Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cohesion For Men - NOW in OIL!
Pheroman
Not So Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3327
Thanks received:
2984 thanks in 1101 posts

RE: Cohesion For Men - NOW in OIL!
12-05-2011 11:18 PM

(12-05-2011 6:08 PM)SteveO Wrote:  Hey thank for doing the math for me.
I don't need an abacus, I just get others to do my light work. Thanks againSmile
While you post misleading and deceptive information?
Is this what you do for androtics as well?

(12-05-2011 6:14 PM)paradigmshift Wrote:  Yeah i questioned that too but he did say he hasnt updated the site and the oil is 7x the content of the sprays.
1000 mcg = 1 mg
Im going to get some. Androstadienone to none ratio
Well Steve seems to have some history round here, but I dont know him form a bar of soap, and the common gripe is misleading vendors, this being another case.
He seems to have no clue whats going in that bottle or what ratio. To me it has the same motiv of the whole androtics thread.

Chris gets pulled up for posting technical info yet this guy posts his own reviews. Hello!?

Girls and boys are mushy. Men are NEVER mushy. EVER.
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
12-05-2011 11:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by Curiosity, as33156
Curiosity
why pretend when you have science

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 298
Thanks received:
440 thanks in 184 posts

12-05-2011 11:31 PM

I agree, the entire premise of this thread is unusual and questionable, it is self review and self promotion, he makes it, he sells it, yet he gives a description in such a way that you'd never know if you weren't especially aware ahead of time. I also find it very unusual how the math doesn't add up as well, even as he admits it, my feeling is if he doesn't know the details he should not say anything at all or make any claims about it until he knows the details.

(12-05-2011 11:18 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  While you post misleading and deceptive information?

(12-05-2011 6:14 PM)paradigmshift Wrote:  Yeah i questioned that too but he did say he hasnt updated the site and the oil is 7x the content of the sprays.
1000 mcg = 1 mg
Well Steve seems to have some history round here, but I dont know him form a bar of soap, and the common gripe is misleading vendors, this being another case.
He seems to have no clue whats going in that bottle or what ratio. To me it has the same motiv of the whole androtics thread.

Chris gets pulled up for posting technical info yet this guy posts his own reviews. Hello!?

My Pheromone Arsenal:

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Asian, Aqua Vitae, Hypnotica Social, Nude, Overdose, Possess, Wolf

True Pheromones: TI, XXX, True Essence, A-1, Androstatrione
(This post was last modified: 12-05-2011 11:32 PM by Curiosity.)
12-05-2011 11:31 PM
Thanks given by as33156
SteveO
Vendor

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 1414
Thanks received:
1473 thanks in 510 posts

12-06-2011 2:06 PM

(12-05-2011 11:18 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  While you post misleading and deceptive information?

1000 mcg = 1 mg

Actually a person you mentioned helped me tremendously with the math. Same person who I get the molecules from. Same person who I call and consult with when I have mixing questions. Same person who you just effectively did a disservice too. Hello!?

Yes I did say that it was great when I posted and I guess when I create stuff I do it with all my passion. Its more of a hobby for me so my passion comes out. I'm sorry that in your little world, as sad as it appears to me, you have nothing better to do.

I removed the part where I said anything about the product.

For everyone else who knows me and knows my passion, when I get the math done correctly as how many total mcg per drop and total bottle I'll post them. I stand behind my guarantee and as always am grateful that I can contribute to the community with something I use myself everyday.

I apologize to anyone I offended by saying with a sentence what I thought about what I created.

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
PheromonesXS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am: EMAIL ME HERE!
12-06-2011 2:06 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by SeriousSmile, paradigmshift
Login or register to remove all advertising

Pagodeiro
Mones changed my life

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1099
Thanks received:
2470 thanks in 1007 posts

12-06-2011 2:29 PM

(12-05-2011 11:54 AM)SteveO Wrote:  I really am pleased with how it came out.

I'm not very good at math, but 1 gram of Androstadienone went into 24 10 mL bottles plus the other two ingredients. Seriously potent and while costly, I was getting amazing results for 8-12 hours consistently.

Edited to appease the critical sadness and littleness of certain people with nothing better on their minds but foolhardiness.

Anyway its available.

I'm also looking to get 1 mL dropper bottles to send out some samples of stuff with orders. Anyone know where I can pick them up. Having a tough time finding them.

SteveO

i have some questions concerning the amount of Androstadienone

considering that 1 gram went into 24 bottles

this would be 41,66 mg per bottle

considering that a 10 ml bottle will be 200 drops

this would be 208,33 mcg per drops Androstadienone

this sounds very generous ..

i never ventured into such high doses .. but i'm really concerned this high amount causing some depression effects !

Pago

Only Ladies welcome ... LadyBoys stay away !
12-06-2011 2:29 PM
Thanks given by dbot, JohnnyHard, shadowknight, as33156, SteveO
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1278
Thanks received:
3373 thanks in 1429 posts

12-06-2011 5:02 PM

(12-05-2011 11:18 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  Chris gets pulled up for posting technical info yet this guy posts his own reviews. Hello!?

Chris has never been called out for posting anything about any of HIS products in the Alpha-Dream forum, and never will be!

Vendors are free to post as they see fit about their own products in THEIR forums. If they want to write a review of what they experience with their own products then so be it. I'm not saying I'd consider that to be in good taste or in their best interest. But, if they post it in their forum, using their own username, then members can see and take it for what its worth.

It is then up to the members to decide whether they believe those vendors and any claims made, and whether or not they wish to try their products, just as they are free to then come back and write good or bad reviews on them.

Vendors are not allowed to discuss OTHER vendors, companies or products. Period, end of story!

If Chris was called out for posting technical information, that would be because the information he posted was on a competitor. Again period, end of story!

If we allowed vendors to discuss other vendors or their products, imagine how quickly the forum would deteriorate into a battleground among vendors!

Personally I like Chris, and there are a number of times that I or we should have issued a warning or chastised him for something he posted, but did not. Just ask Beccah! Instead, I've called or PM'd him and asked that he resolve the issue on his own.

And, I have already been threatened once this year with a lawsuit over a vendor calling out another vendor and defaming them.

That is when the policy was put in place, and it was as much to protect myself from legal issues and litigation, as it was because I realized that unless we did have a policy in place to prevent vendors from bashing other vendors, or attemtping to use the forum as an advertising medium, the forum could quickly deteriorate into something that nobody would be haapy with.

I believe that the vendor policy we have in place is a good one and based on sound reason: It allows vendors to participate in the forum and interact with other members, while protecting vendors and the forum integrity at the same time.

If any of you disagree then I'd like to hear about it along with your your reasons for disagreeing, and how you think the policy could be improved upon.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were are the impressions we left on those we leave behind, so live your life as you'd want to be remembered when you're gone!
12-06-2011 5:02 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by as33156, shadowknight, SeriousSmile, paradigmshift, idontknow, Deja Vu
Pheroman
Not So Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3327
Thanks received:
2984 thanks in 1101 posts

12-06-2011 6:30 PM

(12-06-2011 5:02 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  If Chris was called out for posting technical information, that would be because the information he posted was on a competitor. Again period, end of story!

Factual, technical and scientific information is just that.
Much of this forum is about vendor non disclosure, so I see no problem with those.

Stevo you can dismiss my post all you like, but fact remains your posting your own review and misleading information to potential customers.
Given that you consult to Androtics and thus on their payroll, which according this forum does the same, its your BS world that needs adjusting.
As for you contribution to this forum all I see is self reviews and product promotion and 10000 reps.

And yeah i do have better things to do, like share my experiences using various products from various vendors without any bias or being on anyones payroll.

Girls and boys are mushy. Men are NEVER mushy. EVER.
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
12-06-2011 6:30 PM
Thanks given by as33156, shadowknight, idontknow
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1278
Thanks received:
3373 thanks in 1429 posts

12-06-2011 10:54 PM

(12-06-2011 6:30 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  Factual, technical and scientific information is just that.
Much of this forum is about vendor non disclosure, so I see no problem with those.

Please back the statement about "much of this forum is about vendor non disclosure" with some links or factual information, rather than just your saying it is.

As for YOU not seeing a problem with vendors taking about other vendors or companies, thats fine! Go run your own forum!

And, lets just see how great a job you can do with it!

Draw lines in the sand and then back peddle and say well their not really set in stone because X used fatcual information and scientific information when they bashed your company Mr. vendor, even though I'm not a qualitied scientist and can't unequivocally swear to it, and see how long that keeps your ass from a lawsuit.

Better yet, take the time to educate yourself on every single statement a vendor makes about another company, so you can sort out the accurate bashings from those that aren't.

Then when 6 vendors are on the forum throwing stones at each other and have turned the forum into a battlefield and chased all the members away, what's going to be your next move?

Oh, and then there's the truthful skeletons that Chris, I and probably many of you have got locked up in closets. Even though we're not ashamed of them nor have a problem with others knowing about those skeletons, I know that I wouldn't appreciate someone throwing mine around just to try to cause me harm, and I think that Chris would probably agree that he feels the same, as I'm sure would many of you as well.

Again, where would you draw the line?

I'll tell you where you draw it! at vendors do not discuss other vendors period! no wiggle room, no margin for error, no skirting around it. Vendors do not discuss other vendors, period, end of story.

And I'm sorry pheroman, but if you don't like it you're welcome to mosey along and start your own forum that does allow it or find one that does.

You're welcome to speak your mind here, but make an allegation or snip against the forum, but be prepared to have it rebutted.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were are the impressions we left on those we leave behind, so live your life as you'd want to be remembered when you're gone!
12-06-2011 10:54 PM
Thanks given by SteveO
Login or register to remove all advertising

dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1955
Thanks received:
1986 thanks in 812 posts

12-06-2011 11:13 PM

Rolleyes
12-06-2011 11:13 PM
JAYCEE
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 243
Thanks received:
401 thanks in 201 posts

12-08-2011 8:15 PM

I want to read vendor self-reviews just like I want to read self-reviews of member formulations.

I'm also interested in trying Steve's latest mix...
12-08-2011 8:15 PM
Thanks given by SteveO
SteveO
Vendor

Thanks Given: 1414
Thanks received:
1473 thanks in 510 posts

12-16-2011 4:43 PM

(12-06-2011 2:29 PM)Pagodeiro Wrote:  SteveO

i have some questions concerning the amount of Androstadienone

considering that 1 gram went into 24 bottles

this would be 41,66 mg per bottle

considering that a 10 ml bottle will be 200 drops

this would be 208,33 mcg per drops Androstadienone

this sounds very generous ..

i never ventured into such high doses .. but i'm really concerned this high amount causing some depression effects !

Pago

Thanks for doing the math Pago. I haven't really sat down and attempted it because quite frankly math is not my thing. When I have a question I ask the person I get molecules from or one of my scientist friends. My passion is in making mixes that work. I think you know thisSmile.

If your math is accurate and I believe it is that is a high amount of Androstadienone in each drop. What I have discovered is that with the oil you need one to two drops and because of the slow diffusion it still hasn't created any depression or sluggishness for me. I even used it up to 5 drops one night and same thing. I got solid results and never felt like I was bummed. Instant Female Magic used to bum me out at times so a lot of thought and trial went into this to create something with the same good results, minus the negative self-effects.

The good news is I just ordered a whole slew of those little perfume sampler bottles and I'll be sending out about 6 drop samples with each order of the alcohol or massage oil.

As always I stand by what I create and if I wouldn't use it myself I wouldn't even bother. A pheromone enthusiast first and foremost. Smile.

Be Happy and laugh often
Steve O
PheromonesXS enthusiast, hobbyist, founder.

I want to provide you with the very best customer experience I can. As such, I don't check PM's very often. Please send me an email which will find me wherever I am: EMAIL ME HERE!
12-16-2011 4:43 PM
Thanks given by paradigmshift, mark-in-dallas, shadowknight, Pagodeiro

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web