Hello There, Guest! Register

Or login with facebook connect Facebook, or Windows Live

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Certo
patches345
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

RE: Certo
08-05-2011 1:46 PM

(08-03-2011 12:30 AM)txi0m Wrote:  Maybe "Certa"? haha, whatever works right? Sounds elegant, and since it's a letter off, a google search won't reveal your secret! Big Grin

In any case, I think Certo has me sold as well. If I want to add some Androstenone to the mix, I can always apply a drop or two of New Pheromone Additive to my wrists... Will prove to be effective for later in the evening.. If you catch my drift, daddy-o.

Buba
certo for men is doing nothing for me.and women can't even smell the black spice scent unless i put my wrist right up to them not even one hit??
08-05-2011 1:46 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Alpha Dream - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

Thanks Given: 459
Thanks received:
2859 thanks in 597 posts

08-05-2011 2:17 PM

I'm sorry to hear it's not working for you. You can send it back for a refund to:

Alpha Dream
Po Box 163633
Sacramento, CA

It's possible you are using the wrong technique. With pheromones it's best to start a conversation, and they will take over from there. You have to be close by and wait about 30 seconds for them to start working. Also don't expect to wear pheromones to the supermarket and have women all over you. try going to venues where women are looking to have fun.

Pheromones won't help much if you don't try talking to women at the right time and place.
(This post was last modified: 08-05-2011 2:26 PM by Alpha Dream.)
08-05-2011 2:17 PM
Thanks given by SeriousSmile, baant, solidprice, Six, right_mr
dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1955
Thanks received:
1986 thanks in 812 posts

08-05-2011 3:05 PM

(08-05-2011 1:46 PM)patches345 Wrote:  certo for men is doing nothing for me.and women can't even smell the black spice scent unless i put my wrist right up to them not even one hit??

Alpha Dream will give you a refund if you can't get Certo to work, but I'd recommend following this procedure with the product before you consider returning it: http://www.pheromonetalk.com/mens-pherom...23890.html
08-05-2011 3:05 PM
Thanks given by solidprice
Login or register to remove all advertising

spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 10
Thanks received:
87 thanks in 34 posts

08-05-2011 8:39 PM

i use certo regularly, and it never fails.

it helps if ur respectful, and a gentleman, and a romantic at heart. it compliments these attitudes well. it wont hit the girl over the head with sexual vibes, thats where you have to initiate with proper timing, assuming your getting the green light.

it works great with the shyer girls, but the fact they are shy means youll have to approach. with a little bit of game, and self confidence, certo should easily create butterflies for them.

it could work for the more sexual, alpha females, but you would have to be the "bad boy" personality. if your not, then certo isnt going to convey that image.

also everyone is different. for me, less works better. i never go over 2 sprays.

another way to tell if mones are working, is to test everybody. males, female, old, young. etc. .. certo makes the guys chummy, like buddies. and older ladies find me endearing without having to say a word. sometimes when your looking for "certain" reactions, u overlook the other obvious ones that dont fit what your looking for.

have fun with it. and if you just cant seem to get the "a haaa" moment, when you know what to look for. then u could always return it.
08-05-2011 8:39 PM
Thanks given by dbot, Pheroman, SeriousSmile, chief101, Iceali, solidprice, NuTrix, alphavitea, doctordonald
patches345
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks received:
0 thanks in 0 posts

08-05-2011 10:46 PM

(08-05-2011 8:39 PM)spamz Wrote:  i use certo regularly, and it never fails.

it helps if ur respectful, and a gentleman, and a romantic at heart. it compliments these attitudes well. it wont hit the girl over the head with sexual vibes, thats where you have to initiate with proper timing, assuming your getting the green light.

it works great with the shyer girls, but the fact they are shy means youll have to approach. with a little bit of game, and self confidence, certo should easily create butterflies for them.

it could work for the more sexual, alpha females, but you would have to be the "bad boy" personality. if your not, then certo isnt going to convey that image.

also everyone is different. for me, less works better. i never go over 2 sprays.

another way to tell if mones are working, is to test everybody. males, female, old, young. etc. .. certo makes the guys chummy, like buddies. and older ladies find me endearing without having to say a word. sometimes when your looking for "certain" reactions, u overlook the other obvious ones that dont fit what your looking for.

have fun with it. and if you just cant seem to get the "a haaa" moment, when you know what to look for. then u could always return it.

well for me i wear certo around women that already know me. and yes I'm respectful to both women and men.could my mistake be they already to have me judged ect???
08-05-2011 10:46 PM
spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
87 thanks in 34 posts

08-06-2011 5:29 PM

that could be part of it. there are other factors also, like environment and personality.

ok, when i first used certo at work, the mood just seemed lighter. the guys acted like we were real close, like buddies outside of work. the women werent so much flirty, as there just seemed excited. like happy to see me, big smiles by the end of the day and waves from far away as soon as we would make eye contact. u could mistaken that type of flirting with just uber friendliness.

but, when i would direct conversations in more flirty directions(few days later), is when i would get the hair flips, and the touching, and lingering, because i guess i was confirming what they were feeling. specially the shyer ones.

the girls that flirted before the mones still flirted, but seemed less fun and aloof, and more with an agenda. and when i initiated with the shyer girls they would open up easily, and they even seemed more confident.

and yes, there were some people that i just didnt get any different reactions from. but i didint focus on those people. i just didnt want to waste my energy on them.

ohh , and when im asked what cologne i wear, i just tell them i dont know, it was a gift, then i start to describe the bottle of certo. usually they throw out names, and ill say, yeah maybe thats it.
08-06-2011 5:29 PM
Thanks given by Pheroman, SeriousSmile, as33156, chief101, solidprice, NuTrix
Pheroman
Not So Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3326
Thanks received:
2971 thanks in 1099 posts

08-06-2011 8:58 PM

(08-05-2011 10:46 PM)patches345 Wrote:  well for me i wear certo around women that already know me. and yes I'm respectful to both women and men.could my mistake be they already to have me judged ect???
Of course they have already judged you, they judged you long ago. And they wont change that very quickly.
Maybe your "respectfulness" is seen as kissing arse and trying really hard to please everyone, sometimes nice people give that impression.
I know that I have given that impression at times, or others seem to think that I'm nice to them just because i want something from them.
Being resptecfull but also confident is the idea, though not always so easy in practice.
As for the guy at work, i would suggest you dont tell anyone about the products your using. Absolutely nobody.
There's a good chance that your smartass "friend" is going round saying "patches thinks he can spray some shit on himself and pickup chix".

patches345 Wrote:nobody acts different at work ect everyone is the same as if i was wearing nothing.?
It depends on the person, but also on the wearer.
I dont know what you do, but to a wearer who isnt much of a "people person" the effects may be very subtle or seem inexistent.
No disrespect, but i spent much of my working life talking to people and gauging their reactions by watching them attentively in sales type environments or business negotiations.
People who work in offices, or trades people may be a little less aware of the body language subtleties.
So there is a huge range of variables on which the effectiveness of these products may depend on.

As for Kyle wateva, forget about any crap an affiliate vendor writes and focus on what you are doing.
And the only person here working for Alpha Dream here is "Alpha Dream".
The best thing to do is start up a journal and document how you are using the products in much detail.
As for suggestions and plenty people here will help you out.

Girls and boys are mushy. Men are NEVER mushy. EVER.
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
08-06-2011 8:58 PM
Thanks given by mengster, SeriousSmile, chief101, solidprice, NuTrix
Login or register to remove all advertising

spamz
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
87 thanks in 34 posts

08-06-2011 10:00 PM

for someone very respectful and gentleman like, you came off kinda condescending and rude for help or advice that you asked for.

kinda tells me ur full of shyt.

i never said women fall over themselves to get in my pants. i said they become nicer, less shy, and their motivations seemed different. u took what i said and totally made me out to be a liar. this tells me alot about u.

i also said days later, after having used certo, or mones in general for a while, that i would then initiate flirty behavior. i think u need to learn patience in general. and i truly am sorry for you, that u just cant seem to see it. how mones work. never did i imply that mones made people do things against their nature. i was giving you example since you couldnt seem to notice subtle Behavior patterns.i was hoping u would take my experiences to help you out. thats why we have journals.

instead of bashing me for what works for me, you could have "respectfully" just said thanx but im not having such luck. and then returned the product. but instead ur true colors shine. u call me a liar, and some peddler for certo. lol... without checking my other posts.

i know in real life, ur the type of person i would ignore. no amount of mones would make me wanna be around u.
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2011 5:14 AM by spamz.)
08-06-2011 10:00 PM
Thanks given by dbot, Pagodeiro, mengster
mengster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 675
Thanks received:
366 thanks in 163 posts

08-07-2011 1:31 AM

Hi patches, i see you are very frustrated about this but calm down.

I think you may have some misconception as to what pheromones can or cannot do.

Tisha wrote a pretty good post on this matter here and in another forum:

http://www.pheromonetalk.com/womens-pher...10483.html

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Are-you-new...-questions

Please let us know if we can help clarify any questions you may have about anything. We are a community here rather than customer service for any single vendor. Sometimes it may seem otherwise because some of us can be very loyal to certain products like for instance, me with True Love (True pheromones) and Glace (Alpha Dreams).
08-07-2011 1:31 AM
Q-Tips
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 863
Thanks received:
772 thanks in 287 posts

08-07-2011 3:01 AM

(08-05-2011 1:46 PM)patches345 Wrote:  certo for men is doing nothing for me.and women can't even smell the black spice scent unless i put my wrist right up to them not even one hit??

So how much did you use? If nobody can sense the scent, maybe you have been too careful with the amount, and need to add 1 or 2 spray extra to see any difference?
08-07-2011 3:01 AM

Share This Thread
Del.icio.us Digg FURL FaceBook Stumble Upon Reddit SlashDot Ask BlinkBits BlinkList Co.mments Delirious Feed Me Links Google Bookmarks Linkagogo Ma.gnolia MSN Live Netscape Netvouz Newsvine RawSugar Rojo Smarking Socializer Sphinn Spurl Squidoo Tailrank Technorati Yahoo My Web