Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Casanova: Reviews and Discussion
ObscuredFacade
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Casanova: Reviews and Discussion
09-28-2018 9:56 PM

I'll leave this right here for now whistle

Anyone who is taking the plunge with me place your bets!
09-28-2018 9:56 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Bloodburn
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Casanova: Reviews and Discussion
09-28-2018 10:13 PM

Was going to wait for review but after I got Garry’s email, I took the plunge. At worst if it doesn’t live up to my expectation, I’ll just treat it as a niche fragrance I often purchase once in a while as the notes look interesting.
(This post was last modified: 09-28-2018 10:30 PM by Bloodburn.)
09-28-2018 10:13 PM
excalibur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-29-2018 3:03 AM

Just to add the purchase link since s1ck is not a vendor here

https://s1ckjewelry.com/collections/frag...s/casanova

Highly tempted to pull the trigger, though wondering if its similar to one of Garry's existing products which I already have

SXD9, Nude come to mind when reading the description.

AlphaQ was not very blatant for me compared to Garry's other offerings which have been very good.
09-29-2018 3:03 AM
right_mr
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-29-2018 4:24 AM

2 bottles on the way to take advantage of the special offer. Hope this one works for me as well as AQ did.
09-29-2018 4:24 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

09-29-2018 11:21 AM

Thanks for following the product review thread title format I started with the AQ thread!

I'd love to buy this, but I've realized synthetic pheromones are only a rabbit hole and band aid.

"She didn't text me back fast enough, maybe I should wear this"

"That didn't work, maybe I should wear this"

"Maybe I should just increase the dose and add Androstadienone "

All the while, this person doesn't get the chance to get to know and bond with your natural signature to get a sense of who you are and for them to make a decision.

Even when looking for ONS, women can be put off by a guy producing the amount of pheromones of 10 men.

So if 1 spray of Cassanova doesn't get her, will 2? Will 1.5? Will Cassanova + Androstadienone do the trick? Or copulins? lol

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
(This post was last modified: 09-29-2018 11:24 AM by BigDickBandit420.)
09-29-2018 11:21 AM
MMM

Rep Post

09-29-2018 11:30 AM

(09-29-2018 4:24 AM)right_mr Wrote:  2 bottles on the way to take advantage of the special offer. Hope this one works for me as well as AQ did.

I was waiting for you, Mr Right! Mosking

Waiting to hear your thoughts.

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
theLaw

Rep Post

(09-29-2018 11:21 AM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Even when looking for ONS, women can be put off by a guy producing the amount of pheromones of 10 men.

I agree with this philosophy when looking for a relationship, but disagree completely with regards to casual hookups/ONS.

Some products are excellent for ONS, but you must Engage + Escalate + Isolate while being congruent with that particular mix.

Then there's also the "overkill" theory where you get ONS using a powerful relationship mix.

This is why I am confused by Casanova, but, then again, it is a product by LAL........but not LAL, so not sure what to think.Shok

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
MacCauley
Serious Poster

Rep Post

09-29-2018 11:52 AM

(09-29-2018 11:21 AM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  Thanks for following the product review thread title format I started with the AQ thread!

I'd love to buy this, but I've realized synthetic pheromones are only a rabbit hole and band aid.

"She didn't text me back fast enough, maybe I should wear this"

"That didn't work, maybe I should wear this"

"Maybe I should just increase the dose and add Androstadienone "

All the while, this person doesn't get the chance to get to know and bond with your natural signature to get a sense of who you are and for them to make a decision.

Even when looking for ONS, women can be put off by a guy producing the amount of pheromones of 10 men.

So if 1 spray of Cassanova doesn't get her, will 2? Will 1.5? Will Cassanova + Androstadienone do the trick? Or copulins? lol

I don't think it's that simple, Bandit. Women will use many tricks to appear as hot as possible. They will spend hours trying to look sexy to attract the best possible guy. It's only a problem if they have a shitty personality. Even natural beauties will dress up. We all want a good life. We want to attract the right people. We want to look good. Pheromones are just a part of it as far as I'm concerned. I agree it's a problem when guys use it as a band aid. I agree it's a problem when people become obsessed. It's like driving a Porche to look cool instead of making that Porche look cooler than it already is. It shouldn't be that hard to stay true to yourself mones or not. You're unique regardless of what you use. I think the decisions you make are more important than the fact that you are using mones. Looks, status and success are natural aphrodisiacs, but your personality and character are what people will remember you for. Good or bad. All being said, I agree mones aren't necessary so I treat them as such. They're the ace up my sleeve. No more, no less.
09-29-2018 11:52 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

boyscout73
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

09-29-2018 9:16 PM

Funny because I ordered AQ from S1ck literally the day before...oh well, couldn't not order a bottle of this because Garry is a master
09-29-2018 9:16 PM
raikahoken
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

09-30-2018 7:10 AM

(09-29-2018 11:21 AM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  All the while, this person doesn't get the chance to get to know and bond with your natural signature to get a sense of who you are and for them to make a decision.

Thanks for this BDB. I'd rep you but gotta spread more love.

I agree 100%. Pheromones can be a total crutch if someone doesn't have rock-solid game. People end up blaming the pheromones when results don't come and focus on tweaking what they wear instead of what they should have done instead. I myself find pheromones to only help 10% at maximum. Our game and behavior still matter a lot more, by a long shot. Can't repeat this point enough. I think someone who has bad game shouldn't use mones at all. It would just be a crutch and they would never learn the skills to succeed with women naturally.

Anw, back to Casanova.

XS: XiSt, SOB, Love Boat, Cohesion, Connections, Ascend, Evolve Oil, XiSt oil, A-1, taboo*, bliss*, exotica*, evolve*
Apex: Core, Titan^, Orbital, Imprint, Dionysos, M3X, Atlas, Style, Solomon, Houdini, sex magnet*, chamber 36*
LPMP: Men's Sampler Pack
LAL: Wolf, Asian for Asian, Nude Alpha, Max-T-150, SXD-9, Voodoo, NA gel, A-1, OD*, DP*, Hypnotica*, BW*, AV gel*, Primitive*, Nude*
Love Scent: NNPA
Alpha Dream: L2K v1 (50ml post-H + none concentrate), AM*
Androtics: TAC
PT: Captain oil, GOA*, Z69*

*sample
^ran out
KIV: Bad Wolf, Tusc, Hypnotica, Titan restock
09-30-2018 7:10 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post