Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Copulin Crazy Vixens
Niatalya
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 19
Thanks received:
20 thanks in 13 posts

RE: Copulin Crazy Vixens
08-14-2009 10:52 PM

Euphoric eh I like the sound of that. I've never had a self effect from Essence of Woman . I think I'll stay with the alcohol sprays they work well for me. I was just checking because i've gotten so used to Essence of Woman I wasn't sure if yours could be used the same way, although, it does say all you need is a drop or 2 of the perfume flavored ones so that means they are beyond strong.
08-14-2009 10:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Diane999
Banned for Violations

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
117 thanks in 76 posts

Posts=648, but changed to 0 to remove from top posters list
08-15-2009 1:11 PM

Yeah, the euphoria is nice, but unfortunately it is a sign you are getting too much copulins diffusing and overriding the goodies. What you want is an attenuated response, with excitement, relaxation, increased sexual pleasure and energy and stamina. With the euphoria, all you wanna do is sit around and groove on it. It isn't conducive to having a good time with your partner, chest to chest and eye to eye.

Diane
08-15-2009 1:11 PM
Xiphoid
Swede as Sugar

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
39 thanks in 26 posts

08-17-2009 10:59 AM

Oh, so these are in alcohol form? I do love my oil form cops, but I've been wanting to get some good quality in liquid cops to spike my Instant Sexiness/A & Instant Sexiness/B.... And for my own combo's that I'm about to mix up. Big Grin
08-17-2009 10:59 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Diane999
Banned for Violations

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
117 thanks in 76 posts

Posts=648, but changed to 0 to remove from top posters list
08-17-2009 4:24 PM

(08-17-2009 10:59 AM)Xiphoid Wrote:  Oh, so these are in alcohol form? I do love my oil form cops, but I've been wanting to get some good quality in liquid cops to spike my Instant Sexiness/A & Instant Sexiness/B.... And for my own combo's that I'm about to mix up. Big Grin

Hi Xiphoid! I was hoping you'd wander out into the wide open world of pheromones!

Yes, I can put them in oil but the diffusion sucks. If I could find the perfect lifting agent, I might go back to that again. The other thing is that in oil, they keep their pungency too much. In the alcohol form they diffuse as a sweet, velvety musk.

I have the copulin spike available that is 1 ml of 20X strength. You can use 250 mcl for a 5 ml of your sprayer product, whatever that is.

I don't know if the APR products you mention will lift in the same way a good perfume or cologne would, but you certainly could give it a shot...

But just be aware, if you are used to spraying on 3 or more sprays of your product to get effects, you will have to cut down the addition of the cops appropriately. 3 or more sprays of this at the recommended concentrate added (if it will diffuse properly in your products), and you are loopy. It is dosed for 1 or 2 sprays max.

I think you probably have a handle on how to do dilutions (Mrgreen) but for others, just let me know how many sprays you normally use and I'll help you with how much cops to add so you can get the right effect with the number of sprays you use.

Diane
(This post was last modified: 08-17-2009 4:29 PM by Diane999.)
08-17-2009 4:24 PM

Share This Thread