Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
CORE! CORE! CORE! Plus
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

CORE! CORE! CORE! Plus
10-29-2013 4:19 PM

Well, I was one of the NO I DON'T WANT THE REPORTING PRICE, but said I'd report if anything worthy came about.

Before I start

Dear Thunder,

Hoping all is well. As I get paid on Friday, and my credit card will restock as of Saturday morning, I would like permission to order TWO of each, please.

Thanks!

MANAGEMENT: CEO MMM

Now,

I broke out my CORE and IMPRINT this morning for an appointment, in which was a class of men, taught by a woman.

1 spray of CORE to each side of the neck, and 1 spray of IMPRINT shared by the wrists ... 2:1

THE HAPPENINGS:

1. At the class, MAJOR dilation from the teacher. 40-something, too slim for my taste, but I'd do her if she got me drunk and asked me nicely. Anyway, when she spoke, she was looking into my eyes.

2. As I had another appointment with another nurse, I was standing at the window to find this nurse, in which the attendant was helping someone else. A black nurse walked by, and was clearly heading the other way, made eye contact, and stopped dead in her tracks. "IS SHE HELPING YOU?" I say no, and she comes to the window to see what I needed. She went up stairs looking for the nurse. Came back with the information of my next scheduled appointment. She could have been being helpful, but I saw her going in another direction, so I'm saying, "CORE and IMPRINT!"

3. Now the PLUS. As I knew I was gonna be stopping to eat at this small Dinner, which has three VERY VERY VERY DELICIOUS-LOOKING Hispanics that work there, I took along DOMINATION. Sorry. One drop of Domination went to the throat. There is no doubt that the many cars and trucks outside that dinner belong to men who probably go by there every day to eat just to get a good meal and a GOOD THRILL looking at those three!!!!

Anyway, I get me a couple of Lottery tickets. "Hi Susan!" "YOU REMEMBERED!" I couldn't remember her name the last time, so I said it a lot to remember. About 5'6", a 11 on my 1-10 scale, beautiful face!, beautiful smile!, lovely breast, slim waist, and nice round buttocks!!!!! I would sop up her YUMMINESS with a pan of butter biscuits on any day that ends in 'Y'!!!! She's looking and smiling, and looking and smiling as she running my tickets. You have no idea how hard it was to NOT whip it out and stroke off right there at the counter!!!!! Whew!!!

Anyway, I get my food, go out and eat in my vehicle, go back in to get me two burgers to go. The youngest of the crew, normally smiles and speaks, as I was talking to the shortest of the crew, and that's the only reason she's last in the line of three, with Susan and the young one being tied for FIRST PLACE for different reasons. Anyway, I tell her what I want, and I say to Miss Young and Delicious, "Those hush puppies (cornbread) were good! When you gonna give me the recipe?" "I'M NOT GIVING YOU NOTHING, SO YOU HAVE TO COME HERE TO GET THEM." "Oh! So, it's like that, huh? You probably put some Voodoo in there, cause I can't believe you can cook!" She laughs.

So, I'm waiting on my burgers, and she walks past, smiles, and do what she's doing. She walks back past, smiles, and do what she's doing. She walks past, turns, bends over to get something out of the cabinets, but her ass is directed DEAD AT ME! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONER!!! X 2!!! Then she squats down. So, she's starts speaking Spanish to the smallest of the crew, and they start laughing.

When she finish cooking, she's at the counter wrapping up my burgers. Miss Young and Delicious runs to the counter, and grabs one of my burgers, and wraps it up. They're laughing, and Miss Young and Delicious says, "READ WHAT'S ON THE BAG." I look on the bag, and there at the top reads, THE BLACK MR. CLEAN. She's standing there laughing, so I give off a FAKE GIRLY LAUGH, waves her over to the counter with a finger. She comes, and I lean over like to whisper in her ear, she leans over to hear what I had to say, and I said, "Be careful. I will fight a midget!!!!" And she burst out laughing. I walk back over to Susan, and she's smiling like I was butt-booty-naked with a boner! I pay for my burgers, look back over at the other two who are still laughing, and say, "You just lost a customer!!!" They're laughing, and Miss Young and Delicious says, "YOU'LL BE BACK!" "YaDamnSkippy!!!!" is what I thought to myself.

CORE? CORE and IMPRINT? CORE, IMPRINT & DOMINATION? You be the JUDGE. Hi

THE END

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 10-29-2013 5:22 PM by MMM.)
10-29-2013 4:19 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

whatupbrah
The Pussy Crook

Rep Post

RE: CORE! CORE! CORE! Plus
10-29-2013 10:40 PM

Ha nice one M. What does the black Mr. Clean mean? Are you black and bald?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I got a sign on my dick "Bad Bitches Only"

My Karma is amazing
10-29-2013 10:40 PM
MMM

Rep Post

10-29-2013 11:08 PM

(10-29-2013 10:40 PM)whatupbrah Wrote:  Ha nice one M. What does the black Mr. Clean mean? Are you black and bald?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Yes, Sir, I am. Pleasantry

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
10-29-2013 11:08 PM
Mars82

Rep Post

10-30-2013 2:53 AM

Nice one! Thanks for the report.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
10-30-2013 2:53 AM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  NA combo with Glace, Androstadienone and core? rafaeldark97 5 475 07-30-2018 10:26 PM
Last Post: Mischief
  Core + Imprint = left her breathless Med 13 1,082 05-10-2018 6:43 PM
Last Post: Med
  Core and Swoon no pheromone smell Randomguy 5 503 04-08-2018 4:01 PM
Last Post: Randomguy
  core + xist kjd 18 6,615 08-09-2017 7:58 PM
Last Post: Ekscentra
  Core + Nude? LukeThighwalker 5 2,426 04-10-2016 1:44 PM
Last Post: kerno