Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Copulins
thundr
Vendor

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 3471
Thanks received:
6685 thanks in 1191 posts

Copulins
08-14-2015 7:59 AM

I know everyone was logging on today excited to read the latest "what should I buy?" or "can someone spray my mones on for me" posts.
Going to change things up a bit.

I was not really sure where to put this so feel free to file it appropriately.
I wanted to share some thoughts on cops based on some work years back and rather recently with these molecules. Going to try and tie them together.
Grand mone champions are currently testing waters I worked on a few months ago. While that started up, I took a solo kayak to work on some copulins. Here is that trip.

A previous understanding of copulins should be noted before reading this. Im not going to discuss the basics here or the exact chemicals involved. You can use fingers to attain that knowledge yourself. This is a review and opinion board so thats what Im going to do.
I know how long winded I can get and this post could turn into pages and take hours. I am going to hammer out some observations short and sweet.

Cops can be tricky. They can really affect an evening. I will be discussing artificial cops. Natural cops are slightly diff and deserve a separate topic.

Copulins in any strength will usually provide result. Ive noticed that this is one of those molecules that if you have it on in any quantity the effects are usually seen. Its really what you do when you have it on rather than how much here.

The slot. Cops create an artificial occupied space where there is not one. I suspect this is part of the buddybuddy aspect of dudes. You kind of have this army of one type presence where you are not actually alone. But you are. Add an illusion that you have recently banged a girl = instant buddy.

I do not pay much attention to effect on males so this was brief. Dudes make instant friends with you and are charmed at any dose. This can backfire during sex slumps or if you are one of those guys that never get laid. This leads into the polar effect it has on females.

Cops can push as hard and fast as they can pull. I wanted to figure out why. Good for ONS or instant street cred but why does it not carry throughout the entire evening? Why the ups and downs?

Cops create something that must occasionally be filled and can account for some of its polarity. I first noticed that this was on a macro scale over multiple exposures. Then I began noticing that there is a micro scale even during the course of an evening.

It all comes back down to filling that space cops have created. This will sometimes get you in trouble with question barrage if you are in Long Term Relationship. I noticed that years ago and it is still there recently. Ha but you can use this to your advantage if shes getting too comfy.

You will have an air about you saying you have recently been handled by a female. Dosing comes a bit into play as far as scale of "handling"

Females exposed to you will be looking for your slot filler. Something they can visualize the subconscious feeling that you are being jocked. NOTE: You will eventually need someone on your nuts to verify this. Guy friend, girl friend, fuck buddy, ex, etc. You get the jist.

If you are a social shut off, copulins will only work a short while until you can provide social proof. Until then you will appear weirder as time passes.

At some point you must provide this visual as it appears to be a bit more critical with females than with males.

Should you never provide a safe female to back up your copulins claim, it will begin to polarize on you. This can happen in weeks days or hours. I still havent fully figured out that part. I have been unable to desocialize myself to that wavelength for an amount of time required.

How to make cops work for you: Fill the slot. That is the point of the post I am sharing to the forum.
In any shape or form, fill it. Hot chicks, ugly chicks, friends, dudes, neighbors, etc.
If you fail to fill this position, your copulins app has less chance of success. We know the more social you are the more pheromones will work for you. This is especially true with copulins as they can backfire on you if you are not the social butterfly your aura claims.

Few more observations:
If you want to wear cops on your night out and you have a GF you may want to develop a safe female friend. Fail to do so and you will endure hours of questions.

If you gain the attention of a new female with a cops app, at some point you must develop a female to compete. Fail to do this will alas lead to more questions.

If you use cops often and you do not provide the social proof it demands it can backfire. Even in males although their tolerance is far greater than females. However you will still get questions.

Questions appear to be the large portion of the polarity and negatives with copulin apps. Men and women who are extremely social seem to have the best success.
I know that sounds obvious but it has degrees of effectiveness based on degrees of social involvement. That can wait until another post.

Conclusion:
If you never fill the slots that this pheromone demands, you will be met with questions instead of success. This can account for some, certainly not all, of copulin polarity and lack of success.
(This post was last modified: 08-14-2015 8:04 AM by thundr.)
08-14-2015 7:59 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Snoopyace, kimosabe, Ekscentra, RussianWolf, Ekosa, moe, BeautifulEnigma, SuperJoy, D'man, DWR, raikahoken, paradigmshift, Falcon, XyzN, Mr. E - Banned
Login or register to remove all advertising

RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 747
Thanks received:
1467 thanks in 689 posts

RE: Copulins
08-15-2015 7:29 AM

What about a wedding ring...to fill the slot? I'm married, and never have problem with a ring on.

PXS
Oils: Xist, Evolve, Domination, SOB, Desire Me
Sprays: SOB, Love Boat, Bliss, Connections,
Impaxs, Cohesion, Odyssey, Taboo, PSE, Limitless, Evolve, XSP96

Alpha Dream
LIIK v.1 unscented

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Oils: Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primitive, Bad Wolf
Other: Max-T-150
Samples: Hypnotica, Wolf, Nude Gay Alpha

Pheromone Treasures
Sprays: ETFZ
Oils: A1 50mcg, AT, GOA
Samples: Captain, THU

Androtics
Sprays: Instant Openness, P83, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Honesty

LaCroy
NPA, NPA Touch

Apex
Imprint, CV4, Style, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas

Wish List
SXD-9

My Journal
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2015 7:38 AM by RTBoss.)
08-15-2015 7:29 AM
Thanks given by thundr
SuperJoy
New to Pheromones, Not Life.

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 671
Thanks received:
316 thanks in 176 posts

08-15-2015 8:41 AM

Im not sure I totally follow...

If you are a normal good looking guy that hold himself well, why would it be unbelievable that you got laid? Or are you saying they might think you got laid but seem like a player?

Pheromone Treasures: Capt, THU, GOA, Swoon, AOA, EFZ*, z69*
Love Scent: NPA
Alpha Dream: Glace (slow)
Androtics Direct: TAC 5mcg, A314
Hax: X22
LAL: Wolf, SXD-9, DP, Max T-150, Aqua Vitae*
pheromoneXS: Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Celebrity
Apex: M3X, Titan, TUSC.

Working on a magical Cover...
08-15-2015 8:41 AM
Thanks given by thundr
DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 329
Thanks received:
811 thanks in 367 posts

08-15-2015 9:49 AM

Very interesting reading...

I don't think I can add to much here beyond a couple of recollections. I do not normally wear cops since I'm married. I have worn DP solo and in combo and more recently SOB on 2 separate occasions.

Normally it creates a deeper emotional bond when compared to the same combo minus the cops. This would be the "competition" element I guess with the added perception from Thundr that my "slots" are filled. On one occasion recently I was preoccupied with some text and email exchanges pertaining to a business deal that went south. In effect I socially ostracized myself that day and it seemed to have a profound effect on a couple of gals who were casual friends but somewhat interested in more. Normally I'd flirt and keep them at arms length, after this exposure they shifted their behavior toward me significantly.

Didn't think much of it since I didn't care beyond relief (at the time), however it was noticeable over a few visits that it was a permanent shift in perspective...
08-15-2015 9:49 AM
Thanks given by thundr
metaltree
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 414
Thanks received:
544 thanks in 279 posts

08-15-2015 12:00 PM

(08-14-2015 7:59 AM)thundr Wrote:  If you gain the attention of a new female with a cops app, at some point you must develop a female to compete. Fail to do this will alas lead to more questions.

I'm assuming that this applies to a female that you plan on taking on a date. If you meet a female for a one night stand and have sex with her then filling the slot doesn't seem that necessary.

In that case, the ultimate question is does cops help or hurt when seeking a woman looking for a one night stand and nothing more.
08-15-2015 12:00 PM
Thanks given by thundr

DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
811 thanks in 367 posts

08-15-2015 6:13 PM

(08-15-2015 12:00 PM)metaltree Wrote:  I'm assuming that this applies to a female that you plan on taking on a date. If you meet a female for a one night stand and have sex with her then filling the slot doesn't seem that necessary.

In that case, the ultimate question is does cops help or hurt when seeking a woman looking for a one night stand and nothing more.

Obviously if you scored then it's moot point. For someone who cops hurt then the failure to find a female alternative makes perfect sense. In that case the pull isn't you as much as it is her desire to "win" you for the night..so if you were cops go in be a womanizer and make them fight for the privilege of servicing your needs....
08-15-2015 6:13 PM
Thanks given by thundr
Fishdude

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 253
Thanks received:
1338 thanks in 541 posts

08-15-2015 7:00 PM

Welcome back thundr. I do believe what some of thunder is saying but it is very general and that calibration of thought can be be attributed to many mones.

With all due respect, control the mones Is upon the wearer to many extents and especially if they are Alfa mones.

you can be blown out of the water with both alpha or cops.

Read my posts on cops since they are true to life and how they can affect your relationships with new women or long timed know women.

Cops findings are solid and they only affect women in a few ways and these are very well documented.

Cops are something the end user of pheromones should consider using. During very special occaisions. They are VERY powerful. And you need to be prepared for bad things happening with people that you know.

Cops are best used on new found women, not women that adore you. Re-read that.

Went to superstore after work and sometimes I like to spray some SOB on me and my work oils for a kick. Women notice that! In line a 250 lb black woman was so enamered by me, invited me out for a drink. Next time.

Have I missed out on some good aggressive loving? Maybe? But she was hungry and had that look in her eye's. So cops are specific . Read my posts on many negatives.

But to say that cops are what you make them and can be your freind if your extroverted is wrong. Cops are in my opinion the mone that will make a woman immediately judge you.
So you need to be prepared. And the women that you want to judge you well will judge you wrong and you won't get out of it. Your a pussy whore!

I can control A314 at many drops BW. You name it but cops are a wildcard that cannot be controlled by you directly . You need to judge the woman's reactions to your cops odour and react appropriately .

Trying some core again and cv4. I think thundr is on the right track. But making cops too user behaviour dependant and up to you? I am dubious . Cops elicit behaviours that I have seen happen before we, as men can react, and can be pos or neg. you will never get a positive from a woman that adores you , no matter how much vacant, if your using cops.

Cops. FD take: a woman has to have the vacancy and the needs for cops to work on her. She has the slot and will find you. Can you be congruent with 10 drops a314? Possibly can try. 10 drops BW ? Surely,

Cops put the woman In charge actually. No matter the dose, they will decide. Cops are the players molecule so correct there. Unless your an experienced user and understand psychology and body language like thundr then cops are really not for you .

Take it or leave it

FD
(This post was last modified: 08-15-2015 7:00 PM by Fishdude.)
08-15-2015 7:00 PM
Thanks given by thundr, paradigmshift
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 747
Thanks received:
1467 thanks in 689 posts

08-15-2015 9:26 PM

Huh. I wouldn't say my wife's sis adores me (very fond I'd say), but she's like my lap dog when I wear SOB.

PXS
Oils: Xist, Evolve, Domination, SOB, Desire Me
Sprays: SOB, Love Boat, Bliss, Connections,
Impaxs, Cohesion, Odyssey, Taboo, PSE, Limitless, Evolve, XSP96

Alpha Dream
LIIK v.1 unscented

Liquid Alchemy Labs
Oils: Nude Alpha, Voodoo, Aqua Vitae, Dirty Primitive, Bad Wolf
Other: Max-T-150
Samples: Hypnotica, Wolf, Nude Gay Alpha

Pheromone Treasures
Sprays: ETFZ
Oils: A1 50mcg, AT, GOA
Samples: Captain, THU

Androtics
Sprays: Instant Openness, P83, Turn Up The Heat, Instant Honesty

LaCroy
NPA, NPA Touch

Apex
Imprint, CV4, Style, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas

Wish List
SXD-9

My Journal
08-15-2015 9:26 PM
Thanks given by thundr
thundr
Vendor

Thanks Given: 3471
Thanks received:
6685 thanks in 1191 posts

08-16-2015 7:14 AM

(08-15-2015 7:29 AM)RTBoss Wrote:  What about a wedding ring...to fill the slot? I'm married, and never have problem with a ring on.

Yeah man most definitely. Objects like wedding rings are highly symbolic and allow auto assumption of answers rather than just asking. It checks alot of boxes on the survey before the questions even start. A wedding ring says you have all the boxes already checked. Add the "forbidden fruit" aspect and attraction will be initially very very high from lady suitor.
Cops might get you in invisible trouble with wifey over time tho.

Ill try to make an example.
Hypothetically if you were to begin an affair after having attracted a female.
Questions would most likely be minimal at first as all the critical questions would be answered by your ring finger. Your wife would fill the place that cops would create. The sidecreep not wanting to bring up homelife, would focus on your meat and potatoes during dates. What makes you tick and alot of physical play to avoid the emotional. Over time she will become more emotionally dependent and begin to overcompensate the lack of emotion in the beginning.

See how this would differ from a typical first date where she would be grilling you about how goodguy you are? Many questions already answered and you are already prequalified.
This is just a scenario and could go deeper and in diff directions.

(08-15-2015 8:41 AM)SuperJoy Wrote:  Im not sure I totally follow...

If you are a normal good looking guy that hold himself well, why would it be unbelievable that you got laid? Or are you saying they might think you got laid but seem like a player?

You can come off as "too social" ie being a player especially if you are seen often in groups or rarely alone. This is the opp side of the spectra from lonely creeper. Instead of questions you get gossiped on. You are not the lonely guy, yoiu are the guy with too many friends and they do not want to be just another notch.

This gossip is defensive so they can signal to all the other females your "intentions". Steering comes into play here and you never know the road conditions.

Its like a spooked doe raising her tail so you can see the white. This is a similar alarm mechanism. You can have genuine intentions of developing a legit friendship but the alarm will still be raised by the broken dolls and motherhens who are going to make you pay for all the men who hurt them or their friends in the past. You are coming off too social and they are putting you on the radar.

Point about cops is you get alot of questions over time while wearing it that do not seem to fit in to the normal time based effects we are used to seeing with mones. Cops are a bit like wearing scratches on your back. Its wise to have a good escape hatch ready if things go wrong. Lol

Ive also noticed cops tend to have an effect on the imaginations of people especially over time. The steering part is how the questions/slots are being addressed and what once was imagination/gossip is now tangible.
This inquisition occurs with any new friendship or relationship but cops do seem to enhance the curiosity a bit more. Sometimes alot more and it can get annoying especially later down the road.

Cops moreso than any other mone I have worn has generated the most initial imprinting I have seen. Perhaps this sets the stage for memory processes in the future or the groundwork is being poured from that point. Im still unbiased on this part still as it takes time to notice this stuff.

It is this early part of the forming friendship and cop interactions that interests me most. First impressions are important and currently having cops on may or may not signal who you are. Hence the questions to determine.

Nothing out there I have seen has made a chick whip out a pen and paper and start taking notes like copulins. Double edged sword here.
This can be good in the beginning of the relationship as she is getting to know you and that competition aspect of cops comes in. As she forms feelings over time, these questions become less innocent and border accusation even when you are not doing anything wrong.

When used, cop effects will begin to turn a corner at some point in the friendship. After some time you must get used to the eventual alignment change and steer appropriately.

Steering aside, I want to know exactly the mechanism at work here. So Im revisiting cops in effort to better understand what effects are coming from user and what is coming from chemical.
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2015 7:20 AM by thundr.)
08-16-2015 7:14 AM
Thanks given by RTBoss, DWR, paradigmshift

DWR
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks received:
811 thanks in 367 posts

08-16-2015 9:20 AM

Thundr what are your thoughts on cops and imprinting/"reset" blends. I remember reading mustangs comment somewhere that cops "ruined" Xist...yet the few times I've worn cops I almost always had Xist or more recently GOA and felt the results were normally exceptional....with the one exception noted above.

I never considered wearing cops with something like Core ... but then core is the only mix I have that I don't ever really combo anymore. Kind of the ace in the bullpen...
(This post was last modified: 08-16-2015 9:21 AM by DWR.)
08-16-2015 9:20 AM

Share This Thread