Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
College girl combo
CreamedSpinach
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: College girl combo
09-11-2019 1:24 AM

What mone would be good for pulling from a large lecture class that's all freshmen straight back to my dorm?
09-11-2019 1:24 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-11-2019 9:17 AM

(09-11-2019 1:24 AM)CreamedSpinach Wrote:  What mone would be good for pulling from a large lecture class that's all freshmen straight back to my dorm?

Unfortunately there is no simple answer to that as anytime we get people involved it get's complicated but personally, I like The Love God for 'day game'. Makes them feel more comfortable and disinhibited and interested in leading you back to wherever you'd like them to take you.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
09-11-2019 9:17 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

09-11-2019 9:37 AM

(09-11-2019 1:24 AM)CreamedSpinach Wrote:  What mone would be good for pulling from a large lecture class that's all freshmen straight back to my dorm?

Umm...yeah.

It depends. If we are to take your question literally then any pheromone will do you about the same, as you will hardly ever have a woman come up to you and want sex just because you poured a few drops of pheromones on you. I'm not saying that it never happens, but it has to be the perfect storm of a multitude of stars all aligning at once.

If your question really is: What pheromones will make it easier to seduce young freshmen ladies, then TLG is a good choice, and my recent testing suggests that HF and TKO are heavy sexual hitters as well. Wolf, AV, Sex Magnet + Core, and others also come to mind; and although I haven't tried it, Baphomet by HAX is supposed to be a rutting sledge itself.

The thing is that pheromones won't make something happen for you, they will only help things happen and paint you in a new, or enhanced, light. what happens after that initial impression is all you, just bolstered by your pheromone aura.

However, the creature that is the Freshman Coed, typically has the perfect mentality for sexual adventure. She is on her own for the first time in her life, craving new experiences and adventures, not yet burdened by real life and its obligations, and considers wild social experiences as par for the course. For the most part you just need to not be hideous, be open and friendly, and not be the typical alphole douche and you'll get some excellent success.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
09-11-2019 9:37 AM

Share This Thread