Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
CORE: My Review
kenpachi
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

CORE: My Review
10-25-2013 7:27 PM

I'll start with a pretty lengthy explanation of my situation before using CORE:

I'm 21 and in my last year of university, living with 2 girls and 1 guy. The guy is one of my best mates but lately he’s been acting different and I found myself going off him a bit but lately he’s been a bit better and we’re back to being how we used to be.

First girl, G1, has been acting strange around me ever since her birthday (about 2 months ago) when I got really drunk and aggressive (never dirty primitive drunk. Ever ever ever!). Can’t remember what I did but I imagine it was scary to see as I've been told I can get really psycho when drunk and under influence of mones (not that they know about the mones). When we talk we try and act normal but there’s an undercurrent of awkwardness and she doesn't hold eye contact with me and I sense timidity from her. She stays in her room a lot and doesn't spend much time with the rest of us.

Second girl, G2, is complicated. She has a reputation as being a slut and it’s deserved, she sleeps with A LOT of different guys. It’s a shame because we get on really really well, she’s a really cool girl, funny, into the same stuff as me. As I'm getting older hotness is starting to mean less to me than personality but she’s pretty fucking hot too. But when we moved in together I told myself to keep things on a friend basis, don’t be catching feelings because she’s going to be banging dudes left right and centre. To start with, she lived up to her reputation and would invite different guys over all the time to smash. But then we started to get closer, we spent more time together etc. Over about a month and a half, she stopped banging random guys and spent loads of time with me. During this, we had a drunk night where I can’t remember what happened but she slept in my bed and my house mate said she could hear “sex noises” coming from my room so I'm guessing I at least fingered her or something. I remember in the morning I was spooning her and she was stroking up and down my arm. Then she goes to her own bed, we sleep some more, I go downstairs and we talk (we don’t mention anything about sleeping in the same bed), we get some food together and it’s like nothing ever happened.

Fast forward a few nights, she goes on a night out without me and comes back with a guy. She leaves the guy in our living room and comes into my room, where she sits and chats with me for like half an hour. Eventually he gets pissed off and I hear the door slam and he leaves, she gets into my bed and we sleep. She’s really drunk, I'm sober, she fell straight to sleep instantly so I just slept next to her without doing anything.

This happens again, I sleep in her bed with her and her female friend (Big Grin) and I grind against her ass a bit but obviously can’t do too much because her friend is there also and I wasn't man enough to try and get a threesome going haha.

A few more weeks of hanging out together, loads of “playfighting” which gets pretty raunchy. Sometimes I’d wear a drop of Dirty Primitive when we were doing uni work together in my room, let her marinade in it for a little while and just wait for the inevitable kino I’d get with her initiating the play fighting. This involved grabbing each other pretty much anywhere, my face in her tits, my arm between her legs, her biting so hard she left bruises, etc. Pretty much anything that can be done that still doesn't cross the border into actual sex.

Then we all go on a night out together again, once again I am spectacularly drunk by the end, I come home and pass out in my bed. Apparently one of her friends climbs into my bed in the middle of the night, I fuck her, I wake up in the morning and omg so much regret. She’s not THAT bad but she was nothing to be proud of. Definitely not a smash and brag. Also I remember resisting a bit to start with and telling her I didn’t want to because I liked G2, big mistake, I really hope she doesn’t tell G2 about it as they’re friends. (I was wearing 2 sprays Exotica XS if anyone was wondering – and no, the girl wasn’t Asian)

Later on, G2 comes into my room and asks me if I was a good host to her friend last night. I say of course, she then starts demanding to know what happened, I tell her I’m not getting into details with you. She wasn’t angry when she was asking me, she was more asking like she thought it was funny. I couldn’t work out whether she was hurt or not, if she was then she’s good at hiding it.

Well, well well. She got her revenge. The next night she goes out without me, brings a guy back and fucks him louuudly in her room until the afternoon. She has a break, calls a different guy, fucks him in the evening. Luckily for me I'm scheduled to go home for a couple of days so I gtfo the house after this, but from what I hear she had ANOTHER guy round the day after that and literally fucked him all day.

Phew! So now I’ve returned back from home and I’ll be using CORE for the next few days.

DAY 1:

2 sprays after gym and shower either side of neck

Instant self-effects: Nothing outstanding to begin with, felt a little anxious but this was probably due to the excitement of wanting to try this out rather than the effects of any molecules. As previously said, smells very similar to A&F Fierce which I own.

So I apply this and head downstairs to make some lunch where the male house mate and his friend are downstairs messing around. I join them and we joke about, I was keeping an eye open for the “king of men” thing people were talking about but I couldn't see it here. Not that I was the servant or anything. I'm in a pretty alpha group of males anyway so to be seen as an equal with them is to be “alpha”, so perhaps that’s why.

While we’re all joking around, G1 comes out of her room and comes downstairs and jokes around with us. Now trust me, this wasn't placebo effect, this is genuine objective truth, she was the most comfortable and happy around me she has been since the “psycho drunk night”. Seriously, she was happy to be talking with me and joking around, I made extended eye contact with her to test it out and she met my gaze with no fear whatsoever.

Male house mate drives us all into university, I sit in the back with G1, she randomly sticks her hand out and wants a high five. Yeah this usually wouldn't be a big deal, but this is the first time I've physically touched her in 2 months since I scared her, she’s always kept a physical distance from me. So with this considered, this is actually a really big hit. Like the equivalent of a girl you’re friendly with randomly grabbing your dick or something.

In my lecture I sit next to a girl I'm friendly with, G3, she slept in my bed when I was at home which is cool, but it’s not cool that she had a guy sleeping with her in there as well. Although she insists that she didn't do anything… yeah right lol. So I give her a bit of teasing about that, I tell her unless it’s with me, she is never allowed to sex in my bed again.
In the interval we walk together to get a drink, she asks me what I'm doing after (hit?), I say going home, she says come to town with me to get some stuff, I agree because I need to go anyway. Overall there’s nothing crazy in the interaction with her, she’s friendly and seems to enjoy my company, we shop then go our separate ways.

Now… I walk home and as I pass the front of my house, G1 knocks on her window and waves at me. When I get in she says “I wasn’t waiting for you to come home, I just happened to look out the window and saw you there”. I hope that’s true, if she was waiting all day for me to come home then CORE is some crazy shit haha. Previously, even if she had seen me, she wouldn't have knocked and waved at me. So that’s progress.

She tells me to come in her room and shows me how her ceiling is leaking. Again, no awkwardness in the conversation flows nicely and she is comfortable. She then comes into MY room (first time again in 2 months) and sits down on my bed and we mess around for about 30 minutes playing with the voice recognition thingy on her phone. Siri I think it’s called.

Eventually she left because she had work to do, and now I’m writing this all up (instead of doing uni work myself haha).
It’s now seven hours since I applied, think I can start to feel it wearing off a bit. It seems to have worked wonders on G1, 2 months of awkwardness eradicated in one day! Haven’t run into G2 yet, pretty sure she’s avoiding me.

DAY 2:

2 sprays CORE at 3:00pm

9:00pm:

G2 comes into my room, aggressive, argumentative mood. She keeps imitating my laugh and things I say to take the piss. Lightens up eventually, begs me to walk to shop with her in pouring rain, pretty funny situation, we splash each other and I chase her into a massive puddle where she gets pretty drenched. Aggressive laddish banter, no more undercurrent of something more. G1 still comfortable with me, we’re all about to watch a film together but I'm thinking all Core has probably worn off by now.
Watched film with G1 + G2. Nice social atmosphere, fun. Sat next to G2 on the sofa and she curled up so her ass was touching my arm but in more of a comfortable than sexual manner.

DAY 3:

2 sprays CORE at 9:00pm

Night out with it. I think for me personally this is best suited to day time. I didn't get too much attention from girls, although I wasn't on my A game. Dudes loved me though. This new guy that’s banging G2 was kissing my ass all night, he’s a personal trainer. He showed me pics of his dick on his phone within 2 minutes of knowing him, that was weird. The bar staff at the club we went to randomly shouted hi to me and waved when I was queuing, that’s never happened before. In men's toilets guys would joke around with me, lots of “excuse mes” and apologies for getting in my way.
From what I can gather, this does indeed make beta men your bitches. But to get the girls, you've gotta bring your own game and bring it hard. Which I didn't do.

SUMMARY

Like thundr claimed, CORE is great for bringing you out of your shell and making you feel comfortable in your environment. By making YOU comfortable, your comfort is infectious and others feel they can be themselves around you. You're a safe place to be. I found myself feeling more alert, colours seemed more vivid, music sounded better. The scent itself really grows on you as you where it, I'd be willing to get it again just for the smell. Some said it didn't seem attractive enough, I can't say I found the same. The uplifting vibe CORE provides makes me feel loose and relaxed which translates into my posture - good posture = stares.

Possible downsides? I love CORE for day time scenarios but from what I saw it's not quite hard hitting enough for bars/clubs where I think at least a bit of -none is pretty essential due to all the other signatures you're competing against. But then I don't want thundr to add any -none to it, because it would probably remove some of the elements that make it so good for everyday living. I'm yet to try mixing it with anything else, maybe spiking it with a little Dirty Primitive would be good for clubs.

Also, it does make you crash a little when it wears off (IME), plus when combined with alcohol it will intensify your hangover. But this is to be expected from most of the social products out there.

Overall, big thumbs up from me thundr. It's been a pleasure to test and the effects it's had on G1 has really helped me out over the last few days. Thanks!

Liquid Alchemy Labs: Wolf, AV, NA, OD, DP, Nude, SXD9, BWolf, PA, Hyp, Voodoo
Apex Pheromones: Core, Imprint, Dionysus
Pheromone XS: ACE, Exotica, Bliss, Flirt, Vibe, Xist, Love Boat, SOB, Taboo, Domination, A1
Love Potion: Super, TeddyBB2, Voracious
Alpha Dream: L2K v.1, Glace, Corpo, AM, A1, Neno
Love Scent: NPA, NNPA, NNPA Touch, IMPI Red
Pheromone Treasures: Latina, GoA, Captain, Auraental
Androtics: A314 (Rev.32)
10-25-2013 7:27 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

kenpachi
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

RE: CORE: My Review
04-07-2014 7:43 PM

Preliminary Thoughts:

CORE

Everywhere you go it's like an invisible band plays music for you to enter to. You catch the attention of those around you. Men recognise you are special and become deferential. Women feel your presence and give you subtle invitations to open them. They assume you are a man who takes what he wants. Fail to do so and feel the scorn of their rejected selves.

Self Effects: increased awareness, faster perception, forces your attention outward rather than inward

DIONYSUS

Women feel good around you. Whatever mood you are in will be amplified. You will be less considerate of other peoples feelings. Don't want to be somewhere? You will do little to hide the fact. Feeling angry? A mean glare will be plastered across your face.

ORBITAL

All movements slow. Breathing becomes deeper, relaxed, assured. This relaxed state caused heightened verbal fluidity and reduces panicked, negative thoughts about how others are perceiving you. Due to how comfortable you appear to others a natural element of charisma emanates. You appear so calm and carefree others figure you must be in control of the situation. The trade off is that motor skills are reduced. All actions take longer to perform... but then what's the hurry?

Self Effects: the charismatic, unflappable man who faces the world with a grin. He realises it's all just a game.

Pheromone XS: ACE, Exotica, Bliss, Flirt, Vibe, Xist, Love Boat, SOB, Taboo, Domination, A1
04-07-2014 7:43 PM
NikkiReloaded
The Dance

Rep Post

04-07-2014 7:46 PM

You seem to like spelling Dionysus more with a "U", which is what I'm used to but tomato/tomatoe. Does anyone spell 'tomatoe' like that? lol

Thanks for the report. Definitely buying CORE and perhaps Dionysos as well tomorrow. Thinking about Pulse scent. CORE has been getting rave reviews

"Where do you go from the top? You go OVER the top." Kobe
04-07-2014 7:46 PM
kenpachi
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-07-2014 7:50 PM

I think you can spell it either way. I am used to spelling it DionysUs because that's how we spelt it at my school haha.

I forgot to comment on the Pulse scent, it's amazing. I prefer it to Fury, but both are good. It could be that the mones in Orbital are what make it smell so good though. I ordered Wolf scent without pheromones and it doesn't smell nearly as good, so the mones can play a big part in what makes the scent so appealing.

04-07-2014 7:50 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

RE: COMy Review
04-07-2014 8:21 PM

(04-07-2014 7:50 PM)kenpachi Wrote:  I think you can spell it either way. I am used to spelling it DionysUs because that's how we spelt it at my school haha.

I forgot to comment on the Pulse scent, it's amazing. I prefer it to Fury, but both are good. It could be that the mones in Orbital are what make it smell so good though. I ordered Wolf scent without pheromones and it doesn't smell nearly as good, so the mones can play a big part in what makes the scent so appealing.

Nice Report kanpachi! Yes, pulse scent is THAT good!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
04-07-2014 8:21 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

stefdude

Rep Post

RE: COMy Review
04-08-2014 5:28 AM

(04-07-2014 7:46 PM)NikkiReloaded Wrote:  You seem to like spelling Dionysus more with a "U", which is what I'm used to but tomato/tomatoe. Does anyone spell 'tomatoe' like that? lol

Thanks for the report. Definitely buying CORE and perhaps Dionysos as well tomorrow. Thinking about Pulse scent. CORE has been getting rave reviews

Almost all greek names end in "os" or "as".Same with Dionysus, in greek you spell it "Dionysos", in english "Dionysus".

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
04-08-2014 5:28 AM
kenpachi
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-23-2014 12:37 PM

There's something really unique about CORE. Somehow it seems to increase body awareness. When I work on relaxation, concentration and body control I find it easier when I have CORE on. It's a feeling of being centred and fluid. Anybody else noticed something similar, or have any ideas on what molecule could cause this? It's perfect for martial arts, dance, acting or anything that requires body awareness.

05-23-2014 12:37 PM
Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

05-23-2014 10:38 PM

I rarely get self effects form anything though I seem to a bit more carefree with Core, as in getting rejected has no effect at all.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
05-23-2014 10:38 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Core Review ryusei 66 23,288 05-31-2018 6:22 AM
Last Post: MacCauley
  Core College Review GettingStarted 6 3,378 08-03-2014 2:25 AM
Last Post: fero-man
  Core and Imprint Review KIMBA 112 44,069 07-31-2014 10:20 AM