Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Compilation of my reviews. What next?
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

Compilation of my reviews. What next?
10-21-2013 11:32 AM

I'm pretty new at the phero game and recently have been playing with different ones.

PherX:
Strongest most noticeable hits with this one. People simply gravitate toward me and involve me in conversations. Strong self effects, makes you feel a bit cocky and confident. 2 drops is a strong start, and I go from 2 to 4 sometimes. Not very fond of the smell though.

Glace:
Seems a bit weak to me. I have tried this alone with 2 to 4 sprays and effects are not very noticeable. I have only really seen effects in small closed environments like a car and some in my apartment. (college student.) I have seen better effects when mixed with -none products like Turn Up The Heat and AMMO. HOWEVER, I spray Glace around my apartment sometimes just to see if I notice a change in atmosphere. My friends and room mates seem happier and will talk more but nothing crazy. On a side note I really dont like the smell. It smells powdery and like something an older woman would wear casually. Just my opinion.

Turn Up The Heat:
This one is interesting. At one spray my guy friends involve me more in conversations but If I add another spray or combine it with another mone guys tend to ignore me. Girls however, go a bit crazy. two of my platonic female friends were sitting on my bed. After one spray to the chest, they both laid down on my bed close to me. Unfortunately they both got up and left when I tried two sprays lol. My room mates girlfriends smile at me more when I use this and start acting a bit fidgety, as sumptuously because they want me but are around their boyfriends, who knows. Smells very good.

Ammunition (AMMO):
Smells pretty good, I usually do one spray to each wrist and then dab it on my neck. a few compliments on the smell. No crazy hits but I feel like I get more respect and sexual tension gathers a bit. Not much on self effects. I noticed it has a "day after" kind of effect. What I mean is that I wont get a crazy hit but the next day the girl will always text me. It is like they think about me at night and settle on the idea.

P91:
I got it as a sample gift. Smells very good. I gather that P stands for pituitary but I dont exactly know what that means. Males tend to respect me more and I get eye contact like crazy from them. In fact, random guys who I dont know will approach me and initiate conversation, even doing things like giving up their seat for me in class. I gathered that It was a social additive to be used with AMMO.

There is my feedback, I hope this was helpful to someone.

I was looking at getting AV (Aqua Vitae), Possess, or Nude Alpha. Based on my above results, which do you think would work best for me?

Thanks for your time Big Grin

24 years old

LAL: DP, AV, Voodoo, Wolf, Nude, NA, BW, AQ
PSX: Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, A1
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2013 11:33 AM by Arsenic.)
10-21-2013 11:32 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Compilation of my reviews. What next?
10-21-2013 12:15 PM

Glace seems to be a hit or miss for some people.

For me at work, I notice more talking for sure using 3~4 sprays. It also makes me a bit more open to say what's on my mind. Combined with almost any other amount of alpha nols from a different product and I get that "high" feeling and usually giggle a lot for 15 mins.

(Putative) 91 smells nice to me as well. I generally like the Neroli scent. I actually wore p91 first time solo, 3 sprays to class this morning. Felt like a had a few glances thrown at me, but nothing major/blatant.

With alpha products, be sure you are being congruent with the vibe. Otherwise you won't notice many/strong effects on the others. You often have to take initiation for the "leader/alpha" vibe effects to be often seen.

also how old are you?
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2013 12:48 PM by XyzN.)
10-21-2013 12:15 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

10-21-2013 4:17 PM

Sometimes I get a "high" feeling that makes my head hurt and everything gets really slow and hazy. Thats usually when I wear more of something.. I remember those effects with PherX but I forget which others do that to me.

p91 seems more subtle to me also but I definitely get stares from it. It is hard to judge, it really makes me wonder what the staring people are thinking.
Interesting, I havent heard about the alpha bit. That makes a lot of sense so i'll be playing the part and experimenting. What I tend to do is just sit around a bunch of friends and see how they react compared to no momes being present.

I am 19 and in college, 5 foot 8, naturally masculine build.
I read somewhere that showering with hot water and not using soap for a few days will spread your natural mones on your body. I tried this a few times and noticed females are much much more flirty and touchy and guys fit me into the conversation more. I have a feeling my natural mone signature influences what I wear / should be wearing pheromone wise. Any thoughts on this? Hell, sounds like a great new thread idea Smile

Thanks for your input!

24 years old

Journey into my mind
10-21-2013 4:17 PM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Sex: Male

Rep Post

10-21-2013 6:07 PM

(10-21-2013 4:17 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  I am 19 and in college, 5 foot 8, naturally masculine build.
I read somewhere that showering with hot water and not using soap for a few days will spread your natural mones on your body. I tried this a few times and noticed females are much much more flirty and touchy and guys fit me into the conversation more. I have a feeling my natural mone signature influences what I wear / should be wearing pheromone wise. Any thoughts on this? Hell, sounds like a great new thread idea Smile

Cool beans,
We're both 19, both 5'8...idk about masculine myself, but I'd say so too!

While I am not disowning that theory about not using soap when washing, I'd say you're more than likely building build up of your spray mones you wore. Which results in harder hitting effects (good & bad). I'll have to try this no-soap wash out someday(s).

And if those effects you are reporting are from same people, your actual results can be skewed because of the previous mone exposure they might of had from you.

Ex: Wearing a sexual mone one day around a girl. She shows no effects.
See her tomorrow with a comfort/trust mone and she's acting all sexual around you because of yesterday's impact on her.

Some people are hesitant on their actions the first few times they get exposed to your new pheromone sigs you put out and require some days for your peers to adjust to the new you before they act on those feelings they have for you. good or bad.

This means if you plan to see accurate results with people you know, you must/should:
Stick with same mix for a few days/however long and at that time there is more accuracy.
When you do decide to change, you can either change slowly by introducing new mones into the base mix or just go with a whole new mix, but take a few days again for the feelings to settle in before basing the effects you may get on the new mix.
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2013 6:12 PM by XyzN.)
10-21-2013 6:07 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

10-21-2013 7:44 PM

Haha cool beans man!

Ah the shower thing, I did this before I bought any mones. It was during my research phase of "oh my god what are pheromones" lol. I noticed the second day of no soap always had the best effects for me. Girls in class who were casually sitting next to me would just compliment my eyes and start poking my stomach and muscles. Damn good hits! In fact, girls dont even respond that same way even when I wear mones. Something more to research, wish I could find the link.... there are kinds of soap, sandalwood I believe, that act like regular soap but keep your pheromones untouched.

Oh! Your example makes a lot of sense to me now. One day's mone could affect her but she'll act on the next day if its a social mix or etc.
Im notorious for mixing my mones and I am extremely impatient, so I should really just stick to one mix for a few days. Lately I'll do ammo one day, mix with p91 the next, then do glace with ammo, switch to PherX, you get the idea haha. I'm always looking for another one to buy. I was really close to getting AV but now I'm hooked on the idea of Evolve XS.

24 years old

Journey into my mind
10-21-2013 7:44 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread