Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
CORE in the Bar-Scene
eyeofra
the Sun God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

CORE in the Bar-Scene
10-28-2013 3:19 PM

So I've been out drinking a lot. And my drinking buddy has been CORE.

First off, the bottle was very well packaged and taped, no possibility of leakage. The fury scent is great all around. Smells great and lasts.

Now onto the effects I've observed.

This blend makes men my puppy dogs. I get job offers, drinks, you name it. Men want to ingratiate themselves. Doesn't matter who he is in my experience, even the most alpha of dudes knows that I'm the man with CORE on.

So far it's been great for the ladies in the bars as well. Like Thundr said, you have to bring your game. But if you do, like I try to, then you're in. CORE is great for getting me into and keeping me in sets. I've got more # closes in the last two weeks than I have in a long time.

I get a very talkitive self effect. I want to talk, and I don't mind walking right up to someone and opening them.

So in summary - great for the bar scene. Men kiss your ass, and if you put effort into it, ladies will love taking with you. CORE gets my foot in the door, and I want to go to the bedroom I just have to lead them there.

All around A+ for CORE

[Image: 34t60p1.gif]
AM, Certo, Glace, Corporativo, L2K V1 & V2, Aquagen, AV, Wolf, Nude, Hypnotica, OD Gel, Erox, N.P.A., EoaW, TL, TA, TI, TrueTrust, XXX, TrueEssence, Wingman 7, 9, 9+O, Black, Blue, X, Extreme, X22, C4 and M512, Ascend, Evolve, Cohesion, Bliss, Vibe, Prowl, ienone, anone, Androsterone, Pregnenolone, Androstadienol, Androstenetrione
10-28-2013 3:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread