Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.6 Average
Cohesion...
Shahshane
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Cohesion...
05-12-2018 2:16 AM

(05-11-2018 10:52 AM)Tezeus Wrote:  This its correct.Thanks whisper.
English its not my language.I learned English watching movies and using Windows on my computer.Never learned in school so i lack grammar a lot.
I hope that people can understand when i post something.And i am not posting a lot for this reason.Anyway...
I recommend Imprint to everybody.More powerful than Cohesion and don't have in it the molecule PXS put in Cohesion that many people says its stops fallout.
If you allready have a girlfriend, use Imprint, she'll be glued to you.

Tzeus
All good my friend,
thanks for recommendation.

Here Tezeus,
regards

(05-11-2018 8:45 AM)whisper Wrote:  By saying ITS, he might mean "it's" or "it is." Meaning...We don't even talk about Imprint here. . but to compare. .
"IT'S" the most powerful Androstadienone product for me.If i put 4 sprays in 30 minutes i am a vegetable.Even so, i love it.

Thanks whisper,
(This post was last modified: 05-12-2018 2:18 AM by Shahshane.)
05-12-2018 2:16 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Mischief
Learning....

Sex: Male

Rep Post

06-14-2018 8:49 AM

(09-10-2017 1:37 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Cohesion is surprsingly crushy, more than Love Scent straight Androstadienone which is pretty crushy. LAL Androstadienone is more calming. It could be the PXS version of Androstadienone that is crushy.

I have the PXS version of Androstadienone and halfway through the bottle at 15 mcg per drop. I have been using this on my target and after first exposure she has been very sweet on me. Her voice also slows to a sexy tone a bit in later interactions.

The other day I exposed her to Cohesion with my base of NA and it wasn’t the same effect (it’s buffers?). Staying with PXS A-1 from here on out.
06-14-2018 8:49 AM
MMM

Rep Post

06-14-2018 12:01 PM

(06-14-2018 8:49 AM)Mischief Wrote:  I have the PXS version of Androstadienone and halfway through the bottle at 15 mcg per drop. I have been using this on my target and after first exposure she has been very sweet on me. Her voice also slows to a sexy tone a bit in later interactions.

The other day I exposed her to Cohesion with my base of NA and it wasn’t the same effect (it’s buffers?). Staying with PXS A-1 from here on out.

How old is she, how many exposures, and how many drops per meettings, Chief?

Thanks!
(06-14-2018 8:49 AM)Mischief Wrote:  I have the PXS version of Androstadienone and halfway through the bottle at 15 mcg per drop. I have been using this on my target and after first exposure she has been very sweet on me. Her voice also slows to a sexy tone a bit in later interactions.

How old is she, how many exposures, and how many drops per meettings, Chief?

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 06-14-2018 12:01 PM by MMM.)
06-14-2018 12:01 PM
Mischief
Learning....

Rep Post

06-14-2018 3:20 PM

(06-14-2018 12:01 PM)MMM Wrote:  How old is she, how many exposures, and how many drops per meettings, Chief?

Thanks!

She’s a mid 30s blonde. I’ve exposed her three times so far at 2-3 Drops, ranging from 30-45 mcg. The interaction time has ranged from 30 minutes to an hour. I think I left a favorable imprint on her today. She had a migraine headache and she was feeling rather better after our talk this morning.

I also need to share that we have known each other for over two years so there is comfort that she has in me before I started my pheromone journey, which also explains the quick change in her behavior towards me. I have been combining the A-1 with Nude Alpha, which we know is a nice, subtle pheromone that works subconsciously.

I have P93 spray from PXS and working on a blonde theory that perhaps one spray of P93 with combos may help lock in a blonde you target to your signature. This will take some working.
(This post was last modified: 06-14-2018 9:46 PM by Mischief.)
06-14-2018 3:20 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Stride
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

06-26-2018 1:05 PM

Cohesion never worked for me, always felt depressed with it and no hits from girls/ girlfriend.
06-26-2018 1:05 PM
XyzN
Phero'd Up!

Rep Post

07-03-2018 10:49 AM

I just tried wearing my old, almost 3 or 4 year old Cohesion oil bottle, couple drops on neck. Gave me and my gf big sniffles like a pollen allergy. We had to keep blowing our noses. I don't remember having this happen when I first got it, just an fyi.

thegentleman Wrote:Young women want a guy with lots of energy, someone who is fun, has big lofty dreams and is on his way to becoming that man. When they think of the value that you bring to a relationship, they think in terms of the experience you're going to give them. So wear something that makes them feel upbeat, and create positive emotional experiences with them that they will feel they can't get elsewhere.
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2018 10:49 AM by XyzN.)
07-03-2018 10:49 AM
HappyGoSkillfully
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-17-2018 1:25 PM

Be careful here...

I just had a run in with a fuck buddy (FB) girl. Every time we hook up I wear something sexually related. I change it up a bit. At one point she asked for more than FB status and I told her that I think the FB thing is hot and let's keep it there. She went with it.

This last time we met before I was about to play golf. We got in her car. She gave me a Blow Job. I went to play golf. Perfect!

Oooops! This time I wore 4 drops of 20mcg A-1 oil from PXS on torso and wrists, and one spray of Cohesion just below my belly button. I vividly remember her taking a big sniff at one point. Like a big inhale. She invited me to a friend's house after to go swimming. I brought one of the golfers.

It was late and I was leaving and she followed me out. She didn't want me to go. Actually begged me to stay. Then kind of demanded "more" again. She said she would commit anything I want to me. Yes alcohol was involved and she spoke her mind. I went home.

I won't be using those or that combo on anyone I am not interested in dating ever again...yeesh.
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2018 1:27 PM by HappyGoSkillfully.)
09-17-2018 1:25 PM
rolfdieter
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

07-19-2019 4:00 AM

unfortunately cohesion never really worked for me, i tried it when i was single a few times( 1,2,3 and 4 sprays) but didnt really got a noticeable affect. Undecided
i also tried it with my gf a few weeks ago, didnt tell her i was using pheromones, at 3 sprays when we where in bed the was smelling at my armpit and said i have to use some bodywash and take a shower MrgreenMrgreen
07-19-2019 4:00 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread