Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can someone steal your pheromone signal?
Wally West
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Can someone steal your pheromone signal?
11-02-2019 10:52 PM

I usually like to bring up questions that can broaden our knowledge of pheromones, and help new users. Recently, I experienced an interesting occurrence. Can a person with or near you inadvertently steal the signal being put out by your pheromone mix? I was out with some friends at a club recently, rocking AV and Xist because I find the combo to be very good together as Xist soften's AV's hard-hitting edge to an approachable degree. We met two girls at the bar and the one I began talking with seemed initially to be attracted to me, started looking at my friend here and there as we were talking. I went to the restroom for a minute and when I got back, she was heavy flirting, touching on him, leaning close into his ear...etc. I recognized these as the tell-tale signs of what the mones normally produce for me and others.

Now to be clear, he is my best friend and I don't know this chick, so I wasn't upset to seem him getting some deserved attention, but it did make me wonder...does the brain know who the pheromone signal is coming from when presented with two options, or does it just sense the change in perception and look for a likely candidate? The dose was smaller (One drop AV, 2 sprays Xist), so as not to intimidate a younger crowd (20's) so I don't believe I OD'd. Obviously, you must act congruent with what mones you have on, but he wasn't really saying much or acting congruent, and definitely didn't have mones on. Thinking back, a similar situation happened with my ex at work (Not ex at the time) where when I wore the same mix, she would get bubbly and even flirty around a much older man (49). We were keeping our relationship a secret from the gossipers, so I couldn't really flirt with her at work, and thus not act completely congruent with the mones. This interestingly weakened when I stopped wearing AV/ sexual mones to work.

Those of you who know more about the science of pheromones would be appreciated for sharing your insight, as well as Ladies who expose themselves to mone mixes for research purposes. I think this is an important subject that could help those of us alter strategies on how and when to use mones. Thanks!
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2019 10:53 PM by Wally West.)
11-02-2019 10:52 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Stories
Telling it how it is.

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Can someone steal your pheromone signal?
11-03-2019 12:44 AM

This bar I frequent, baseline on the dance floor you'll see no more than 2 or 3 occurances of grinding the entire night. No more as in some nights it never happens.

Wel-heh heh-ell, let me tell you what I decided to wear over the course of a couple of months: AV. Another time was AV and BW. Other times involved DP or New Pheromone Additive or both with AV or BW. And then I decided to increase the range—by wearing a cover! With mones on those occurances always increased; more, it stabilized and became a consistent occurrence there. Never a night where it didn't happen.

One night with some mix on with either AV or BW or both as the base/foundation (I forget, I lost my written logs) every guy other than me was being grinded on. Later on the lot of them were locking lips with women they were dancing with. Wasn't a couple night or anything. Strangers.

Tongue pushed against my cheek I stood there nodding like this is really happening. I haven't worn the above mones either again or simply not to another bar. That's a lie, I wore BW and I think T.K.O not too long ago to a different bar in a different state. I didn't feel like taking my phone out, so every women where there was mutual flirting and kino and talking I had my friend take their number. Only two, their number were personally added to my phone because this was way later in the night when the two were in my car. From 3:11am onwards his phone blew up with text from all those women—to fuck him.

lol I'm all for this discussion. Previous discussions I found in my search never went anywhere. There were talks of spotlight or focusers but that was never elaborated on in the topic. Failed to find how spotlight/focusers work as well when searching wven outside those topics.
11-03-2019 12:44 AM
Wally West
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

11-03-2019 1:11 AM

(11-03-2019 12:44 AM)Stories Wrote:  This bar I frequent, baseline on the dance floor you'll see no more than 2 or 3 occurances of grinding the entire night. No more as in some nights it never happens.

Wel-heh heh-ell, let me tell you what I decided to wear over the course of a couple of months: AV. Another time was AV and BW. Other times involved DP or New Pheromone Additive or both with AV or BW. And then I decided to increase the range—by wearing a cover! With mones on those occurances always increased; more, it stabilized and became a consistent occurrence there. Never a night where it didn't happen.

One night with some mix on with either AV or BW or both as the base/foundation (I forget, I lost my written logs) every guy other than me was being grinded on. Later on the lot of them were locking lips with women they were dancing with. Wasn't a couple night or anything. Strangers.

Tongue pushed against my cheek I stood there nodding like this is really happening. I haven't worn the above mones either again or simply not to another bar. That's a lie, I wore BW and I think T.K.O not too long ago to a different bar in a different state. I didn't feel like taking my phone out, so every women where there was mutual flirting and kino and talking I had my friend take their number. Only two, their number were personally added to my phone because this was way later in the night when the two were in my car. From 3:11am onwards his phone blew up with text from all those women—to fuck him.

lol I'm all for this discussion. Previous discussions I found in my search never went anywhere. There were talks of spotlight or focusers but that was never elaborated on in the topic. Failed to find how spotlight/focusers work as well when searching wven outside those topics.

See, that's the funny thing. AV is supposed to be a massive spotlight / kino / instant attraction mone. However, it looks as though the pheromone signal can be stolen relatively easy. I would say the same for other high sexual mones.
11-03-2019 1:11 AM
Paradox
The Living Legend

Rep Post

11-03-2019 8:58 AM

Well the answer is yes and no.

Can you tell who the homeless person is in a group just by smell?

When a woman leaves a silage trail of perfume can you sometimes follow it with your sense of smell? Can you figure out who the woman is?

Not everything is known about the sense of smell especially on a subconscious level. All sorts of things go on in the subconscious mind such as mathematics, data recall and coordinated synchronicity with the physical body.

Saying that I have to add that we are not deer or dogs. Deer have up to 297 million olfactory (scent) receptors in their nose. In comparison, dogs have 220 million and humans have just 5 million olfactory receptors.

So, using our sense of smell combined with the human experience and the subconscious mind I would say no...If you factor in lack of experience and errors in human judgement I would still say no because the subconscious mind will know but the conscious mind may not accept the truth.

Two people standing together. The homeless man who has not showered in eight days is dressed in a $700 Armani suit. The other man is dressed up in a tee shirt with holes and tar stained jeans. Can you smell which one is homeless? Yes you can but the visual evidence suggests you are wrong. This makes you doubt your senses.

The closer you are to someone else in distance the harder it will be for someone to tell where the scent is coming from on a conscious level BUT the subconscious mind has already worked it out and it knows.

I hope this helps.

"Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence."--- Vince Lombardi
11-03-2019 8:58 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Marcus Antonius
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

11-04-2019 1:27 AM

The "homeless in an Armani suit" example of Paradox illustrates the need of congruence. Congruence is how good your different channels of subcommunication fit together, in this example smell and appearance. A true homeless would most likely have other traits that identify him (hair cut, skin texture, theeth state, body posture, humor and many other).
The better your other traits and behaviors fit your mone signature and the more they contrast from the other individuals around you the harder it is to steel your signature. A "Respect Alpha" mone signature of a mature man is unlikely to be stolen in a student bar full of colleague boys, while the same signature worn by one of the colleague boys can be stolen by one of his peers.
11-04-2019 1:27 AM
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Rep Post

11-04-2019 9:35 AM

(11-03-2019 8:58 AM)Paradox Wrote:  Well the answer is yes and no.

Can you tell who the homeless person is in a group just by smell?

The closer you are to someone else in distance the harder it will be for someone to tell where the scent is coming from on a conscious level BUT the subconscious mind has already worked it out and it knows.

This is a fantastic answer. Repped.

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
11-04-2019 9:35 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

11-06-2019 9:32 AM

My is answer is Yes it happens, and it will happen to the guy next to you.
I have written about it a few times about going out my a friend i called "Best Game".

Some women will just ignore me, fortunately for me its almost always not the type and ones I am all that interested in.
My mones attract them and and once he does his thing, which just seems natural, they get quickly hooked and sexual.
Occasionally theres one who is interested in either or both.

Overcoming this when it is not wanted is whole different can of worms.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
11-06-2019 9:32 AM
mdw
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

11-06-2019 1:30 PM

Yes they can. I have found if I just move the women will know it's me. As for your friend getting the girl think about this way. I took a chair and sprayed pheromones all over it placed in a hall way well women would be attracted to the chair, and probably spend more time around the chair sit on the chair. If there was a male who stood next to the chair and started chatting her up she would most likely associate the pheromone with him.

Nothing you can do about it she associated the pheromones with your friend. And your friend being the opportunist took advantage of it. This case you are the chair. I guess you could have left your friend in the bar and subconsciously she might have noticed that he didn't have the pheromone signature. But I believe that's putting too much emphasis on the pheromones. Pheromones are the catalyst and to some extent some women will associate them with you.

Hotter it is in the environment the more that women seem to know who has the pheromone signature this has been my rule thump. Also some women has a better sense of smell.
(This post was last modified: 11-06-2019 1:33 PM by mdw.)
11-06-2019 1:30 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

jb20

Rep Post

11-07-2019 8:33 AM

Wear a scent..if you can wear the same scent it is better...so you can anchor them feeling to that scent.
11-07-2019 8:33 AM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

11-09-2019 3:50 AM

(11-07-2019 8:33 AM)jb20 Wrote:  Wear a scent..if you can wear the same scent it is better...so you can anchor them feeling to that scent.
I find that makes no difference.

I havent seem my friend in a while so I tried this out again cpl days ago.
I wore 2 sprays True Love + 1 Spray True Charisma + 1 Spray Core + 2 Sprays M3X.
I purposely used more than I normally would to see what happens.
Well I didnt get much attention at all, less than usual. My friend "Best game" was looking fitter and slimmer and was very very talkative and friendly with everyone.
3 women (40s) asked him if he is single, one of which said "You wanna fuck me know or later" pmsl. The other 2 tried to extract him after a couple hours.
At least 2 younger around 30-35 were being very flirty with him from a distance. Still close but no kino.
It was hilarious and frustrating to watch this.
We were stationary in 2 spots in the bar.
Me walking away made no difference whatsoever for either of us.

For me the best product that avoids this is Core. When I wear Core solo (mixed with M3X or NNPA is the next best) we are almost on par and we have our different niches.
That night i was down 20-1 lol. Yes I had one and only one woman show interest and the place was packed with women.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...#pid231407
(This post was last modified: 11-10-2019 7:57 AM by Pheroman.)
11-09-2019 3:50 AM

Share This Thread