Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Captain's Log, April 27 2015.
phero hacker
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Captain's Log, April 27 2015.
04-27-2015 1:33 AM

I tested out Captain today and a few cool things happened which could be borderline hit's. I love the feeling of it, it feels like A314 but I don't feel like a terminator and I can smile and make people smile. I have to say for me it feels a bit like what AoA is supposed to. 3 sprays, 1 unscented and 2 sprays from a quick mix in an atomizer with Oak Moss, Muhuhu, Ylang Ylang and Bergamot. If the oils split the mone's it didn't feel like it.

I tested it yesterday biut all I did was go to a friends house and hang out and go for a drive. I had very little self or other noticable effect on 2 spray unscented (I can really smell this one, it lasted till this morning).

Tested Aura of Amity for a couple of days at 2 sprays and felt really no different. I will be going back to it again after testing captain properly.
(This post was last modified: 04-27-2015 1:45 AM by phero hacker.)
04-27-2015 1:33 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

phero hacker
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: Captain's Log, April 27 2015.
04-28-2015 5:57 AM

Well I have to say that in my limited experience with mones, Captain is the best (for me, so far). It is a lot like A314, but it has a very positive friendly vibe. I am glad I got it. A314 will still have a place when I need it, serious stuff.

I used about 3 Captain and 1 Imprint today as I was catching up with some female friends and the effect was exactly as you would think Girl in loveGirl in loveGirl in love hehehe, but we do have history though. It would be great if you had a time machine to do things twice and see what mones really do but meh.

Also service staff seem to follow me to help me and go to ridiculous lengths. Self confidence gets really strong also.

Captain seems to last ages on my skin, I should pay more attention to actual times.

Big success, happy.
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2015 6:15 AM by phero hacker.)
04-28-2015 5:57 AM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

04-28-2015 7:40 AM

(04-28-2015 5:57 AM)phero hacker Wrote:  Well I have to say that in my limited experience with mones, Captain is the best (for me, so far). It is a lot like A314, but it has a very positive friendly vibe. I am glad I got it. A314 will still have a place when I need it, serious stuff.

I used about 3 Captain and 1 Imprint today as I was catching up with some female friends and the effect was exactly as you would think Girl in loveGirl in loveGirl in love hehehe, but we do have history though. It would be great if you had a time machine to do things twice and see what mones really do but meh.

Also service staff seem to follow me to help me and go to ridiculous lengths. Self confidence gets really strong also.

Captain seems to last ages on my skin, I should pay more attention to actual times.

Big success, happy.

I have similar experiences when wearing Captain. This is an alpha blend that is also very attractive. If you like Captain but want something a bit more like A314 (but with lots of attraction) I highly recommend Alpha Treasures.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
04-28-2015 7:40 AM
Vinzanity
Serious Poster

Rep Post

04-28-2015 10:08 AM

(04-28-2015 7:40 AM)Snoopyace Wrote:  I have similar experiences when wearing Captain. This is an alpha blend that is also very attractive. If you like Captain but want something a bit more like A314 (but with lots of attraction) I highly recommend Alpha Treasures.

^^^ wore AT again yesterday with my GF. couldn't get enough of me. says stuff like i could just cling onto you forever...blah blah...lots of PDA at school.
04-28-2015 10:08 AM
haggy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-28-2015 12:55 PM

Does captain contain any dienone?

------
LAL: NA, DP, Wolf
PXS: A1, Ascend + Cops
LOVE-SCENT: NNPA, SOE gel packs
AD: AM
Apex: Titan, Core
AT: Captain
LPMP: Charisma

Sample
Aqua Vitae, Lucky 7 Royal
Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Bliss
Perception gel pack
L2K V1, Glace
Orbital, Dionysus
Latina, Auraental
Tonka Musk, Excalibur, Love Potion: HOMME
SS4M

Next target: Ammo
04-28-2015 12:55 PM

Snoopyace

Rep Post

04-28-2015 1:07 PM

(04-28-2015 10:08 AM)Vinzanity Wrote:  ^^^ wore AT again yesterday with my GF. couldn't get enough of me. says stuff like i could just cling onto you forever...blah blah...lots of PDA at school.

My beautiful bride is just like that. And I find that this is as good as Evolve for getting her motor running. Smoke
(04-28-2015 12:55 PM)haggy Wrote:  Does captain contain any dienone?

Not sure. You can always contact John at http://www.pheromonetreasures.com. If you find out, please report back because inquiring minds want to know!

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2015 1:08 PM by Snoopyace.)
04-28-2015 1:07 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

04-29-2015 3:20 AM

(04-28-2015 10:08 AM)Vinzanity Wrote:  ^^^ wore AT again yesterday with my GF. couldn't get enough of me. says stuff like i could just cling onto you forever...blah blah...lots of PDA at school.

It looks like AI is another diamond from ATreasures.What is PDA?

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
04-29-2015 3:20 AM
MMM

Rep Post

04-29-2015 4:49 AM

(04-29-2015 3:20 AM)stefdude Wrote:  It looks like AI is another diamond from ATreasures.What is PDA?

Public Display of Affection. Training1

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
04-29-2015 4:49 AM
haggy
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

04-29-2015 7:05 AM

I just received my Captain and two samples which I have requested. Gonna thank John for his service.

I will test Captain tomorrow.

Btw, does Androsterone and Androstenone smells the same?

------
LAL: NA, DP, Wolf
PXS: A1, Ascend + Cops
LOVE-SCENT: NNPA, SOE gel packs
AD: AM
Apex: Titan, Core
AT: Captain
LPMP: Charisma

Sample
Aqua Vitae, Lucky 7 Royal
Cohesion, Evolve, Xist, Bliss
Perception gel pack
L2K V1, Glace
Orbital, Dionysus
Latina, Auraental
Tonka Musk, Excalibur, Love Potion: HOMME
SS4M

Next target: Ammo
04-29-2015 7:05 AM

phero hacker
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-30-2015 8:19 AM

Had a day off phero's yesterday, thinking of doing a day or two off every week. Used Captain again to go shopping at the fashion hub of my area. Ended up using 2 Captain and 2 Aura of Amity (which was naughty I know). Didn't really ghost was just feeling the effects of the Captain again. Basically all smiles and creating good happy situations. If you let it, it feels kind of like one big hit if you pay attention, like a good day and yes people seem to respect and follow your lead. I will test out AoA properly soon.

Actually one weird thing today was two people, one a suit salesman and a female personal trainer at the calisthenics park both said that they were sorry they had upset me. The suit guy (nice guy) just all of a sudden said I think I have upset you "phero hacker" and I had to reassure him he had not. Later I asked how long till the PT finished her class so I could come back and she was going to move her class and kept apologizing, but I was like it's cool and had to reassure her as well. I would possibly say that these were hits now that I think about it. Maybe I am more assertive but less bothered on Captain?

Well Captain obviously doesn't help with my punctuation and editing, lol. As of now I can fairly safely say I won't post again on this thread unless something very different happens, ie definite hits.

Over and out.
(This post was last modified: 04-30-2015 8:20 AM by phero hacker.)
04-30-2015 8:19 AM

Share This Thread