big Grin
Aromafero, while wet, just barely smells of that sweet copulin Essence of Woman fragrance while the XS is noticeably stronger and more in your face. Both dry down nicely.

Very pleased with the low scent profile of Aromafero. It dries down to practically nothing and needs no cover imo.

Of course, secretly - or not so secretly - I really hope I don't build a tolorance to this...Angel

You're never too old to learn NuTrix! blowkiss
07-05-2019 9:13 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Copulins "CO-PUL"
07-06-2019 8:59 AM

I totally agree on the scent of this being barely there.

This works very well in that the scent is very easy to cover up. I have to test more solo to do a fair an honest report. The have the True Pheromone Cops and X copulin cops. I want to compare cops to cops and see how this performs.
07-06-2019 8:59 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

07-07-2019 11:46 AM

(07-06-2019 8:59 AM)justintime469 Wrote:  I totally agree on the scent of this being barely there.

This works very well in that the scent is very easy to cover up. I have to test more solo to do a fair an honest report. The have the True Pheromone Cops and X copulin cops. I want to compare cops to cops and see how this performs.

Me too! I have XS and LP.

I wonder. Both the XS & LP are in a heavier DPG. Maybe that's why the Aromafero brand hit so hard and fast? It's rediculous how quickly it causes a physical reaction in me. I'm hoping I don't build a tolorance Laugh1

07-07-2019 11:46 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Sex: Male

Rep Post

07-07-2019 12:53 PM

Once again, another fine report.

There are at least four variations of Copulins out there now.

1. Max T-copulin stick
  2. LAL pure copulins
  3. XS Desire me
  4. X-copulins
  5. X-copulins stick
  6. True brand copulins

None of them seems to work for men other than for working out: (I'll pause here so that posters can type out their "That's not true. Copulins worked for me in 2014" response)

I've just never found a reason to use Copulins. Maybe though, all of the other Cops are high dosage and Aroma Fero's 50 mcg dose is the perfect dosage...

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
07-07-2019 12:53 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

LoveInSpain
Serious Poster

Rep Post

07-19-2019 7:46 AM

I've used Desire Me, X Copulin, MaxT150, and I received my CO-PUL yesterday. Pleased to say that it arrived in a double sealed bottle, so there was no leakage during the flight.

First impressions; I thought it was a dud because the odour was so weak. But after a few minutes with a 1/2 drop spread below my nostrils (test only), I noticed the buzz. I will post here soon once I have a better idea about this product, but it is certainly very different to X Copulin or DM.

@Paradox, I've never had much (any) success using Cops solo for seduction, but as you say, they are great for working out. But in combo's, they are very powerful. Partly due to the stink, I usually apply on my pubes. I wear very light clothing, so diffusion works ok.

Cops seem to sexualize, and partly take the rabid edge, away from blends such as AV or BW, whilst counteracting EST and other ball-shrinking components which are present in mixes such as GOA, Xist, Connections, etc.

Sex and Mones and Rock'n'Roll....
07-19-2019 7:46 AM
NYX
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

07-20-2019 7:09 AM

Hi!

I'm new to this forum and the phero world! Never tried any product..read this forum and other for a while..and try to figure out what woud be my first try.But I lost... and woukd be nice if u guys ( phero experts ) will u give me some advive...i truly appreciate it.
I am in my perimenopause...always tired..libidio decreased Sad almost zero...married for 10 yrs.I love my hubby and really want to get back the sparkle in and out of the bedroom...and id like some moodlift too.Am I asking to much?! ;) is there Pheromones for me to test..try?...Im healthy...i dont drink..smoke..no medicines..only natural remedies ( hormonal balance and healt support )...ohh..and I cant use perfumes..cos I have chemical sensitivity..I get migrains from parfumes...toxic cleaning stuffs...I tolerate essential oils,natural parfumes.
And I am europian....so Id like to know wich company is in EU to order...without any hassle on custom..shipping etc.Thank u so much for ur time readin my post and for ur answers also!!!!!Heart
07-20-2019 7:09 AM
NuTrix
Enjoying the Journey

Rep Post

07-20-2019 4:38 PM

(07-20-2019 7:09 AM)NYX Wrote:  Hi!

Hi NYX! I just PMd you a message Smile

07-20-2019 4:38 PM
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

07-20-2019 5:07 PM

(07-19-2019 7:46 AM)LoveInSpain Wrote:  I've used Desire Me, X Copulin, MaxT150, and I received my CO-PUL yesterday. Pleased to say that it arrived in a double sealed bottle, so there was no leakage during the flight.

First impressions; I thought it was a dud because the odour was so weak. But after a few minutes with a 1/2 drop spread below my nostrils (test only), I noticed the buzz. I will post here soon once I have a better idea about this product, but it is certainly very different to X Copulin or DM.

@Paradox, I've never had much (any) success using Cops solo for seduction, but as you say, they are great for working out. But in combo's, they are very powerful. Partly due to the stink, I usually apply on my pubes. I wear very light clothing, so diffusion works ok.

Cops seem to sexualize, and partly take the rabid edge, away from blends such as AV or BW, whilst counteracting EST and other ball-shrinking components which are present in mixes such as GOA, Xist, Connections, etc.

I totally agree with everything here!

When I first tried AF Cops I thought they would be very weak because of no smell, but I was very wrong. I have X cops, and True Pheromone Cops. The True Pheromone` seem kind of dirty to me but work just ok. The X cops I really have enjoyed, but also have a strong odor as expected, but much cleaner the True Pheromones. With AF cops they barely smell and are extremely clean and I can go much higher in dose with no adverse side effects due to the odor barely being there and even a light scent can cover them up ok. I like the Cop scent to be slightly there as I do enjoy it.

I have been using the AF version lately with BW and Alpha Treasures and it gives a good edge to both of these and like was mentioned gives a nice sexual kick to these 2 if you want to take it there. To me an alpha blend has to project a vibe where I get pussy and that is that. Cops are a MUST HAVE to an alpha blend. I enjoy Ascend, but Solo is to serious for my liking, but I can usually use P96 to take the edge off and make it more useable.

Is anyone else using cops in an alpha blend?
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2019 5:13 PM by justintime469.)
07-20-2019 5:07 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

NYX
Checking out the place

Sex: Female

Rep Post

07-20-2019 5:26 PM

(07-20-2019 4:38 PM)NuTrix Wrote:  Hi NYX! I just PMd you a message Smile

Thank u so much! I did read it ,but still new to the forum so I cant reply..only here!!blowkiss
07-20-2019 5:26 PM
Aroma Fero
Vendor

07-23-2019 4:01 AM

I ordered Desire Me+ to try. I tried almost all Cops expect this product. I think that something is not okay with the concentration description here, but will test on my own soon.

(07-05-2019 9:13 AM)NuTrix Wrote:  Wow!
I would like to fist explain: I am normally turned on by cops. I like them very much. Wear them every day. I use XS Desire Me or LPMP copulins in some form EVERY. DAY. So to say this surprised me is significant to me.

From 7.1.19
Ok. First time applying.
1 drop @ 1mg/ml
One drop.
It felt very heady to me followed by the familiar tingly happiness in the nether regions.

My first thought was maybe it hit hard and fast because of the carrier, but it's listed as dpg/pa so nothing new or crazy there. The scent profile is very understated. There's a slight sweet pussy smell that a LOVE on a woman (and myself that I don't mind saying so...), but it isn't that slap you in the face Essence of Woman that just blooms and grows and needs dry down time (and can litterally stink up a whole room). I think the guys who like to put cops under their noses would find this very agreeable Ok

Looks like strength should be 50mcgs per drop if my math is right. Average ml having approximately 20 drops.

In my notes XSs copulin oil when it was called Desire Me oil says there were 57.6mgs in a bottle. The bottle I have has the euro drop top and the site says 300 drops per 10 ml, 100 more drops than an average 10 ml, but SteveO has always overfilled his bottles Heart Still, thats a whopping 192mcgs per drop. Why am I talking about XS?

Because XS oil, singly, doesn't give me that heady feeling that I had on first application of Aromafero's formula and if mcgs are to be considered, the heady feeling is at a significantly lower dose. Also the fast track to my tingling kitty is a nice surprise.
I just felt it worth noting.

Could be, like many blends, it's first responce to a different venders formula or that their raw materials are sourced from different vendors than the brands I normally use. This has happened initially even purchasing new blends from the same vendor. A first response to something new. I tend to build tolorances quickly though.

Second application 7.4.19
I got the same slightly woozy and within minutes tingling kitty.
Again, a bit surprised because of how I expected to not have such a noticable and immediate reaction. And perhaps that tolerance will come with more wearing...

3rd application 7.5.19
Aromafero on left arm. XS on right.
Same sensations as above, but let's be fair and consider I'm wearing 2 products - but hey, I'm liking this none the less Big Grin
Aromafero, while wet, just barely smells of that sweet copulin Essence of Woman fragrance while the XS is noticeably stronger and more in your face. Both dry down nicely.

Very pleased with the low scent profile of Aromafero. It dries down to practically nothing and needs no cover imo.

Of course, secretly - or not so secretly - I really hope I don't build a tolorance to this...Angel

Paulius Samenas
Founder - Aroma Fero Europe
[Image: aroma-fero-best-pheromones-1.png]
07-23-2019 4:01 AM

Share This Thread