Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Copulins
kimosabe
Consciousness-Congruence

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1276
Thanks received:
1476 thanks in 959 posts

RE: Copulins
08-17-2015 5:39 PM

(08-17-2015 11:48 AM)Paradox Wrote:  ...
(08-17-2015 10:54 AM)thundr Wrote:  You may have misunderstood me here.
Cops say you are getting ass. When said ass is not present what are we left with? Ghost pussy. This is where wedding rings and symbols shine brightly. Natural congruence.

There is no such thing as ghost pussy. But yes, your partner who you just had sex with (Copulins) is not with you. The Puss smell is not imaginary. The female mind knows it belongs to a female. They just don't know who it belongs to.

Ghost pussy in this case refers to pussy that's assumed to be there courtesy of the scent of cops and the wearing of a wedding ring. So yes, there is indeed ghost pussy, even though there may not be an actual pussy contributing said cops signature, as explained by thundr.

ME = Awesome
ME(Mones) = Awesome(Quicker)
ME = Awesome

Phero Tool Chest
Pheromone Treasures
Desi, Auraental, AT, CPT, THU, EFZ, GOA, AOA, TS*, Z69*
Apex Pheromones
Core, Titan, Core V2*
Liquid Alchemy Labs
Wolf, DP, A4A, OD*
PheromoneDiskont.com(closed)
AM
Love Scent
A314,Chikara, scented SOE, old NPA, W.A.G.G-N (all '09 - '10 vintage)
Vero Labs
LT ('09 vintage)

Key
used up & will re-purchase
*sample
^in shipment
not re-purchased/swapped
(This post was last modified: 08-17-2015 5:40 PM by kimosabe.)
08-17-2015 5:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by thundr
Login or register to remove all advertising

Ancillian
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 129
Thanks received:
254 thanks in 108 posts

08-18-2015 11:02 AM

I experimented with cops a long time ago, mainly with an Alter Ego + Passion Copulin Concentrate mix.

Compared to my old regular Scent of Eros +New Pheromone Additive mix, AE+Passion Copulin Concentrate got me:
- Roughly equal amounts of IoIs from women.
- Whilst women seemed attracted, they also seemed to start to play games. Scent of Eros +New Pheromone Additive = close dancing in clubs with no problems with escalation. AE+Passion Copulin Concentrate = close dancing for a few minutes, then women giving indications they'd get like to escalate, then inexplicably turning away and dancing with someone else (whilst looking over their shoulder at me to test my reactions).
- Gay men were very rude to me.

Here's one of my theories on this. It's a theory similar to what has already been said, but has a slightly different nuance to it.

A guy wearing cops, especially when worn concurrently with male pheromones, smells like a male, heterosexual, player. I'm not sure if women can specifically identify vaginal extract, but part of their brain, over time, may have noticed that players have cops in their olfactory signature - especially when they have been playing around a lot! Emotions may well have become conditioned to that scent.

These emotions may be: sexual arousal, frustration, annoyance, despondency, heart-break and desire for revenge. The ratio between these emotions will differ depending personal history with players. This leads to women to display attraction, but display bitchy/game-playing behaviour. It would also be consistent with women becoming suspicious if their boyfriend/husband started wearing cops.

For a gay man, it's the scent of rejection (especially when combined with the classic male pheromones). With the male pheromones he gets arousal, with the cops he may also get arousal (given its association with hot guys), but he gets the feeling of total rejection. Unlike the hot girl, he doesn't get fucked and left, he is totally rejected on every level - hence complete dislike.

One thing I'd be interested in knowing, however, is whether anyone else has noticed the effects wearing a male pheromone + cops mix has on gay men.
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2015 5:19 PM by Ancillian.)
08-18-2015 11:02 AM
Thanks given by thundr, Pheroman, excalibur, BigDickBandit420
moe

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1521
Thanks received:
771 thanks in 503 posts

08-25-2015 4:03 AM

Great thread. I don't agree with everything though, but I'm too lazy to write a long post.
I'll leave my experience:
I had a sample of desire me oil that I got from my first PXs order. Every single time I wore it, my girlfriend literally jumped on me and had her way with me. I loved that stuff, it made her pursue sex like I'm an object or like she's on a mission. I remember once we had just finished to have sex, I went to the bathroom and applied some of that juice. After 3 minutes she aggressively demanded more sex.
(DP does not have that effect on her though)
No jealousy or other negative behaviour from her, neither with desire me nor DP.

She's 35, We've been together for almost 4 years and this happened approximately 1 year ago.

M.

Pheromone Xs:
Evolve, Mascot, Barely Legal, Taboo, Flirt, SOB, Connections, Love Boat, Bliss
Alpha Dreams:
AM, Corpo
Liquid Alchemy Labs:
NA, Wolf, AV, DP
Apex:
Style, M3X, Atlas, Tusc, Titan
Androtics:
A314, P130,TAC
Pheromone Treasures:
-
A1

08-25-2015 4:03 AM
Thanks given by RTBoss, thundr, Pheroman, Ekscentra, excalibur, BigDickBandit420
thundr
Vendor

Thanks Given: 3486
Thanks received:
6806 thanks in 1198 posts

08-25-2015 8:36 AM

Few updates on the observation.

Cops seem have an occasional aftershock effect or lingering effect long after the app, or in this case series of apps.

I chose using straight cops over a formula that contains them. I did not want any other influences other than just the cops themselves. With mones you cannot add blue to red and expect a clear separation of blue and red in the bottle.
What you get is something purple and resembles neither of the original colors.

This is not a complete guide to cops. It is an observation from a guy with a girlfriend who used to see a whole different side of cops. In earlier times the female competition was very receptive to cops until a point.
What this post is about is that sometimes you come across a chick who is ready to put on warpaint and goto battle for her man over cops. Over an invisible woman she was chemically induced to create, or dig up. I wouldnt have bothered reporting the observation if I thought that it was normal behavior.
She has never shown this type of jealousy streak and I can only attribute it to the limited exposure of cops I was testing on everyone, not just her. I think she got the brunt of it because she got basted the most.

Moral of the story:
we are using very specific molecules to create certain effects in a relatively new field of science. Effects we THINK we know about but how much do we really know?
There are those few instances where the molecules begin to behave differently at times than what we originally observed in past experiences. This makes people like me ask why.

Heres a game to symbolize this. It is called what it means to me.
Put a pic in front of a gathering of people and give them 10 min to come up with how it makes them feel. Have each discuss afterward.
Regardless of picture posted you will see the myriad of personalities that all drive from a childhood and a past to make up a current 10 min view of a poster.

We are doing something similar here at pherotruth. You get to see the spices of the world all come together to share what makes us salt and pepper.

I was doing some solo cops experiments on the test track and saw the rear get loose on me for a second. Figured I would raise a caution flag that the track can get a bit slippery after turn 3. Thank you all for the participation and reading.
(This post was last modified: 08-25-2015 8:47 AM by thundr.)
08-25-2015 8:36 AM
Thanks given by RTBoss, Pheroman, Paradox, Ekscentra, Emil, metaltree, BigDickBandit420
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 417
Thanks received:
2141 thanks in 812 posts

08-26-2015 6:17 AM

(08-25-2015 8:36 AM)thundr Wrote:  Few updates on the observation.

Cops seem have an occasional aftershock effect or lingering effect long after the app, or in this case series of apps.

I chose using straight cops over a formula that contains them. I did not want any other influences other than just the cops themselves. With mones you cannot add blue to red and expect a clear separation of blue and red in the bottle.
What you get is something purple and resembles neither of the original colors.

This is not a complete guide to cops. It is an observation from a guy with a girlfriend who used to see a whole different side of cops. In earlier times the female competition was very receptive to cops until a point.
What this post is about is that sometimes you come across a chick who is ready to put on warpaint and goto battle for her man over cops. Over an invisible woman she was chemically induced to create, or dig up. I wouldnt have bothered reporting the observation if I thought that it was normal behavior.
She has never shown this type of jealousy streak and I can only attribute it to the limited exposure of cops I was testing on everyone, not just her. I think she got the brunt of it because she got basted the most.

Moral of the story:
we are using very specific molecules to create certain effects in a relatively new field of science. Effects we THINK we know about but how much do we really know?
There are those few instances where the molecules begin to behave differently at times than what we originally observed in past experiences. This makes people like me ask why.

Heres a game to symbolize this. It is called what it means to me.
Put a pic in front of a gathering of people and give them 10 min to come up with how it makes them feel. Have each discuss afterward.
Regardless of picture posted you will see the myriad of personalities that all drive from a childhood and a past to make up a current 10 min view of a poster.

We are doing something similar here at pherotruth. You get to see the spices of the world all come together to share what makes us salt and pepper.

I was doing some solo cops experiments on the test track and saw the rear get loose on me for a second. Figured I would raise a caution flag that the track can get a bit slippery after turn 3. Thank you all for the participation and reading.

Great summary and good review of how Copulins affect relationships.

Just to add a footnote to all of this; Copulins seem to have a huge impact on women who already have an emotional tie or are emotionally vested in the user.

Copulins establish social proof and give the impression that you were just "with" a woman.

Copulins on older men give the impression that "Just because there's snow on the roof doesn't mean there's not a fire in the furnace."

Copulins are not a pick up tool per se. Perhaps combined with the proper puntatives it can be useful.
08-26-2015 6:17 AM
Thanks given by Pheroman, metaltree, excalibur
Login or register to remove all advertising

metaltree
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 646
Thanks received:
775 thanks in 361 posts

09-30-2016 12:45 PM

(08-26-2015 6:17 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Copulins are not a pick up tool per se.

Copulins can be useful in pickup for screening out husband hunters when seeking out a one night stand.

If you meet a "husband hunter" at a bar you may spend the whole night with her only to find out that she wants a serious relationship rather than a hookup. But if you had copulins on there is a good chance that she would have been repelled and you would not have wasted each other's time.

On the other hand I recall meeting a girl at a club while wearing dirty primitive and spending hours with her only to find out that she is ready to get married and have children. She thought I was the husband type. This also happened with Swoon + SXD-9 + Desire Me. So maybe copulins are not the great screening tool I am hoping for.
09-30-2016 12:45 PM
Thanks given by Spars, SeekingSuccess, BigDickBandit420

Share This Thread