Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cohesion Test 1
KundaliniDivination
Away
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thumbs Up Cohesion Test 1
01-06-2014 3:46 PM

Sorry I have not posted much as my internet has been down. I was going to post what happened on NYE but I honestly can't remember what I wore haha. But today I properly tested one of my sprays today.

06/01/2014 - Monday

Today is re-mediation week in college where if we have stuff to finish for projects or stuff we failed we can do it for this week till they are marked. I am in this week to finish off my uni application and to finish off my art portfolio that due on Friday. Right enough about what I need to do and onto the mone stuff.

8AM

So before I left for college at about 8AM this morning I spray 1 spray of cohesion on the front of my neck (its scented in FXS ans is a 10ml bottle). I went to go get my bus. When I arrived there, there was a young girl there about 17 ( of course slightly younger than me and I wouldn't get in shit for chatting her up because age of consent is 16 in UK). As soon as I arrived at the bus-stop she gave me a nervous smile and then I turned away for a minute or so away. At the corner of my eye I could see here staring at me. I look at her but she quickly turned away. I looked at the bus times and I saw her fiddling with her hair. As I looked at her I gave her a smile and she went bright red and looked at her feet. I thought to myself, well looks like this is a pherohit you guys are on about and I had a huge ass smirk on my face thinking to myself that I am da man haha. When I was texting my mate about where we would meet in college. Her bag fell down and I looked at her she had a smile on her face and stared at me. Of course I thought nothing of it as it was a satchel but It happened a few more times as if she was trying to get my attention. But when I got on the bus I went upstairs and she stayed down because the seats where almost full and didn't want to sit next to a granny.

9:30AM

I arrived at the campus and got off the bus but when I got off a cute red haired girl bumped into me and said sorry but she had a huge smile on her face and was giggling. That doesn't happen to me EVER! Usually you get a right snider from girls like that and not even a sorry. So I guess this was a hit as well.

9:45AM

I met my friend in the library and we did some work to about 10:30 and then chilled a bit at the top floor where all the pussy is at( its the art department where all the girls are) mone users will definitely have fun there. He was playing Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time on his 3ds and I was there watching and of course looking for hits but these were subtle head turns and nothing anything huge.

11AM

At this time our banter was over and we went to go do some more art work. When we sat down I noticed some girl kept on staring at me every few minutes when she was on the computer. I noticed her eyes were quite dilated but literally every minute or so she would look back at me. She wasn't very nice looking either. It kind of creep me out due to the fact she was a land whale. She kept on doing this till she left and she walked right passed me as well and took in a large inhale.

12PM

At this time was the most weirdest blatant Hit I have had. While I was chatting with my mate( he is male btw) all of a sudden ask about how I should have sex with a girl then later talks about his dick size and thickness and explaining what is average and he was bragging that he is above average in shlong width and height. He later uses masking tape and squeezes it to look more like a vagina and asks if my dick is big enough to make a girl orgasm. This kind of creeped me out as we never speak about this stuff. It wasn't gay or anything more like pub speak or stuff you say when you are drunk. He did say that he didn't know why he said it because he usually says stuff like this when drunk. I thought yep... This was cohesion making him feel comfortable to speak about this stuff.

I am glad I tested this now I know what Cohesion does. It's a comfort mone! I plan to test this more when I start my second semester in college in 2 weeks. It will make all the girls comfy while I am around them. Since I am in an art course that's where all the pussy is at.

There will be more reports in the coming days as I plan to use Evolve tomorrow. Like I said earlier in my journal I will use the product once to get the feel for what the product does then I will test it further as I know what it does.
01-06-2014 3:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjw255
Serious Poster

Rep Post

RE: Cohesion Test 1
01-06-2014 4:09 PM

Girls dropping things or running into you are almost never accidents absolutely especially if they smiling and or giggling afterwards!
01-06-2014 4:09 PM
ThtGuy223
Checking out the place

Rep Post

02-03-2014 2:15 AM

Sounds awesome I just received my order of cohesion xs (in fxs scent) and wolf (with a eurodropper) after hearing your test run I'm feeling a bit more giddy about trying this on Monday (I'm a 18 year old senior in highschool) I'm planning on using them as a combo to reel in this chick that already has a crush on me ( she's very shy so I pretty much just get stares and a lot of playfulness with the hair towards my direction) . Yahoo

If You Do Not Ask You May Never Know.......jumpy
02-03-2014 2:15 AM
PheroJack
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Cohesion Test 1
02-03-2014 5:21 PM

Thtguy.. Goood choices!! Try 2-3 drops of Wolf And 1-2 sprays Cohesion and do report back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The faster you fail the faster you succeed.
02-03-2014 5:21 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

ThtGuy223
Checking out the place

Rep Post

02-03-2014 7:12 PM

Today was awesome I got more than I bargained for, the girl I talked about in my previous post came a bit late to class so I did the honors and opened the door so she wouldn't have to knock to get the teacher's attention(door is locked sometimes) but this time after she said thanks she walked in and I expected her to rush to her desk as usual but instead she took two steps into the class and stopped (I was already at my desk waiting for the teacher to issue instructions) I briefly looked up from my paperwork to see why she hadn't moved, she was staring at me her eyes glistening that's when I thought to myself hmmm she must of gotten a whiff of my phero cloud , then I asked her if she was fine ( I had to ask her twice because I didn't get a response the first time) she stuttered something like ''I'm fine'' then she slowly made her way to her desk ( she turned back to look at me again one more time on her way over there) during class I struck up a conversation with her in which the subject of palm reading came up and she said if she could hold my hand to see if she could decipher something from it she held it for 6 minutes after which I said umm anything strange? then she said Um nothing out of the ordinary ( I think she just wanted to hold my hand lol) anyways I made a connection with her now from which I can work on.

The rest of the day was amazing as well I had a lot of stares from other girls and alot of head turning, I would move from one end to the class to another and the same group of chicks would follow and giggle when I turned around to see what was going on.

I love the self effects too I felt great, confident and quite alert like if I downed a shot of espresso .

I applied 2 drops of wolf on each side of my neck and I sprayed 1 spray of cohesion xs on my wrists and rubbed them together.

If You Do Not Ask You May Never Know.......jumpy
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2014 7:16 PM by ThtGuy223.)
02-03-2014 7:12 PM
vicycle
Checking out the place

Rep Post

02-03-2014 7:18 PM

Looks like wolf+cohesion is a deadly combo for your age range. Obvious Deer in the headlights and kino, even in class. Act fast, she seems very interested Smile

Sent from my XT1049 using Tapatalk

INTP
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself."
02-03-2014 7:18 PM
whisper
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-07-2014 9:55 AM

Looks like you've found your combo & your sweet spot. Congratulations! Man, would've love to have had mones in high school. Enjoy the ride! Good
02-07-2014 9:55 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ascend and Cohesion XS Test run ryusei 15 7,534 08-22-2013 10:09 PM
Last Post: ZB pmones