Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Cinis Labs Whiskey Tobacco Malt- Back In Stock
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Cinis Labs Whiskey Tobacco Malt- Back In Stock
11-09-2017 8:34 PM

(11-09-2017 8:30 PM)Lostdreams Wrote:  Doc:

Unholy water... You described well but did you like it ? Would you buy a whole bottle of unholy water ?

Based on your review gonna have ta sample the cedar grapefruit.

Me personally I like the sweet musky woody fruity leathery scents.

So for me unholy water I would say negatory. Smile But that's me though.

I can see modifying it though. With Amber and musk or Egyptian amber I bought from waxandvicks.
11-09-2017 8:34 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-29-2017 3:01 PM

Been wearing this on my off days and from what my wife and myself picture is.
Early morning and you stumble across this trailer in the mountains of Pennsylvania. It happens to be wolverines/Logan's. The smell of a passed out rough character who made pancakes with maple syrup and left them out as he passed out from his hangover. His trailer is stained with his long term cigar smoking wild nights.

That's how it smells to us.

Not bad just an old man who's rough and tumble and eats a good breakfast with maple syrup.

Well I like the smell. She doesn't nor does she like the smell on me. Doesn't go with me she said
(This post was last modified: 11-29-2017 3:47 PM by Saiyanprince.)
11-29-2017 3:01 PM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-29-2017 6:03 PM

"eats a good breakfast with maple syrup."

I don't know why this made me laugh lol. What about the other ones you have ordered?

Donnie shipped my order today. I will give my inputs too eventually. I ordered 12 samples.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
11-29-2017 6:03 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-29-2017 6:04 PM

I'm going to start testing the frankincense one tomorrow.
11-29-2017 6:04 PM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-13-2017 11:16 PM

Synth

Sweet smell, wife says kind of sweet but not heavy and not maple syrup. I dont know exactly how to describe it. Sweet but not. Hmm a dessert at a place that serves meditterain food haha.

I like it my wife likes it on me.
Would go good for work with unscented TS.
12-13-2017 11:16 PM
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-16-2017 6:30 PM

So far:

C16H26O (iso e): I got a 10ml of this. I thought I'd sell the real Molecule 01 that I have for a less expensive one. I can't review the effects (at least not yet) but the scent from the bottle is stronger than molecule 01.

Whiskey Tobacco Malt as snoopy mentioned; very similar to LPMP's Super II (or UN). I think Super II has a stronger tobacco smell; this one has a stronger maple smell. I personally can't smell whiskey or malt but I'm also not sure how they should smell. I bought a 10ml of this. I sprayed it on my wrist while I was working in the basement. Around 2 minutes later, my brother's head poped up from behind his monitor and asked:
- Are you eating something?
- I replied: no, I just sprayed a cologne
- ok
- Does it smell like maple?
- Yea
(after 5 minutes)
Me: Is the smell annoying you? (I asked this because it is starting to annoy me. Even though it was only one spray, it smells strong
Him: Kind of.....but maybe I would've said otherwise if I was hungry.

I bought a 10ml of this but if I picked it as a sample, I don't think I would've went for a 10ml of it. You know how sometimes people's cloths could absorb the smell of their house? I wonder if this one would give the impression of that. People may think that my cloths absorbed the pancake/maple smell from my house.

Son of a gun: In 3 words: frankincense, smoky, hookah. My first reaction is that it smells smoky. It reminds me of what we call in Arabic "bakhoor"; which is pretty much frankincense; which is why it could remind some of hookah. After a couple of minutes of applying the oil, I asked the same brother for his opinion. He said it smells like bakhoor (thus he shared my opinion) which apparently he is not a fan of, in general. Also, he said it smells woodsy. Woods is not something that came to mind at first but once he mentioned it, I could see it. I may buy 10ml bottle of this. This happened today so it's been 4 hours and I can still smell. I sometimes get whiffs and I'm enjoying it.

Unholy water: I need to give this another shot but my first reaction is that it is hard to describe it. Someone mentioned that it smells like hospital (I don't remember if it was a member here or from Esty's reviews....I try not to re-read the reviews so it doesn't influence mine). I can't fully agree that it smells like a hospital but it does smell like a "product". If I REALLY have to give a reference to a hospital, then it could be the thing they apply to your skin before they hit you with the needle (although it doesn't smell like alcohol at all) but even then, I can't really tell. But it does smell like a liquid product in some way. After a couple of minutes of sniffing, a new scent came up; kind of exotic. Like an Indian/Pakistani store smell, which I enjoy when entering the store but not something I want to have on me. I agree with Dr. C, not my thing.

Mandarin Pepper Musk: I picked this one up because I like orange/citrus fruit smells (which is why I really enjoy Apex' Frost scent). I can't smell any pepper or musk in this though. It's mandarain with soapy smell. I also enjoy fresh/out of the shower scents and this one fits it well. It's a clean smell. I think I will pick a full bottle of this.

Synth: I can hardly smell this actually. It's so subtle, thus I can't review it. It's weird that I can't.

I bought 12 samples so more to come

Current Stash

(This post was last modified: 12-16-2017 6:33 PM by ShadowX114.)
12-16-2017 6:30 PM
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

12-16-2017 10:30 PM

Shadow:

Yes, Son of a gun is unique:

It sounds as if it has different smell
depending on the person.

Yet it grows on you. There is something to it.

Also if you like smoky woodsy, try the frankincense
sandalwood oud. It strong at first but the drydown is
Fantastic.

And the cinis iso e, I always get compliments on.

Didnt care for too many of the other samples
but im picky and everyone has their certain scent type.
12-16-2017 10:30 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

12-17-2017 2:02 AM

Unfortunately frankincense sandalwood oud isn't among my samples. But if I make another purchase, I will include it next time. I think Son of a gun was described as metallic but I'm not getting any of that; unless if I'm mixing it up with Fueled Up (which I bought but haven't smelled yet).

Funny how once you start getting into these "underground" fragrances, the commercial colognes becomes too synthetic to the nose.

Current Stash

(This post was last modified: 12-17-2017 2:03 AM by ShadowX114.)
12-17-2017 2:02 AM
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

12-17-2017 4:30 AM

(12-17-2017 2:02 AM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  Unfortunately frankincense sandalwood oud isn't among my samples. But if I make another purchase, I will include it next time. I think Son of a gun was described as metallic but I'm not getting any of that; unless if I'm mixing it up with Fueled Up (which I bought but haven't smelled yet).

Funny how once you start getting into these "underground" fragrances, the commercial colognes becomes too synthetic to the nose.

Most commercial colognes have a single similar note to me. It could be a very strong alcohol scent that I'm picking up, but I'm not sure. I smell the same thing in various fragrances. It could be how synthetic it is.

It is one of the ways I use to determine if someone else is wearing.
12-17-2017 4:30 AM
TheManInTheFedora
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

12-17-2017 7:39 AM

(12-16-2017 6:30 PM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  Son of a gun: In 3 words: frankincense, smoky, hookah. My first reaction is that it smells smoky. It reminds me of what we call in Arabic "bakhoor"; which is pretty much frankincense;

Hi Shadow,

I have heard that in Arabic nations the smell of frankincense is associated with women just having given birth i.e., the woman who just gave birth often smells of frankincense. The reason being that in medicine there, frankincense is given intra-vaginally to help tighten the loose vaginal canal, post birth. Have you heard about this?

Hence, in the Arab world frankincense is often associated as a medicinal smell rather than something romantic. What has been your experience?
12-17-2017 7:39 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Looking to try various colognes with Leather/Tobacco base Futureman 4 1,557 10-22-2015 7:35 AM
Last Post: Futureman