Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Condoms and Lube
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 26
Thanks received:
96 thanks in 52 posts

RE: Condoms and Lube
09-05-2009 8:07 PM

Catholic girls pretty much got it going on too. They usually don't like to talk dirty but will do anything in the dark. The confession thing is a great equalizer helps ease them outta entanglements really well.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
09-05-2009 8:07 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Sex: Female

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 136
Thanks received:
76 thanks in 53 posts

09-05-2009 8:51 PM

EekEekEek

LOL you guys are so naughty! Angel
09-05-2009 8:51 PM
Bella
Away
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 216
Thanks received:
144 thanks in 97 posts

09-06-2009 12:39 PM

(09-04-2009 7:29 AM)renny Wrote:  Once upon a time there were Trojans and KY Jelly...nothing to be confused about...they pretty much sucked (or did they?) but hey, it was the Reagan era, nobody was having sex anyway P.

Then things changed. Trojans and KY came out from under the drugstore counter and were put on full display in front of God, the Surgeon General and everybody...and ridiculed cuz they looked like medical supplies instead of something you would want in bed with your SO. The packages got updated, colorized, and advertized. Foreign competitors arrived. NASA invented Astroglide and the colorful and flavorful neon world of the Waldrugs Family Planning and Intimacy Aisle was born.

So what about it guys and girls? Ribbed? Baggy Tip? Mint? Urethane? And what about glycerin, silicone, aloe, or organic carrageenan?

Is it all too complicated? Confused Does anybody really read the fine print? Undecided Did something blow your mind when you found it? Idea Ever get a rash? :red face: What are the best and worst things to have between you and paradise?

Here ya go, Ren, check this out.

http://www.stayswetlonger.com/wetproduct...mone.shtml

No, I haven't tried this...not so sure I want it on my Woohaa! Eek Big Grin

Bella
09-06-2009 12:39 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

esmeralda
The Phero Faerie

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 136
Thanks received:
76 thanks in 53 posts

09-06-2009 2:46 PM

Quote:not so sure I want it on my Woohaa!

I almost fell off my chair laughing...oh god!
09-06-2009 2:46 PM
renny
Via Satellite

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 259
Thanks received:
239 thanks in 108 posts

09-06-2009 3:12 PM

Well, I e-mailed the makers of Wet Pheromone and asked if the product really contained pheromones and if so which ones and who manufactured them. Let's see if they respond Big Grin. After all, woohaa safety is of prime consideration for our forum members. Big Grin

An Inuit hunter asked the local missionary priest: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?" "No," said the priest, "not if you did not know." "Then why," asked the Inuk earnestly, "did you tell me?"
(This post was last modified: 09-06-2009 3:16 PM by renny.)
09-06-2009 3:12 PM
Gegogi
Yikes! Cupcakes 'n Bondage

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 26
Thanks received:
96 thanks in 52 posts

09-06-2009 4:47 PM

Hopefully no alcohol or fragrances. Those have been know to sting and/or cause skin rashes on a delicate woohaa. And, subsequently, no bumping your stuff no matter how effective the mones.

Ah don't wanna pickle...just wanna ride mah motosickle! Twisted
09-06-2009 4:47 PM
Mtnjim
Curmudgen

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 22
Thanks received:
36 thanks in 26 posts

09-08-2009 11:08 AM

(09-05-2009 2:24 AM)Gegogi Wrote:  ...Ah dunno but the 80s were a horndog's dream and we were bumpin' uglies until it was red 'n sore. Aids kinda slowed things down in the early 90s....

The 60's and 70's were pretty good too. Everything was good 'till the killer STD's came along.Sad

To stay young requires unceasing cultivation of the ability to unlearn old falsehoods.
---Lazerous Long
09-08-2009 11:08 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Bond007
bond......james bond

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 7
Thanks received:
6 thanks in 2 posts

09-10-2009 8:41 PM

trojan magnums are the way to go

never needed any lube before, never tried it....... is that an accomplishment ;) lol

most girls at college are on the pill...... guess its standard procedure for the party'ers, still use protection..... common sense.

anyone here still keep a condom in the wallet? i sometimes do and put a quarter on top of it..... that way the indent is less suspicious ;) Lone ranger

bond
09-10-2009 8:41 PM
zeph
=]

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 87
Thanks received:
83 thanks in 51 posts

09-13-2009 3:17 AM

(09-05-2009 3:13 PM)Bella Wrote:  Church Girls? LOL, you got that right. Especially Baptists...they don't drink, they don't smoke, they don't dance, they don't even play cards. What do they do?
They fuck, that's what they do...lol. The Baptists I've met are the horniest people on the planet...next to Asians. P

Bella

LOLOLOL. We have 1.6 billion Chinese people, and if you count Indians as "Asian" that's another 1.5ish. We make up 1/3 of the world's population, you damn well better believe we're horny!

For me, when my gf and I started having sex, we were both so paranoid and scared of getting her pregnant (and she didn't want to use the pill) we used the super thick condoms -_-;; Never tried lube. Now, I just buy the variety pack and pick one at random. xD
Guess, I should re-educate myself on the topic... so lube INSIDE condom... check. Haven't had a problem with my partner not being wet enough. Yet... @_@;;
09-13-2009 3:17 AM
Curiouschic
~*Bond's Favorite Toy*~

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 5
Thanks received:
14 thanks in 9 posts

09-14-2009 12:22 PM

I let the guy grab the condoms (unless one of my girls give me a lil package of goodies), I am to overwhelmed by the choices of condoms and figure the boy knows his size AND can choose the style he wants.

Lubewise, I dont use any during sex, even with a condom. I am WAY to wet as it is, even with no fore play...it aint a problem. I am always ready to go...

HOWEVER I do use lube with my toys and find that KY is the best brand by far. Not sure why it just seems the most comfy and downt have the greasy build up feel that you can get with others...

There's a 25 year olds 2 cents...
09-14-2009 12:22 PM

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web