Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cohesion For Men - NOW in OIL!
SteveO
Vendor

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 1415
Thanks received:
1476 thanks in 510 posts

RE: Cohesion For Men - NOW in OIL!
12-16-2011 4:43 PM

(12-06-2011 2:29 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  SteveO

i have some questions concerning the amount of Androstadienone

considering that 1 gram went into 24 bottles

this would be 41,66 mg per bottle

considering that a 10 ml bottle will be 200 drops

this would be 208,33 mcg per drops Androstadienone

this sounds very generous ..

i never ventured into such high doses .. but i'm really concerned this high amount causing some depression effects !

Pago

Thanks for doing the math Pago. I haven't really sat down and attempted it because quite frankly math is not my thing. When I have a question I ask the person I get molecules from or one of my scientist friends. My passion is in making mixes that work. I think you know thisSmile.

If your math is accurate and I believe it is that is a high amount of Androstadienone in each drop. What I have discovered is that with the oil you need one to two drops and because of the slow diffusion it still hasn't created any depression or sluggishness for me. I even used it up to 5 drops one night and same thing. I got solid results and never felt like I was bummed. Instant Female Magic used to bum me out at times so a lot of thought and trial went into this to create something with the same good results, minus the negative self-effects.

The good news is I just ordered a whole slew of those little perfume sampler bottles and I'll be sending out about 6 drop samples with each order of the alcohol or massage oil.

As always I stand by what I create and if I wouldn't use it myself I wouldn't even bother. A pheromone enthusiast first and foremost. Smile.

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
PheromonesXS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am: EMAIL ME HERE!
12-16-2011 4:43 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by paradigmshift, mark-in-dallas, shadowknight, Pagodeiro

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Messages In This Thread
Cohesion For Men - NOW in OIL! - SteveO - 12-05-2011, 11:54 AM
RE: Cohesion For Men - NOW in OIL! - dbot - 12-05-2011, 12:41 PM
RE: Cohesion For Men - NOW in OIL! - SteveO - 12-16-2011 4:43 PM
RE: Cohesion For Men - NOW in OIL! - dbot - 12-06-2011, 11:13 PM