Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Copulins
thundr
Vendor

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 3471
Thanks received:
6685 thanks in 1191 posts

RE: Copulins
08-16-2015 10:30 AM

Hard to say anything definite when dealing with such an individualized field such as mones.

We all have various body chemistries and the chemicals we put on affect us all differently. There are no real rules. Just observations.

example, I did not like combining Androstadienone with copulins. However there are some guys that gain benefit from mixing the two. Here we get into personalities and body chemistry and wherein lay no true answer. This is actually what has peaked some of my recent interest in cops.

Imprinting blends. I cant speak for other companies or products but I can give my angle of it. Im planning on doing some future work with them. Currently none of the test items have them and I use very dilute cops in one formula and its not the usual 6 cops acid combo. My thinking is its one of those things you can always add but is very difficult to take away.
I have the same feeling about Androstadienone and only use it in 2 formulas. Androstadienone will have to be added as a separate app to any future formulations.

From previous experience the whole cops sig gets tricky after time and one of the reasons I do not use them much. There is a point some form of shift occurs and that is what I am trying to figure out. Is it a type of preimprinting during courtship behavior? Is the shift during the introduction of feelings or is it deeper? Could the changes in body chemistry due to catching feelings interact with the cop signature on a more primordial lvel?
I can only go by the recurring shifts from desire to jealousy and wonder what is at work in this signature.

We can create a generalized effect with mones but then it gets fed into a life machine of variables as soon as it is sprayed on. What we do after application could be arguably as important as the application itself.

What works for one may not work for all. What works for all may not work for one. It really is an interesting outlook on how similar yet different we are. This is what makes the world go round and creates the spice cabinet of the world. We are so different no matter how alike we may seem and vice versa. That is the beauty (and the secret) of it.
08-16-2015 10:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by DWR
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 329
Thanks received:
811 thanks in 367 posts

08-16-2015 11:08 AM

What abut the shift when you've know someone for a long time. I posted about wearing SOB in combo and it had a dramatic effect on someone I've known for 2 years...totally changed the dynamic...
08-16-2015 11:08 AM
Thanks given by thundr
Paradox
Pheromone Tester, PUA/PUG

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 286
Thanks received:
1787 thanks in 655 posts

08-17-2015 6:42 AM

I will agree with some points presented about Copulins and disagree with others.

The Ghost in the Shell

I disagree with Thundr with the theory that Copulins leave some sort of ghostly impression or some sort of empty space.

Copulins are a strange paradoxal type of putative to work with. On one hand Copulins give the impression that the wearer is “getting some already”. It gives the impression that the wearer is wanted, desired, and taken.

I’ve stayed away from Copulins because of its limited effectiveness. The type of woman that it attracts is not as universal as one would think. Most women do not want a man who is taken already. Most women want a man of their own. They want a man who is not married or engaged or dating. So that leaves the kind of woman who wants a taken man. She smells another woman on him but still wants to be with him. What kind of woman is that?

Liar, Liar

One thing to keep in mind while wearing Copulins is credibility. if you wear Copulins and go out to pick up women, what are you telling women when they ask if you are single? if you say that you don't have a girlfriend then you are marked as a liar by the woman you are speaking to. You smell like you just had sex but you say you are here to meet someone? You are branded as a liar and a player.

Desire Me--Pheromone XS

This is what SteveO has to say about Copulins:
"Desire Me copulins can be used for social proofing indicating you have been around women. Additionally using multiple drops makes a bold statement you have just engaged in sex with multiple women and have not showered."

You SOB
For those of you who say that you know the effects of Copulins because you use a mix that contains Copulins (SOB), I would say that you are not understanding what Copulins are doing.

SOB contains: AndrostENONE, Beta-AndrosteNOL, ALLO-THDOC (Allo-THDOC), Copulins, Alcohol Denat (SD40B) Dipropylene Glycol.

Can you also say that you know what ALLO-THDOC is doing by wearing SOB? It's hard to understand for some but SOB is a mixture of at least 4 different pheromones. SOB is not solo Copulins. Vets will cry an whine that they know what Copulins are but I say you only know what SOB is. You know that these 4 pheromones are mixed together right. The mix is like cake batter. It's all mixed together. The Copulins don't come in a separate vial it's mixed in with other pheromones.

Terry's take on Copulins
https://discoverxs.com/forum/pheromonexs...il-for-men

"The effects for men using and applying copulins is many and varied and i would suggest that anyone who has not devoted some dedicated time into the research of such is sadly missing so much valuable and also most interesting knowledge in regard to their usage and thus understanding of the use of pheromones.

My time is limited however after testing and using copulin products over a ten year period in many and various pheromone combinations i have come to realize that the addition of copulins can greatly enhance and magnify the effects of pheromones and can be tailored to achieve some spectacular target responses

The use of copulins with pheromones can be used as a tool by men to manipulate the actions of other men ie peers ect i have seen this time and time again when i have added copulins with pheromones it can certainly cause peers to become most subservient to the influence of those who have the app applied, at times it is really very humorous to behold the actual influence it can have over normal males, i am not referring to gay men but your normal run of the mill male ie peers and also men of influence and also men of distinction, the combination of copulins and pheromones certainly works on these types.

When it comes to young women the application of copulins and pheromones by a male person can influence this category and can initiate the most and closest deepest and wonderous form of bonding that may ever be witnessed.

Also concerning the use of copulins and pheromones in the vicinity of some trans gendered individuals can also effect some rather dramatic influences over these folk and it is in this area where i have experienced the most negative and even hateful responses from some individuals, i have actually walked into a room there was a rather young overweight girl dressed in masculine attire at about 20 foot distance and within half a minute of my entry she was actually turning here nose up and snarling at me as she latched onto another young woman standing near by and whispering in her ear and pointing her finger at me in an accusing manner and all the while a hateful snarl upon her face, this was not the first time i experienced this.

However during my study of copulin application i found that despite some rather dramatic and unpleasant responses the good and the fun and the interesting did far outweigh the some times unpleasant responses.

What really sparked my initial interest in exploring copulin research further was when i did first apply Instant Sexiness with Alpha 7 , this was when AD was using copulins in the Instant Sexiness formulas, however they did eventually remove the copulins from this particular formulation and i do not know if they have as yet again began to include cops in this formula.

The night that i first applied Instant Sexiness with A 7 i attended a large party and after arriving i did position myself on a large bean bag and it was not long until i had four young girls gravitate around me and then sitting down beside me and soon sitting in my lap well actually they were bicering and jostling to gain my favor as to who was going to sit in my lap and then when they had quiet down they snuggling and placing arms around me, they became so quiet and it was evident that they were actually bonding with me just as if i was a maternal person, their actions were not distinctly sexual although certainly most startling to me at the time, however one of the younger girls did whisper something in my ear that at the time i did not think appropriate for a young girl to suggest, nevertheless the actions of the girls did inspire me to further investigation and experiment with the use of copulins associated with pheromone use for another year using them several times per week.

To any man who is in an unsteady relationship with a female partner i would advise caution in regard to the application of copulins because it can certainly cause their suspicious nature to be aroused, even though they may not be able to understand or be aware what is the cause of their suspicion."

PUA

From a PUA point of view, I don't see any real use for Copulins except for social proof. I only see it's use as being good for older men (50+) or for geeks semi virgins pretending to be a ladies man.

Testing

I have tested Copulins at lower doses (2 drops or lower) but not at very high doses yet.
08-17-2015 6:42 AM
Thanks given by DWR, thundr, superkop
Login or register to remove all advertising

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4616
Thanks received:
3819 thanks in 1417 posts

08-17-2015 7:50 AM

(08-17-2015 6:42 AM)Paradox Wrote:  The type of woman that it attracts is not as universal as one would think. Most women do not want a man who is taken already. Most women want a man of their own. They want a man who is not married or engaged or dating. So that leaves the kind of woman who wants a taken man. She smells another woman on him but still wants to be with him. What kind of woman is that?

Based on a few decades experience, this is wrong imo.
Almost every woman has a movie/music star she would be happy a spend a night with if no one ever knew, knowing full well she will be in a long long list.

Of course in an Long Term Relationship there is no point using cops unless its a very small amount in a mix occasionally.
And of course whats the point of an Long Term Relationship if there is no sex.

But before that cops signal preselection, and its a rare woman who does not want preselection.
A woman who finds a man attractive thinks every other woman does as well.

Quote:What kind of woman is that?
Its ingrained and hardwired in the brain, its just female biology/phsycology. Unless a man is in their "top tier" list, he is in for a lot of trouble. And top tier lists are always in demand and hard to pin down.
Some act on it more than others, but women are much more competitive than men, when theyre interested.

Quote:Most women want a man of their own.
And they get much more satisfaction stealing him from all the others.
Its also the substory of many Disney animations.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
(This post was last modified: 08-17-2015 7:53 AM by Pheroman.)
08-17-2015 7:50 AM
Thanks given by thundr, DWR, paradigmshift
Paradox

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1787 thanks in 655 posts

08-17-2015 9:04 AM

(08-17-2015 7:50 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  Almost every woman has a movie/music star she would be happy a spend a night with if no one ever knew, knowing full well she will be in a long long list.

Copulins don't make you a rock star or a movie star. Copulins just indicate that you just had sex. Copulins don't indicate a long list of past or future conquests either. They do make it seem as though you just got laid and barely showered the other woman's sex scent off.

(08-17-2015 7:50 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  But before that cops signal preselection, and its a rare woman who does not want preselection.
A woman who finds a man attractive thinks every other woman does as well.

Yes Copulins are good for preselection and social proof. If you need that. They also indicate that you are already "taken" which will work against you.

(08-17-2015 7:50 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  Some act on it more than others, but women are much more competitive than men, when theyre interested.

It takes more than a couple of drops of Copulins to make a woman want to compete with someone who is not there with you.

(08-17-2015 7:50 AM)Pheroman Wrote:  And they get much more satisfaction stealing him from all the others.
Its also the substory of many Disney animations.

Some women do like to steal other women's men. What percent of the female population does this. Let's say below 5%. The majority of women don't want the headache.
08-17-2015 9:04 AM
Thanks given by thundr, Pheroman
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 329
Thanks received:
811 thanks in 367 posts

08-17-2015 9:25 AM

Actually "all ready taken" works in your favor. Married guys (with some game) get hit on much more often then single guys. Part of it is the "all the good ones are taken" but also the perception of experience and a lack of drama.

Women are actually as likely as men to want a drama free sexual encounter. I do believe that cops help you stand out as a desirable fuck buddy (along with a wedding ring of courseSmile)
08-17-2015 9:25 AM
Thanks given by thundr, Pheroman
theLaw
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 186
Thanks received:
1021 thanks in 475 posts

08-17-2015 10:04 AM

We might need to agree on terms here :

Hooking Up (Sex) vs Dating (Long Term Relationship)...............huge difference in the type of women most men look for for eachDash1

Products :

LAL : Bad Wolf, Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Max T-150 Cops Stick, Dirty Primitive, Primitive
AD : LIIK (v?-pre 2015 and v2 Oct 2016), Alfa Masschio (pre 2015), Glace
Androtics : A314 (31), Instant Shine, Ammo, MX331-334, MX292 (original), TUTH, CTTM, Spaceland, Instant Jerk, Instant Honesty
LS : (N) New Pheromone Additive
PT : The Hookup, Captain, GOA, AT
Apex : Core (v1), Imprint, Dionysos, Orbital, M3X. Manimal (oil)
PXS : SOB (Oil/spray), Cohesion (oil/spray), Evolve (oil), Domination, Xist (oil/spray), Connections, Love Boat, Flirt, Bliss, Exotica, Desire Me (oil), Taboo (spray/oil), Ascend (oil), API (oil)
08-17-2015 10:04 AM
Thanks given by thundr
Login or register to remove all advertising

thundr
Vendor

Thanks Given: 3471
Thanks received:
6685 thanks in 1191 posts

08-17-2015 10:54 AM

(08-16-2015 11:08 AM)DWR Wrote:  What abut the shift when you've know someone for a long time. I posted about wearing SOB in combo and it had a dramatic effect on someone I've known for 2 years...totally changed the dynamic...

Im using Essence of Woman for the cop tests. I have never worn SOB so I cant comment there.
The pure cops products contain just the cop acids and that was what I was after.

Running stuff like this with a girlfriend can be tricky and alot diff than using it when playing the field. Im trying to get a grasp on cop effects in an established relationship versus using them on new females.

IME I have a solid relationship but cops mess with their heads big time. Its like imagination overload in the worst way. You can use this when you are single to success but in a relationship it can get hazardous sometimes. Things come out of thin air and most likely driven from a negative male experience before you. Still trying to put it all together actually.

(08-17-2015 6:42 AM)Paradox Wrote:  I disagree with Thundr with the theory that Copulins leave some sort of ghostly impression or some sort of empty space.

Copulins are a strange paradoxal type of putative to work with. On one hand Copulins give the impression that the wearer is “getting some already”. It gives the impression that the wearer is wanted, desired, and taken.

You may have misunderstood me here.
Cops say you are getting ass. When said ass is not present what are we left with? Ghost pussy. This is where wedding rings and symbols shine brightly. Natural congruence.

The evidence of it is not present yet the cops still say its there. What the wearer does from there is up to them on either side of the spectra. Introvert or extrovert, player or hubby, you will inevitably over time have to provide proof of the social proofing cops provide. When we fill those slots is that where the shift occurs? Is it the imagination that cops utilize that provides its success and when actual people are placed into these slots, is their perception altered?

Yes cops attract broken dolls with issues by superimposing competition value. Been there done that.

So when we use cops on solid chicks without issues what does it do?
Im finding out it creates issues from thin air by increasing the female imagination. Also normal chicks appear to start showing their hidden broken doll you did not see at first.

This effect can be steered positive or negative but there is no handbook or cut and paste vendor quotes for this stuff. Just have to gain the experience for oneself and kinda go from there.

Anyone can recreate this experiment for themselves as the recipe is quite simple:

-Get a decent hot chick who is completely in love with you for the past 2 years.
-Crack open stank bottle of Essence of Woman and start wearing it intermittently for a few weeks
-try not to get dumped over imaginary girl(s)
-compare these reactions to those females when you were single
-clean up mess and document experience
08-17-2015 10:54 AM
Thanks given by Pheroman
Paradox

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1787 thanks in 655 posts

08-17-2015 11:48 AM

(08-17-2015 10:54 AM)thundr Wrote:  IME I have a solid relationship but cops mess with their heads big time. Its like imagination overload in the worst way.

This is NOT her imagination. She actually does smell some other woman's juice on you.

(08-17-2015 10:54 AM)thundr Wrote:  You may have misunderstood me here.
Cops say you are getting ass. When said ass is not present what are we left with? Ghost pussy. This is where wedding rings and symbols shine brightly. Natural congruence.

There is no such thing as ghost pussy. But yes, your partner who you just had sex with (Copulins) is not with you. The Puss smell is not imaginary. The female mind knows it belongs to a female. They just don't know who it belongs to.

(08-17-2015 10:54 AM)thundr Wrote:  So when we use cops on solid chicks without issues what does it do?
Im finding out it creates issues from thin air by increasing the female imagination. Also normal chicks appear to start showing their hidden broken doll you did not see at first.

Agreed.

(08-17-2015 10:54 AM)thundr Wrote:  This effect can be steered positive or negative but there is no handbook or cut and paste vendor quotes for this stuff. Just have to gain the experience for oneself and kinda go from there.

Agreed. There are so few guys testing molecules solo. Copulins have been around for some time but mone users have never really delved into them because of their complex and problematic nature. There is no real payoff...not like the payoff for studying other mones like Androstenone or Androstadienone or Androsterone.

Women simply don't flock to guys who wear Copulins.

Maybe Copulins work great at super high doses...
08-17-2015 11:48 AM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 747
Thanks received:
1467 thanks in 689 posts

08-17-2015 2:49 PM

(08-17-2015 11:48 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Maybe Copulins work great at super high doses...

Try that stank on for size and get back to us! EekBig Grin

I'll admit my only "cops" experience comes with using SOB. I need to get some pure cops so I can add to this debate. Being married, I have some opportunities others don't.

That being said, with SOB on my wife is super-bitchy around me. She even said the other day that she has "no doubt that if some girl offered sex" that I would "do it without hesitation." I frankly don't know what I'd do, but the fact that she thinks that made me question whether I'm doing my part in our relationship.

The other side is that my wife's sister - who clearly knows I'm married - nips at my ankles with SOB on. She even blatantly disrespects her fiance and defers to me right in front of him. Maybe their sex life isn't that great, and the cops turn on her "imagination" (as Thundr referred to) about me.

I'd like to see what pure cops does without anything else.

Keep this discussion going, it's interesting as hell.

PXS
Oils: Xist, Evolve, Domination, SOB, Desire Me
Sprays: SOB, Love Boat, Bliss, Connections,
Impaxs, Cohesion, Odyssey, Taboo, PSE, Limitless, Evolve, XSP96

Alpha Dream
LIIK v.1 unscented

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Oils: Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primitive, Bad Wolf
Other: Max-T-150
Samples: Hypnotica, Wolf, Nude Gay Alpha

Pheromone Treasures
Sprays: ETFZ