Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3 Average
CORE in India: Review
rapper482
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

CORE in India: Review
10-28-2013 2:00 PM

Hey Guys,

I finally got my Core from thundr few days back & have been solo testing it for 3-4 days now. Here are my initial thoughts.

Packaging : Thundr took good care of packing the Core very well including the adhesive tape & it was thoughtful to add shake well note.

Self Effects - I got this delivered at my workplace & couldnt resist trying it out as soon as I got it. So I took out the bottle, removed the safety tape on sprayer & gave a shot. Instant smile. I dont know if was Core or happiness of getting it. I was actually smiling at my work place without specific reason for about 10mins.

Hits : A colleague who had been working with me on a task since mrng came back to my cabin n I got Deer in the headlights from her for a sec. It was brief but blatant. Some subtle & not so subtle hits continued for next 4 hours at work.

On weekend, I had to go to Local Shopping Center. I put on a spray of core to neck n stepped out. At a electric n hardware store I had to pick up some stuff. While getting complete attention from guy at counter, I notice a 30yr old lady standing beside me n just gazing. The shopkeeper asked her out of courtesy wat she wanted n even though she had to pick a single item as compared to my long list, she said" complete his order first, illl wait." This combined with confused attraction look in her eyes was an amazing hit.

Looking forward to further testing but it definitely looks very promising.
I have huge stash of mones from various vendors but in place like India, you dont get blatant hits from strangers at first go. Core looks promising in that department.

Good going thundr

Cheers

Roy

My Phero Kit :

Androtics : A314, Ammo, Ammo SE, TUTH, IH, IS, IO, IJ, P 74, P 75, P83, P 102, P 130.

Love Scent : NPA, EoW.

Pheromone XS : Ascend Oil (no cops),Ascend Spray (cops) Cohesion Spray. Evolve Oil,Xist,Bliss,XS106B,XS 99, XS 100, Connections XS,XS 113. Flirt,SOB,Odyessy sample.

Alpha Dreams : Alfa Maschio, L2K V1

LuvEssentials : Scent of Eros

CORE

LPMP Voracious, Best Sellers Sample pack.
(This post was last modified: 10-28-2013 2:04 PM by rapper482.)
10-28-2013 2:00 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

bondjames1

Rep Post

RE: CORE in India: Review
10-28-2013 10:17 PM

nice review..

Rehearsing for hours in front of my mirror
Until my voice was hoarse but my vision was clearer
10-28-2013 10:17 PM
rapper482
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

RE: CORE in India: Review
11-11-2013 8:15 AM

Hey Guys,

Have been testing CORE for almost 2 weeks now both at office & social gatherings.

From what I have noticed, the best thing about CORE is its short but effective exposure. It takes very little exposure to show its effects on people around you & it gets better with time. I have mostly tested it solo & yet hits are prominent. It basically gets you attention which you need to steer as per your game. I have used that attention successfully in a business meet to close a deal, in a store to make manager go out of way to provide me service & ensure I have hassle free experience.

Hits Had an important meeting with a vendor. Was wearing 2 sprays CORE on neck. Although my senior was present in the meeting, I had complete attention of vendor whole time & he along with his secretary (24yr old female) were trying to sell the deal to me. In an hour long meeting I was able to negotiate a good deal for us n vendor cudnt say no to watever I said.

On weekend I was in this premium mall to get one of my watches fixed. Lots of IOIs, eye contact from girls, went to a watch showroom. The sales girl declined that they dont fix brand I had but said their sister concern in same mall could fix it n I shud see them at 4th floor. I thanked her n stepped out. I got a call wen I stepped out n as soon as I finished it, she was standing behind me & offered to guideme to that store as she had to go in same direction. She guided me to the store, took leave n went back from where we came from, which means she went out of way.

Then at second store this male manager said that I will have to talk to brand office first n they cant fix it directly. Then after discussing it with a colleague he said " I might be able to help a bit" Despite fact that I didnt purchase the watch from their store, they put it on priority n said I cud get it in couple of days rather then initial 2 weeks they told me.

CORE requires just little pressing n u can make ur paths.

P.S. Dear thundr- Please make this wonderful juice in black bottles. Its a hearthbreak everytime I spray n see the amount reduce in the clear bottle. P

Cheers

Roy

My Phero Kit :

Androtics : A314, Ammo, Ammo SE, TUTH, IH, IS, IO, IJ, P 74, P 75, P83, P 102, P 130.

Love Scent : NPA, EoW.

Pheromone XS : Ascend Oil (no cops),Ascend Spray (cops) Cohesion Spray. Evolve Oil,Xist,Bliss,XS106B,XS 99, XS 100, Connections XS,XS 113. Flirt,SOB,Odyessy sample.

Alpha Dreams : Alfa Maschio, L2K V1

LuvEssentials : Scent of Eros

CORE

LPMP Voracious, Best Sellers Sample pack.
11-11-2013 8:15 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Core Review ryusei 66 24,169 05-31-2018 6:22 AM
Last Post: MacCauley
  Core College Review GettingStarted 6 3,502 08-03-2014 2:25 AM
Last Post: fero-man
  Core and Imprint Review KIMBA 112 45,292 07-31-2014 10:20 AM
Last Post: xtraspecial
  CORE and DIONYSUS review from SEA Harthr 30 11,882 07-25-2014 8:15 AM