Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Conversation taken from " OMG *horror*
Tisha
Inactive Account

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Conversation taken from " OMG *horror*
01-17-2010 5:33 AM

As to not hijack Selvas post in "Oh my God *horror*  I have split this post.  The Below quoted post was a question asked by Terri in which I replied setting off the hijack.  (sorry Selva) 

Terri Wrote:I understand that you have a perfecty good copulins concentrate contained within an oil base that may be obtained from your cops and phero store if i am not mistaken as i have a sample also and it appears as good if not even superior than other versions i have come in contact with, then why is there somewhat of a panic going on just because Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) is not immediatelly available ?

Terri I am glad you like Dianes copulins, However the result of a male wearing them is far different then the result of a female wearing them when you take self effects out of the equation. You can not give someone copulins to wear and gage how you feel when they wear them. You already know what they are supposed to do and knowing that influences your own response. But I am glad you brought this question up because it gives me a chance to address certain things that have been bothering me. No one is saying Dianes copulins are bad. No one is saying not to buy her products. I look forward to trying some more of her mixes soon myself as soon as my taxes are done and I know we will be ok money wise to start spending some again. The truth is some of the female members are seeing results but some are not. Some are just not seeing the same results they are used to from copulins which is a point Diane and I discussed in my review. However.......This can also be said by some users of Essence of Woman as well. It dosent work for every single user. While Dianes copulin product is definitely superior in smell and self effects its not superior in effects on our targets right now. At least not for myself or the few others who contacted me after I reported. I stress the words "right now" because I am still doing testing. This is why there is a panic over Essence of Woman . It may stink but it gets the job done for a majority of the women who use it.

Most users do buy pheromones for the effect it has on others. What I have also learned over a AD.............. (and I am sorry to mention them because I know certain people misjudge me because of my involvement there) .................over the years is its hard to get a unbiased review from anyone when your reviewing for someone you consider a friend or you feel fondness for.

I pride myself on being unbiased but even I had a tough time posting my review and kept putting it off. More so then I ever did over at AD. I dont like being the "odd man out" saying they dont work for me but I also dont want to lie about my results either. ( I am not saying anyone else has lied, I am talking about my results) It would have been so much easier if I could give a glowing report. But as mamam always told me the truth is the greatest gift you have to give but not always the easiest gift to give. I know that some members know that Diane and myself have gone head to head on more then one occasion and they feel this is why I have reported the way I have. Whether you believe me or not about what I am about to say (makes no difference to me) ........... Being a empath I can pick up on certain tones and feelings of others very easily even over the net. Well that and the emails some people have sent me and to each other referring to me LOL It sucks being clairvoyant sometimes because you know what people are saying about you LOL.

However I do like her and I am routing for her new company to be a success. Her success benefits us all with great pheromone products to use. Because of some of these feelings I have picked up from people I have been having people not connected to any of the forums test them with me. They have no ideal I know Diane nor do they know where I got the pheromones. They wont feel obligated or feel bad about the results and can give me unbiased reviews. This way if I am subconsciously being biased for some reason against Diane this will make that clear to me. Hey I am not perfect and even though I strive to be unbiased the subconscious can be a mysterious thing. Ultimately like Diane has said its all good. I am confident that she will figure out a way to make her copulins effect others as much as they effect the user. Look how far she has come in such a short time. It took Stone years of Beta testing and reformulating before he came up with a consumer friendly product. Hell I think he is still tweaking it.

I make this prediction though. Someday Diane (or someone selling her formula) is going to run out of copulins and temporarily take them off the shelf and women will be just as panicked over it. In the mean time, for those who think I am being unfair or biased to Diane. I give her my truth because its the only gift I have to give. Its my hope that in giving this gift it will help her produce the best products I know she is capable of producing and ultimately have great success in her new business. I urge every user to try her copulin product and if you like it by all means use it.

Thats what all the forums are all about. Helping each other find the what works for us and what doesnt and sharing time with like minded people.

Tisha

01-17-2010 5:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Diane999
Banned for Violations

Sex: Male

RE: OH MY GOD *horror*
01-17-2010 10:34 AM

I need to clarify something here. I sent Tisha 5 different concentrations of copulins in alcohol -- not to test whether they work for social interaction, or to compare them to Essence of Woman , but because she was reporting getting no self effects, and attributing the self effects that others saw as most likely placebo.

I have said from the beginning that I don't recommend copulins as alcohol sprays, because of the potential for negative effects with too much diffusion. I have found they are much better acting in oil, because the concentration can be much, much higher and the diffusion slowed down to maximize intended effects.

There is a lot of speculation about what copulins do. Essence of Woman users claim they are sexually attractive. I have seen this with my own copulins to a degree, but not from a distance and it has never been reported with people who were not intimate partners. Early testing with others confirmed this. In women testers there was instant reaction from intimate partners, but none from strangers.

The only published literature on copulins that I have found shows that copulins increase testosterone production in men exposed to them by 150% within 10 minutes of exposure. Tisha, respectfully, maybe you could loosely attribute sexual attraction to the increase in testosterone, but it hasn't been shown in published research, and maybe they are... but self effects for men of increased testosterone is all they have scientifically been shown to do.

I find that they give an instant increase in feelings of excitement (sexual and otherwise), have mood elevating effects, and when worn during sex they give a many times increased level of physical arousal. My husband has seen the same when I wear them. I've seen this only with the oil.

Your husband, although he did not respond in an overt way, did have a response... of doing something totally uncharacteristic, which was to chase you around your bed while he slept, after being exposed to the copulins. You stated on the PTalk forum that this was not something he ever did. And this behavior after exposure to copulins is something we've seen over and over again with copulin exposure, which looks like it may point to an unconscious attraction effect.

But be that as it may, the sprays I sent you with increasing concentration amounts, was so you could test to see if you could elicit self effects, not to test the effects of these on strangers.

Diane
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2010 10:49 AM by Diane999.)
01-17-2010 10:34 AM
Diane999
Banned for Violations

01-17-2010 11:10 AM

Tisha, from your initial test of my cops...

Quote: I got a few compliments from other women but no real "hits" from the males. I did notice my husband was more touchy in the sense that he would hold on to me more. Put his arm around me or pull me back to lean on his body as he was leaning on his car and talking to others. This is not totally unusual but its seemed more frequent to me.
and
Quote:I did stick my wrist up to his nose while he was sleeping and at first got nothing but I noticed something funny during the night. We have a huge king size bed. I am a light sleeper so I wake up easy. He sleeps like the dead. So when actual sleeping is going on we both stay near the middle close to each other but not all over one another. Anyways if he is tossing and turning I will move farther away and we have a tempurpedic mattress so I wont feel him moving about at all. He was tossing a lot last night so I moved farther away. He would just keep moving closer until finally I was on the very edge of the mattress . So I climbed over him and laid on the other side of the bed. By this morning we were both hanging off that side.
and
Quote: Now at my friends house I didn't see anything that would make me sure its the cops but I did seem to see mild things that possibly could be contributed to them. The guys didn't hit on me or respond in a manner that would indicate attraction or a sexual response but seemed more interested and attentive. I don't know these two guys well so it could just be there personality but my friend seemed to notice it as well and assumed I was wearing Instant Honesty . Her female neighbor (the wife of the male one) was very sociable and comfortable around me. So much so she made plans for the three of us to go out for a girls day next week. My friend (Becca) mentioned she is normally quiet and shy. Went home but hubby was working on the car so didn't get to expose him to it much till later in the day. I reapplied 4 more swipes for good measure and he seemed to react in his normal fashion but again he did hang around me more.
Some examples from other testers...
Quote: Got EST -like response. I noticed mood elevation and over-all calmness. The friskies were present too, but not in an animalistic way. It was light. Definately present. Behaviors that might be a little different: Out of bed, changes were only subtle ... He came outside to tell me about something he wanted to do for me, a big favor that will inconvenience him significantly. What's unusual is that he would feel moved to come tell me right away instead of waiting until I came back inside. He made several remarks about my general hotness but didn't take it any further. Sex (I initiated) was marked by a sudden switch to a much rougher style than he usually has. This was at least 2-3 hours after application ... testosterone rush perhaps?
Quote:Yesterday I applied about 1/2 vial of the yellow top sample to chest, belly, thighs, and quite a bit on my neck. Applied in morning. Once it dried down I only got faint whiffs of it the rest of the day. No overt response noticeable from [him] during the day, but at bedtime he initiated sex (this is unusual - he much prefers mornings). 

Quote:I just opened the bottle and put a drop of cops on... and he just propositioned me from across the room! He never does that. I have to go.

Quote:I have my cup o' coffee, and I thought I might chat about your copulin mix. Its solid for me. It works.
[quote]

(This post was last modified: 01-17-2010 11:24 AM by Diane999.)
01-17-2010 11:10 AM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

01-17-2010 12:26 PM

(01-17-2010 10:34 AM)Diane999 Wrote:  The only published literature on copulins that I have found shows that copulins increase testosterone production in men exposed to them by 150% within 10 minutes of exposure.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7175415

Quote:Influence of olfactory signals on the reproductive behaviour of social groups of rhesus monkeys (Macaca mulatta).

Michael RP, Zumpe D.

Olfactory influences are important in the control of reproductive function in many mammalian species including primates. Previous studies have shown that a mixture of volatile aliphatic acids (copulins), normally present in the vaginal secretions of rhesus monkeys, can exert a stimulatory effect on the sexual behaviour of males when pairs are tested in small cages. The present study deals with the role of these substances when tested in social groups of rhesus monkeys housed in a large testing arena, the purpose being to assess the effectiveness of olfactory signals under more nearly naturalistic conditions. Each group consisted of one male with four long-term ovariectomized females from which the male could choose. A counter-balanced experimental design was used in which each female of a testosterone-treated pair was given applications to the sexual skin of either copulins or control ether immediately before each 1-h behaviour test. After 16 tests, the procedure was repeated with the previously untreated pair in each group, and nine groups were separately studied. Testosterone was used here simply to enhance female proceptivity. The results showed that females received significantly more ejaculations (P less than 0.05), mounting attempts (P less than 0.01) and mounts (P less than 0.05) when bearing copulins than when bearing control ether. There were positive responses to copulins in 12 of the 36 males-females pairs, involving all males, and positive responses to ether in five of 36 pairs, involving four males. Copulins resulted in a change in the choice of sexual partner in five males, but there were no changes in the choice of partner with ether. Social factors, such as dominance, could override the responses to olfactory signals, and there was a significant treatment order effect, but this was eliminated by the counter-balanced design. These findings indicate a significant role for olfactory communication in mate selection in a socially living higher primate.

And, while the article below isn't an actual study, Karl Grammer's experiment does suggest that copulins do in fact act as a sexual attractant.

It is well known that female copulin production is correlated to fertility periods, which is another argument for suggesting that the purpose copulins serve is to attract a mate.

http://www.wipo.int/pctdb/ja/ia.jsp?ia=I...SPLAY=DESC

Quote:
Copulins (pheromones) are secreted from the vagina and, although chemically different from other compounds considered pheromones, they act like the latter. Karl Grammer, a researcher from Vienna, showed pictures of women to two groups of men asking them to estimate the attraction of any woman. A group was exposed to copulins, while the other not. The copulin exposed group furnished higher score for all the women than not exposed one and more apparent the attraction of the woman, higher score of the copuline controlled group. Therefore the Grammer experiment suggests that the copulin is effective in order to attract a man. Therefore, according to the invention, the used composition can comprise Androstenone, Androstenediol, Androsterone and Copulin.

In particular, the man designed composition can comprise 0.020 % of Androstenone, 0.015 % of Andros- tenediol and 0.010 % of Androsterone, while for the woman designed composition 0.010% of Androstenone, 0.020% of Androstenediol , 0.017% of Androsterone, while copulins are fatty acid produced in the vagina, therefore only for the woman. Urea is a carbon organic compound.

An effective pheromone product can contain up to 99% of 5-Alfa-androst-16~e-3-one, in the highest effective solution percentage according to the invention and comprising Androstenone, Androsterone and Androstenediol.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
01-17-2010 12:26 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

01-17-2010 2:57 PM

Oh man...it seems like I'm always bringing up a controversial issue most of the time... I'm sorry for that.

I hope I'm not misunderstood here as a whiny-complainer-hater or something.

We're all different, we all prefer different products. What may work fantastic for others may not work for you or what works amazing on you may not work on others. It's a natural thing.

It's funny how many of us need to repeat ourselves in order not to get misunderstood or hurt others by accident.

I really genuinely enjoy LP's products, just because I say that their products don't work for me all the time it doesn't mean that I'm saying this since I don't get along with some members in their forum. I don't hold grudges, if a product works I'll keep buying it. So far with LP my results have been a bit inconsistent in terms of their oil products.

I've tried their blatant invitation (unscented): I could not cover that stank up no matter what without smelling like a perfume factory.

I've tried their perfumes with pheromone add-ins: and I got pretty mild to nothing in terms of reactions.

My friend sent me an Essence of Woman oil from them once in her oil based perfume: And it smelled horrible. I tried it on and I scrubbed it off of me in the shower. It just didn't work for me, I tried it like a few more times and I couldn't take the smell. Seriously I don't want people asking me if I took a shower - I'm a self-conscious person to begin with.

Plus, I think I've rambled about this like 20X. I live in a cold environment, the winters are extremely long and freezing cold here. It's hard for oils to get diffused. Sometimes I even have trouble getting results with Like A Magnet from Androtics. People over there need to get their facts straight before shoving opinions down each others' throats.

But I love LP's perfumes, they are amazing as always. And their latest beta-tests with alcohol-oil mix base is not bad. I can wear Like A Magnet everyday, it's a flirty and sometimes sexual it's my most favorite pheromone product from them. And as for cougar, there's something in here that I'm not enjoying... I can't wear this everyday since I notice people starting to ignore me. I feel like there's some androsterone in here... but I could be wrong. I tried searching for their ingredient list but didn't have any luck. So I definitely have to wash this stuff off really well.

HOWEVER there are people who LOVE LOVE LOVE LP's pheromones since they work amazingly on them. Which is totally natural. To each it's own. I used to read crazy-amazing reports by the members over at LP, I wish I had the same results but I guess I'm not as lucky.

Now......................................................................

As for Diane's copulins. I Love her products, I would buy some of them just for the smell and I would make another order if I just didn't have to pay half a grand for my books at school lol.

Her scents are amazing, quite light and at times exotic which I love to wear to school. It's not offensive at all.

For me the alcohol products were also a miss or a hit. I get est-like friendly responses, sometimes mild flirting but nothing hardcore sexual as Essence of Woman .

There's something in Essence of Woman that makes men pounce on you (excuse my vulgar description) whereas with Diane's cops I get more of a affectionate reaction - which is not bad at all. I don't always want guys staring at me like a piece of meat. I enjoy receiving affection as well.

It's just that, I'm worried that many of the women's products are sort of disappearing when speaking about copulins. Like in androtics...and now Love Scent. Essence of Woman seemed like a dependable source for the ladies when it came to copulins. And now if it's gone...then where are we going to find a replacement of it?

I guess I could try the alcohol version at LP... but my only concern is that is it "alcohol mixed with oil"? I really prefer pure alcohol base since

1) it's easier to scrub off than oil (which needs more than one wash)
2) the hits are more instant
3) it dries down better and it's easier to cover it up

and well it could work for summer and winter. But then...that's just me.
(This post was last modified: 01-17-2010 3:02 PM by esmeralda.)
01-17-2010 2:57 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

01-17-2010 3:20 PM

Diane

Just so readers know all those quotes above are not mine. I know Diane wrote that but its gets lost in the quotes and even I missed it at first and was saying to myself I never said that.

I told you down in my initial report in this forum that yes I made a good report with the copulins you had sent me the very first time you sent me some. I did not in that report say they were anything like Essence of Woman . I also did Say they needed more work if I recall or something to that effect. You removed the test thread from Androtics so of course you are only showing parts of what I said about them but I did say they were promising.

Diane Wrote:I need to clarify something here. I sent Tisha 5 different concentrations of copulins in alcohol -- not to test whether they work for social interaction, or to compare them to Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ), but because she was reporting getting no self effects, and attributing the self effects that others saw as most likely placebo.

I need to clarify now because I believe your mistaken. Since the first batch you sent me back when you were in the Androtics forum and we were constantly going head to head you have kindly sent me 3 more different sets of test vials. 2 in oils and 1 of sprays. Including that very first set thats 4. The first of these batches was the androtics one, Then you sent me the second which you called Tantras, while here at Pherotruth........ I reported I saw no real results in self effects or on others but they smelled lovely.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Oh-my-gosh

At the end of that post you talked about binding and there being a problem. You sent me a PM saying you were sending a new batch of oils

I got this set of oils then I tested them. I then reported no luck with that batch and you sent me some sprays because we thought it may be the diffusion. You had mentioned in other posts (not to me) that these were designed for alcohol and the diffusion sucks in oil (as pointed out by you in the copulin crazy vixen post)

Diane Wrote:I have said from the beginning that I don't recommend copulins as alcohol sprays, because of the potential for negative effects with too much diffusion. I have found they are much better acting in oil, because the concentration can be much, much higher and the diffusion slowed down to maximize intended effects.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Copulin-Crazy-Vixens

Dosent matter they should work in both.

...........................................................................................................

You sent me 4 sprays at 1X 2X 3X and 4X concentrations. So far I tested 1X and 2X with no results.

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Copulin-product-review

At no time did I order them so I assumed you wanted me to test them which I did. There is a issue with comparing them to Essence of Woman which is the traditional copulin product all women have been using since copulins have been sold pretty much other then the industrial strength CS of Pharmacom sold. Androtics also had a copulin product made for there products although I was told it was in fact beta Essence of Woman . I cant say for sure though. All of these cause a specific effect that women have reported on and other women expect when they buy a copulin product. Dianes claim and I believe she is correct on this is that what she has made is more natural then these other products. I am assuming she means its a exact match to what we naturally produce in our bodies. I am sure she will correct me if I am wrong. She doesnt know what is in Essence of Woman or the others but they are not natural as hers are because natural cops do not smell this way and are not dose dependant as Essence of Woman and the others have been.

She tried to explain this to me here back before I received my second set of PTruth samples >>>>>>>> http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Tantra-Copu...s-by-Bella

I sort of get it but like I always say I am not a scientist so dont ask me to explain it LOL I do take her word for it and understand that hers are based on real cultured vaginal fluids and Essence of Woman is probably just a break down and copy of what is in vaginal fluids. They are not designed to do the same thing as the copulins we have been using in the past. This is what was indicated in the above post I linked. Some people are however reporting Essence of Woman like effects with her product.

This leaves me in a quandary though. Diane is actually selling real natural copulins, Essence of Woman is selling something called copulins. Now since they are both called copulins you cant help but compare. I bought Essence of Woman copulins the first time because of the reported effects by people like countesszero, Ail and Dolly. I had trouble at first but they taught me how to use them correctly and I love the effect they brought about in others when used in womens products. I cant test them as copulins without comparing them to the effect of other copulins I have used. So yes I am comparing them because when women come in asking for copulins and they have read what store bought copulins do on sites like Love scent, Love potions and Androtics, I am going to send them to the product that will cause the effect they are looking for. Essence of Woman .

Quote:The only published literature on copulins that I have found shows that copulins increase testosterone production in men exposed to them by 150% within 10 minutes of exposure. Tisha, respectfully, maybe you could loosely attribute sexual attraction to the increase in testosterone, but it hasn't been shown in published research, and maybe they are... but self effects for men of increased testosterone is all they have scientifically been shown to do.

I am not going by scientific literature, I am not a scientist and never pretended to be one. I am going by responses women have been reporting that Essence of Woman and other copulin products have produced for the last 10 years women have been reporting on them. This is what I was talking about in another thread when I said that science needs to pay attention to what the consumers are saying as well as what testing shows. We are the ones buying, endorsing and using them. I dont believe I even mentioned Testosterone levels above and frankly I dont care what makes it work only that it does work. It is a fact that women buy copulins to attract men. Sometimes its there partner sometimes they dont have a partner. You implied a few things in my reporting thread that disturbed me but I ignored them at the time. You keep mentioning "strangers" as if I am trying to attract men other then my husband. I can do that without copulins if I wanted. In my everyday life I use a small amount of copulins (Essence of Woman ) to feminize my mixes and put back what is lost with age. (we stop ovulating as we get older). They cause a more mild attention I would not say was sexual attraction. When I test a product I use it in all different, dosages, situations and environments so I can give a full picture of what its doing for other people who may read my reports. Since most women I have coached use them for attraction of strangers from at least a reasonable distance then yes I do test for that as well. This is not something I do in my normal everyday life of wearing pheromones though. Another thing you mentioned about dirty smelling things.

Diane Wrote:Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ) is a fine product that works very well in those cases where the guys actually like the dirty smells and are attracted to them. But it is very different from mine, and pretty useless in those cases where the dirty smells are perceived as offensive and repulsive.

I dont know exactly why this bugged me but I did LOL Maybe its because your implying my husband must like dirty smells because he responds to Essence of Woman and since he is naturally attracted me m it could also imply I smell dirty which annoys the Bath Diva in me LOL Yes I know its silly.

Anywhoooo........... As you have mentioned here ..........

Diane Wrote:I am not used to using products for attraction purposes, so I have little experience in testing products the way that you do. That is fine. We are all different and we all use products to tailor our lives in the ways in which we want to make them more fun, interesting, or better.

This is true, we are all different. I test for the consumer not just myself. While I care what the literature says I care more about results. That's what this site is about as well as hanging with good friends and having fun. We are all different but most people use them for attraction purposes. Even back when you were testing for androtics it was clear you were testing for self effects and effects just on your husband. Some products also had very different effects on you then on the majority of others. You mentioned this yourself. That's fine but you have to look at the whole picture when selling them. Its business 101. What are people looking for from my product or service? What does my product of service have to offer them. Yours has something to offer its just not what most of us normally expect copulins to do. That's doesn't make them bad or useless. They are just different.

Quote:not to test whether they work for social interaction, or to compare them to Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ), but because she was reporting getting no self effects, and attributing the self effects that others saw as most likely placebo.
[quote]

What should I be testing them for if not for social interaction and to see if they work. Like I mentioned I assumed you sent them for me to test. The mention of placebo was just a area to explore and scientifically its always something you consider. Whenever I research any product I try to pull out the placebo effects from the real effects even in my own testing.

That brings up another interesting subject that has nothing to do with you or your product but I will post that in another thread.

Tisha
01-17-2010 3:20 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

01-17-2010 3:33 PM

Quote:Oh man...it seems like I'm always bringing up a controversial issue most of the time... I'm sorry for that.

Oh sweety you didnt bring up a controversial subject. Terri asked a question and I asked it, Everything surrounding me and Diane is always controversial. Were just two strong willed sexy ladies LOL Its ok, we debate but we dont hate. ;)

Tisha
01-17-2010 3:33 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

01-17-2010 4:07 PM

Nope, I'm gonna chime in and call out little sweetie a troublemaker! Big Grin

Sorry Selva, I just couldn't resist. You know I'm kidding though and that we all luv ya here.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
01-17-2010 4:07 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

terry0400-40

Rep Post

01-17-2010 6:16 PM

(01-17-2010 2:01 AM)Diane999 Wrote:  Some people like my cops, some people like Essence of Woman (Essence of Woman ). It is all good, Terry. I love the cops in oil and for me the unscented in oil is the way to go. But there is also a desire in the community for cops in a spray form that project a little farther than the cops in oil. I guess that would be more of a social attraction application, rather than an intimate encounter application. Mara offers a slightly different version of Stone's copulin formula, and from what I hear it is really good, both in her blends and straight up. And I've discussed this with Mara and both of us agree on one thing... at least for us cops in oil is much better than any other form. I get the same kind of effects you do personally. When I put them on I get energy rushes, and just feel very, very good. In the saddle there is nothing better to ramp up the intensity. I get that also if I apply them in alcohol, but the effects aren't as intense and they don't last nearly as long. Anyway, Bruce is probably just restocking, and this has happened before. He's never out of it long. But every time people panic like it is the first time. Diane
Diane i appreciate receiving feedback on your cops and also your opinions on other cops products and i now have a better understanding of copulins and also of the opinions of others who have also posted opinions.

It seems that copulins are an effective catalyst in their nature and also the subject of them when refered to seems to breath life into the glowing coals of debate with their hypnotic flames alive vibrant and dancing.

It is as you say all good, because i am learning much and i will continue to experiment with my little bottle of yummy sacred unscented oil, and i will be ordering some for my Sheela to apply when she is out and about attending conferences and business meetings ect.

When i have used Diane's copulin unscented oil on several occasions specifically added to my mix i am beginning to get the picture that some of my female contacts actually do pick up on something as some seem to distance themselves from me and then some seem more delighted in my presence, possably the younger ones are picking up on it more favourably, but this is just my initial perceptions and i really need to be repeating my applications for a good month at least so as to get a more accurate knowlede of how it works for me as a man, and i will report back.

With regard to self effects i use a small dab every day it is divided and goes into each nostril as i enjoy the vibrancy it exhibits.

[Image: PcNbWD0.jpg?2]
My thread >
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Sex-pills-a...nt-reviews
01-17-2010 6:16 PM
Tisha
Inactive Account

Rep Post

01-17-2010 6:46 PM

Quote:It seems that copulins are an effective catalyst in their nature and also the subject of them when refered to seems to breath life into the glowing coals of debate with their hypnotic flames alive vibrant and dancing.

Awwww A poet Big Grin

Quote:When i have used Diane's copulin unscented oil on several occasions specifically added to my mix i am beginning to get the picture that some of my female contacts actually do pick up on something as some seem to distance themselves from me and then some seem more delighted in my presence, possibly the younger ones are picking up on it more favourably, but this is just my initial perceptions and i really need to be repeating my applications for a good month at least so as to get a more accurate knowlede of how it works for me as a man, and i will report back.

I look forward to your reports especially since men dont make copulins and the signal it sends when on a man is unclear. Normally it signals sexually active male. But with Dianes it could be different who knows.

Quote:With regard to self effects i use a small dab every day it is divided and goes into each nostril as i enjoy the vibrancy it exhibits.

Wow really right inside your nose. Does that mean they absorb into your system ? I know water solubles will absorb through the mucus membranes into the system but I dont know if Diane's copulin formula is water soluble. If so your self effects could be from that. Maybe those crazy yahoo ladies on onto something LOL J/K Razz http://www.copulins.freeservers.com/ Ever read this ? Read effect on males behavior, Its a hoot. LOL

Tisha
01-17-2010 6:46 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  OH MY GOD *horror* esmeralda 25 9,824 02-09-2010 6:52 AM
Last Post: Tisha