Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Captain Oil Version
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Captain Oil Version
03-11-2016 3:44 PM

Just letting you all know that I received my bottle of unscented Captain oil a few hours ago along with a bottle of Alpha Treasures in Cold Water scent (thanks, John!) I'll start a review thread after I wear this for a few days.

My initial impression after wearing it for about 2 hours? Wow. That's a lot of pheromones! Is it sad that when I sniffed the open bottle I Deer in the headlights'd myself? I have on 2 drops of Captain that I covered with a private edition scent from Love Potion called Tonka Tobacum. Immediately after application to the tops of my hands and sides of my neck, I felt the usual Captain self effects. I felt my mood lift. A lot. I felt the need to sit slightly straighter and felt myself settling into a sort of relaxed confidence.

At the grocery store I noticed the same reactions from others that I would expect from Captain. Everyone is extremely polite and cheerful towards me. A woman with 3 items offered to let me cut in front of her in line. I had about 15 things in a cart and she was carrying her items. No, maam. Thank you, though. So far so great. If the effects last as long as I'm hoping, this could be another winning product and my new daily wear phero blend. Sun bespectacled

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

Before you argue with someone, ask yourself, "Is this person mentally mature enough to grasp the concept of differing perspectives?" If not, there's no point in arguing.
03-11-2016 3:44 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SuperJoy

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Captain Oil Version
03-29-2016 10:54 AM

So far so great for me as well. Seems about the same as the spray version. I did notice some crash after a long day of wearing it. I never really noticed that with the spray version but I had on my cover as well that I have noted some drain. Maybe just too much at two drops directly to neck and arms.

How many drops do you use to make this into a spray? I'm thinking of refilling my empty bottle with oil capt, my scent, and a filler. Its the 10ml size. 80 sprays is 80 drops?
(This post was last modified: 03-29-2016 10:55 AM by SuperJoy.)
03-29-2016 10:54 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread