Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Captain
Tezeus
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Captain
08-07-2017 8:49 AM

(08-07-2017 7:51 AM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  PT is a community, and a years of buying, testing, and posting have passed before I joined. I show respect by reading the prior research before asking a question, and I usually get excellent answers for my troubles. ..

I am like this toBoredomOk
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2017 9:55 AM by Tezeus.)
08-07-2017 8:49 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Analyzer - Banned
Banned

Sex: Male

08-07-2017 3:07 PM

(08-07-2017 7:51 AM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  Yes, the descriptions on Pheromone Treasures' website are pretty soft. With questions like this, I recommend you do a lot of research on your own before asking this kind of question. What I do is go to Google and search for the two products and limit the query to the Pherotruth.com website, like this:

site:pherotruth.com treasureful shine captain

And I got a lot of results. Not all of them give me what I want, but most of them contribute toward the total answer.

PT is a community, and a years of buying, testing, and posting have passed before I joined. I show respect by reading the prior research before asking a question, and I usually get excellent answers for my troubles. I bet if you do the same, you'll not only get the answers, but your discover a whole lot more while researching that single question.

So if it's a community, then you can't help a newbie out? What makes you think I didn't search? I've searched many times and couldn't find what I wanted. What you're saying is that this is a community, and therefore all its members should only tell one another to use the search function, despite knowing if they have already done, and hope for the best - cheers!

No, all you're doing is being unhelpful. If you have nothing to say to answer my question, then don't bother commenting, or at the very least, don't use the reason that this site is a "community" as a reason for why people should here should not answer my question. Perhaps a better reason would be that since the pheromone treasures descriptions are soft (your words exactly), that I should ask the makers themselves instead of confused consumers. But I've emailed John at pheromone treasures, too.

Your comment is nothing but condescending and unhelpful and depicts this "community" as one that is arrogant and mean.
08-07-2017 3:07 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

08-07-2017 5:31 PM

(08-07-2017 3:07 PM)Analyzer Wrote:  So if it's a community, then you can't help a newbie out? What makes you think I didn't search? I've searched many times and couldn't find what I wanted. What you're saying is that this is a community, and therefore all its members should only tell one another to use the search function, despite knowing if they have already done, and hope for the best - cheers!

No, all you're doing is being unhelpful. If you have nothing to say to answer my question, then don't bother commenting, or at the very least, don't use the reason that this site is a "community" as a reason for why people should here should not answer my question. Perhaps a better reason would be that since the pheromone treasures descriptions are soft (your words exactly), that I should ask the makers themselves instead of confused consumers. But I've emailed John at pheromone treasures, too.

Your comment is nothing but condescending and unhelpful and depicts this "community" as one that is arrogant and mean.

Analyzer. What's ur age?
08-07-2017 5:31 PM
Analyzer - Banned
Banned

08-07-2017 5:33 PM

(08-07-2017 5:31 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Analyzer. What's ur age?
24. why?
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2017 5:34 PM by Analyzer.)
08-07-2017 5:33 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

08-07-2017 5:34 PM

Where do u live? Where're u planning to use these mones?
08-07-2017 5:34 PM

Analyzer - Banned
Banned

08-07-2017 5:35 PM

(08-07-2017 5:34 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Where do u live? Where're u planning to use these mones?

I live in Northern California. I plan to use these mones in an office interview.
08-07-2017 5:35 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

08-07-2017 5:58 PM

(08-07-2017 3:07 PM)Analyzer Wrote:  No, all you're doing is being unhelpful. If you have nothing to say to answer my question, then don't bother commenting, or at the very least, don't use the reason that this site is a "community" as a reason for why people should here should not answer my question.

Not being helpful? Think again! Her offered advice on how to search and get quality results. Although its easier to just use the Google Custom Search on the advanced search page on this site, which provides the same results you'd get using a Google site search.

If anyone is being condescending it is you, and I expect that it will NOT happen again!

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
08-07-2017 5:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

08-07-2017 6:08 PM

It sounds like Treasureful shine is unisex. From what I've read, TS is supposed to be a good mood feel good kind of blend. I would want my interviewers to feel good. I would pick TS in your shoes, because it seems like it could be safe from fault.

I'd want to learn how to steer Captain before bringing it to an interview because it sounds like a more complex leadership status blend. I'd also want to test how a male blend on female will cause others to react before taking it to an interview.

I'd get TS for the interview, and Captain to learn the ins and outs of to see if it is good for me.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
08-07-2017 6:08 PM
Analyzer - Banned
Banned

08-07-2017 6:58 PM

(08-07-2017 5:58 PM)mark-in-dallas Wrote:  Not being helpful? Think again! He offered advice on how to search and get quality results. Although its easier to just use the Google Custom Search on the advanced search page on this site, which provides the same results you'd get using a Google site search.

If anyone is being condescending it is you, and I expect that it will NOT happen again!
You're unhelpful, too. S/he was unhelpful because I didn't ask for how to get quality search results (her advice on searching were bad, too. It would be better to search the company name and formula names. But alas, no results, still. I searched prior to asking
(08-07-2017 6:08 PM)BigDickBandit420 Wrote:  It sounds like Treasureful shine is unisex. From what I've read, TS is supposed to be a good mood feel good kind of blend. I would want my interviewers to feel good. I would pick TS in your shoes, because it seems like it could be safe from fault.

I'd want to learn how to steer Captain before bringing it to an interview because it sounds like a more complex leadership status blend. I'd also want to test how a male blend on female will cause others to react before taking it to an interview.

I'd get TS for the interview, and Captain to learn the ins and outs of to see if it is good for me.
Thanks. So far my only helpful response. They make a Captain for Her and Captain [for him]. Treasureful shine is unisex, I think.
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2017 7:04 PM by Analyzer.)
08-07-2017 6:58 PM

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

08-07-2017 7:33 PM

Analyzer. When ya did the search, have ya come across this page?

http://www.pheromonetreasures.com/what-are-pheromones/
08-07-2017 7:33 PM

Share This Thread