Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Cinis Labs Whiskey Tobacco Malt- Back In Stock
D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Cinis Labs Whiskey Tobacco Malt- Back In Stock
11-05-2017 12:25 PM

Which fragrances are you favourites from Cinis Labs guys? I've become a little intrigued. How's the projection?

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2017 12:25 PM by D_Darko.)
11-05-2017 12:25 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-05-2017 4:21 PM

I thought I'd share this e-mail I sent to Donnie (the seller) 2 weeks ago:

Me:
Quote:Hello,
I learned about your site just recently. I'm wondering which ones have the longest longevity (the longest the better!). The issue I have with commercial colognes is that they only last for around 2 hours on me; which makes me feel I'm wasting my money. I noticed that some of your collection have "fragrance" in their titles, and other "perfumes"; could that help me distinguish which ones have a good longevity?
I also noticed few of them have oud in them. Any of them is close to a Middle Eastern scent?
Thank you in advance for your reply.

Donnie:

Quote:Hello,
lets see, first of all thank you for your interest.
Perfumes are higher quality and more concentrated and last longer (4-8 hours), then you have eau de parfum that are less concentrated, then edt that are about half the concentration. But they are all fragrances.
So perfumes will last the most.
Now out of my perfumes the ones that last the most are black sheep,CHO, absinthe9, amber, aether.

But let me give you some advice on why they dont last long on your skin because i used to have the same problem.
When they dont last long its because your skin is dry. If you put some non scented lotion on before the perfume it will last much longer. Also you may want to consider changing your soap/showergel to one that moisturizes. It sounds silly but it will make a big difference.
Now if you like oud and long lasting perfumes i have two suggestions:
1. oud satin mood by maison kurkdjian. It is the longest lasting perfume that i have ever seen.
2. shams oud by memo. lasts at least 6 hours

I hope I helped a bit
Donnie

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
11-05-2017 4:21 PM
BarefootOxford
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-06-2017 11:13 AM

(11-05-2017 12:25 PM)D_Darko Wrote:  Which fragrances are you favourites from Cinis Labs guys? I've become a little intrigued. How's the projection?

I really like the Dark Wood scent, and I think it is discovered, not announced. I haven't gotten many reactions to it, so it might not be everyone else's favorite scent, but I don't care about that when I'm wearing it. Smile
11-06-2017 11:13 AM
Saiyanprince
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-09-2017 11:58 AM

Got my package in and everything is in good order. Seems to be good size samples for what little they cost.

Can't wait to try them all.
11-09-2017 11:58 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-09-2017 12:13 PM

Hey Snoop:

You said you like the whiskey tobacco and its similar to TF tobacco vanille.

Noticed on website its an edt though and theres no iso e listed in it.

About to pull the trigger on this order and
Was wondering how sillage/ Projection and duration were?

And if you tryed mixing iso e with it?

Thanks much.
11-09-2017 12:13 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

11-09-2017 1:25 PM

(11-09-2017 12:13 PM)Lostdreams Wrote:  Hey Snoop:

You said you like the whiskey tobacco and its similar to TF tobacco vanille.

Noticed on website its an edt though and theres no iso e listed in it.

About to pull the trigger on this order and
Was wondering how sillage/ Projection and duration were?

And if you tryed mixing iso e with it?

Thanks much.

I was honestly surprised at how great the sillage is. People smell it a good 4-6' away for several hours (more than 5+) before it starts to die down. I can smell this on me the next day so longevity is also spectacular.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

DON'T... FEED... THE TROLL. Smoke
11-09-2017 1:25 PM
kocik2000
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-09-2017 7:09 PM

Got all the scents. Tested on skin, tested on paper. This is my initial impressions:

Black sheep : dark liquirish smell with a middle eastern touch . This specific smell is really strong and stunk up whole bathroom. To some it might be reminiscent of forest campfire with marshmallows as some described, but I get the first description much more.

Synth: it is hard to describe but again has this middle eastern, hookah bar note that I cant explain that I am not a big fan of. At least not on me

Son of a gun: exactly how it sounds, can you imagine a guy at a bar, drinking whiskey and listening to country or old school rock? He smells like this . Old school smell

Forgive not forget : jollyranchers haha, has a tiny amount of peculiar sweetness. Something similar to black sheep.

Chypre fig woods : lovely. Just lovely. I dont know how else to describe it but using it's name chypre fig woods. Smells more like a fragrance u might smell at the store. I can see myself wearing this.

Whiskey tobacco malt : fantastic sweet whiskey Smell mixed with tobacco. Never thought I would enjoy this smell but I do. Do see this on someone older than my 26.

Amber : wood. Right up my alley. Might purchase a bottle.

Mahogany myth Amber : Amber with a smell of a girly soap added. A little on the sweeter side. I can see a girl smelling like this after a shower.

Sooo if I had to separate them into groups it would go like this:

Middle Eastern: synth, black sheep, forgive not forget. Black sheep being the stronger of the 3. I love outdoors and campfire smell but black sheep did not have that smell.

Great but for older guys 30+: whiskey tobacco malt and son of a gun. Whiskey tobacco being the clear winner. Amazing scent just no way I can represent it well. But smells exactly what I would have wanted if I was looking for a whiskey tobacco scent with a little on a sweeter side.

What I can see myself wearing: Amber or chyper fig woods.
11-09-2017 7:09 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

11-09-2017 7:53 PM

Tried to rep ya Kocik. But I gotta spread love.

I agree with black sheep being locorice type of smell.

I've got samples of Absinth, Cedar wood grapefruit oud, Unholy water and Black sheep from Cinis labs.

I need to test'em more. But so far I really like Cedarwood grapefruit oud. It's woody with a hint of sweet red wine to me.

Absinthe smells like booze to me. Lol. Kinda like a dirty pub.

Unholy water smells like a dungeon wear people worship Satan. Lol. Also smells a bit like a church with burnt candles to me.
11-09-2017 7:53 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-09-2017 8:12 PM

Adding to kociks post:

C12H26O iso e cologne: love this. I love it. Ladies love it. On my second bottle. Heart

Samples:

Son of a gun: smells different from kociks trial. on me its more of a metallic scent after it settles down. Initially its strong and smells like a freshly cleaned gun, matter a fact almost like he put bore cleaner in the mix, not breakfree but hoppes bore cleaner ta be exact. Smells exactly like hoppes then settles into metallic. Nice but not worth whole bottle. Just splash some hoppes on and be done. Though the drywown metallic grows on ya. Mixed on this one.

Synth: similar ta kociks description. Not for me.

Frankincense sandalwood OUD: love this. Starts out strong and almost threw it out . But on me settles into something wonderful... Smoked woods. Love it.

Licorice orange sandalwood: mostly licorice... Doesnt last long ... Smells good, really good if ya like licorice but not whole bottle worthy as becomes skin scent fairly quickly.

Absynthe: too flowery. Cant place the flower... Doesnt matter. More for the gals.

Forgive not forget: my results mimic kocik in its sorta sweet smelling. On me more like coca cola syrup than jolly ranchers but sweet the same. Toss up...if you like sweet its nice with little bit of floral note.

Based in my results and kocik, my purchases would be in this order:
Iso e
Whiskey tobacco
Amber or frankincense sandalwood OUD
Son of a gun

Based on kociks reviews will need to try the amber and chypre wood samples.
11-09-2017 8:12 PM
Lostdreams
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

11-09-2017 8:30 PM

Doc:

Unholy water... You described well but did you like it ? Would you buy a whole bottle of unholy water ?

Based on your review gonna have ta sample the cedar grapefruit.
11-09-2017 8:30 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Looking to try various colognes with Leather/Tobacco base Futureman 4 1,694 10-22-2015 7:35 AM
Last Post: Futureman