Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Check Out This Awesome Magician
MagicMan
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 34
Thanks received:
70 thanks in 37 posts

Check Out This Awesome Magician
02-13-2012 8:39 PM

OK I'll admit... the magician is me. But I figure I'd share what I do with all of you.
P.S. It's a web series and I release a new video every Monday.
It would be awesome if you could rate, comment and/or subscribe.

Rob'd Illusions. Episode 1. Weird Shirt & I "Drink" Coffee

Rob'd Illusions. Episode 2. Fire!

Rob'd Illusions. Episode 3. Light Bulb Illusions!

Rob'd Illusions. Episode 4. My Invisible Deck Of Cards

Rob'd Illusions. Episode 5. Impromptu Bottle Caps

Rob'd Illusions. Episode 6. "Coke" Addiction Illusions

Rob'd Illusions. Episode 7. Crazy Card Transporter

Androtics Direct: A314 (1.29B), Ammo 2X, IH, IS 2X, IO, MX297, TUTH 5 mcg
Alpha Dream: Glace, Alfa Maschio, Corpo, A1 20 mcg/drop
Liquid Alchemy Labs: A1 10 mcg/drop
True Pheromones: True Alpha Oil & Body Spray, True Love Oil & Spray, True Instinct Oil & Body Spray, Trust, Comm, Charisma, Radiance, Opener, Jerk, Essence
Love-Scent: The Edge, Super Primal Musk, NPA
Love Potion: 14 Sample Vials
02-13-2012 8:39 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by NewAlpha, shadowknight, mark-in-dallas, Rattlesnake
Login or register to remove all advertising

mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1278
Thanks received:
3368 thanks in 1427 posts

RE: Check Out This Awesome Magician
02-13-2012 10:51 PM

OK, so somehow I just had a feeling that the first video was going to incorporate Calen Morelli's Dresscode, one way or another! Big Grin

Yeah, a bit more of an amateur here, but I do know a little!

Can't think of who the second one's by offhand, but been thinking about picking it up. How do you like it?

Oh, and how about my other hobby, building lasers?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/XzoHwTRnutc&amp;rel=0&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" style="background:url(images/midnight/jump.gif) no-repeat right bottom;padding-right:13px;">http://www.youtube.com/v/XzoHwTRnutc&amp;rel=0&amp;fs=1</a>

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were are the impressions we left on those we leave behind, so live your life as you'd want to be remembered when you're gone!
02-13-2012 10:51 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
MagicMan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
70 thanks in 37 posts

02-14-2012 12:15 PM

Hahahaha that's awesome Mark!
We've got a few hobbyist Magicians in here. Awesome that you know who Calen Morelli is. He's definitely one of the next big innovators of magic (if not already).

The second one? You mean in the first video? That's called Mojoe. Really awesome trick but takes a bit of a set up. For a hobbyist, it's great. For me it's hard to do when working because I would have to set it up before approaching every set and have a cup of coffee in my hand each time.

These are mostly the tricks I don't do when actually working. They're the ones I bought, but found to be impractical in most live situations (but still wanted to get my money's worth so made these vids).

Thanks for watching!

True Pheromones: True Alpha Oil & Body Spray, True Love Oil & Spray, True Instinct Oil & Body Spray, Trust, Comm, Charisma, Radiance, Opener, Jerk, Essence
02-14-2012 12:15 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks received:

02-14-2012 12:41 PM

(02-14-2012 12:15 PM)MagicMan Wrote:  The second one? You mean in the first video? That's called Mojoe. Really awesome trick but takes a bit of a set up. For a hobbyist, it's great. For me it's hard to do when working because I would have to set it up before approaching every set and have a cup of coffee in my hand each time.

No, I meant the one in the second video. I cannot for the life of me think of the name now, but when I saw it I figured it to be a play off on the HummerCard, but to different effect.

I like close up magic that doesn't take much setup myself, you know stuff you can do in bars and clubs.

And while it's kind of dumb, the Psychokinesis PK Sharpie is a favorite of mine. I've never had anybody figure it out, it's a blast in bars and blows away the waitresses.

Tip: put the gadget in your pocket and run the switch up to your waist and tuck it under your belt, then expand your gut a bit to activate it. Much better than in the shoe! Big Grin

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....

A guilty conscience can be more cruel a judge than any court of law. In the end its not how many toys we had, and all that we ever were are the impressions we left on those we leave behind, so live your life as you'd want to be remembered when you're gone!
02-14-2012 12:41 PM
MagicMan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
70 thanks in 37 posts

02-14-2012 12:59 PM

Aaaaahhhhhh,

Understood. The one in the second video is me performing a really bad version of the "Floating Rose" by Kevin James. I like it, but it's a difficult one to pull off every time. I do have a friend who does it for every show and he loves it.

Great idea about the gut activation, would never had thought to do it that way.

02-14-2012 12:59 PM

tascov
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 9
Thanks received:
81 thanks in 30 posts

02-14-2012 2:29 PM

Looks pretty good man!

I've always been a fan of trying to figure out trick, I've spent way too much time watching magicians on youtube.

Journal: My journey of growth with a little fun mixed in
02-14-2012 2:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rattlesnake
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1331
Thanks received:
773 thanks in 326 posts

02-14-2012 2:47 PM

Great videos! Big Grin I enjoyed them Smile
02-14-2012 2:47 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Rep Post

Thanks received:

02-14-2012 2:58 PM

(02-14-2012 12:59 PM)MagicMan Wrote:  Great idea about the gut activation, would never had thought to do it that way.

Yeah, when I first got it I tried the shoe, and it was uncomfortable, so I thought of the belt.

I've had people tell me there must be something in my mouth or shoe, so I propper myself up on a chair with my feet in the air and mouth wide open and did it again, which totally befuddled them.

Also fun: Tell a cute girl it likes to be pet like a kitty, and watch her freak when it purrs! Big Grin

02-14-2012 2:58 PM
MagicMan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
70 thanks in 37 posts

02-21-2012 12:06 PM

Newest Video! Funniest one in my opinion.

Rob'd Illusions. Episode 8. Wallets

02-21-2012 12:06 PM

MagicMan
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks received:
70 thanks in 37 posts

02-27-2012 11:08 PM

Rob'd Illusions. Episode 9. Lock Me Up Baybay!

02-27-2012 11:08 PM

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Vapers check in! Data4 5 985 10-06-2009 3:00 AM
Last Post: Data4