Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Captain
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

Sex: Male

RE: Captain
08-07-2017 8:54 PM

My apologies to BarefootOxford, the "r" at the end of "he" was unintentional.

As far as Analyzer goes, I think we've seen enough of this give me what I want or shut the fuck up entitled punk ass attitude, consider him gone!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
08-07-2017 8:54 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ducklingswan
New Pheromone User

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-22-2018 9:03 PM

Something about the Captain spray keeps pulling me back. This can be a daily use if I can handle the buildup. Three sprays is a little much, and with the nozzle problem affecting the Captain spray, I conservatively lean to two sprays to get the best results. I used two sprays around the neck at a family gathering, and the respect I received from relatives were immensely different than I received previously.

Most of my family are judgmental about my career choices. They usually questioned: why choose a mid-level career when everyone else in the family is in engineering or medicine? However, with Captain, uncles, nephews, and other male in-laws wanted to talk to me and keenly touch on topics that we rarely never talked about.

Captain spray made me more confident. I felt a little mellow, but the self-effects were terrific. From straightening my posture to walking with a dignified pose, I knew that I was able to communicate my thoughts easier.

Likewise, for aunts, nieces, and other female in-laws, the effect was a little-toned down. There is no attraction, but they act extremely helpful to ensure that I was enjoying myself at the gathering. It felt like they care for my well being and were delighted to be in my presence.

Nevertheless, I am returning to use this spray solo again after a six month lapse with other combos. Captain is so versatile for any situation! I haven't yet pull the plug yet, but sooner or later I will switch to the oil version

Products Tested:
Grail of Affection - Oil, 30 ml
The Hookup - Spray, 10 ml
Captain - Spray, 10 ml
06-22-2018 9:03 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Snoopyace

Sex: Male

Rep Post

06-22-2018 10:59 PM

Awesome report! I find that when I wear Captain my results are very similar. I'm an even bigger fan of the oil simply because the results seem to be even more pronounced AND the effects seem to last at least 2 or 3 hours longer if not more.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
06-22-2018 10:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread