Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

3 users browsing this thread: (1 member, and 2 guests).
Cuddlefan

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4 Average
CHAMBER 36
MMM

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4266
Thanks received:
2297 thanks in 1099 posts

RE: CHAMBER 36
09-13-2017 10:18 AM

(09-13-2017 2:39 AM)GoergeFocky Wrote:  If @Thundr still reads here:
Any chance C36 will be offered again?

(08-10-2017 5:46 PM)thundr Wrote:  [b]Yes Sex mag and Chamber 36 are coming back. I had some things to take care of hence the indefinite shut down. I honestly expected more downtime but things happened alot quicker than I anticipated. Everything is running smooth and back on track now.

Couple weeks and both formulations should reappear. Maybe a new one... (Im not sure yet, still saucing it out at the beaches right now.)

I have been getting some emails about why some mixes goto the graveyard while others become part of the lineup. It largely depends on these 3 things:
1. Cost of material
2. Material availability
3. Popularity

Every mix begins with an idea that I tinker with until I see something that makes it stand out. Then I develop the idea further until release in the kitchen. Over the course of it being offered in the kitchen I am out in venues wearing too.

To keep or discard I read public reviews and compare notes to what I and the test crews have witnessed. That's pretty much the quick run down whether something sinks or swims.

Anyway, expect some out of stock items to return in the very near future.
[/b]

One month, 3 days and counting.

COME ON, THUNDR!!! Buba_phone

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 09-13-2017 10:19 AM by MMM.)
09-13-2017 10:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by GoergeFocky, DrChocolate, yarn, TheBoogieMan
Mars82

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2080
Thanks received:
1943 thanks in 915 posts

09-13-2017 7:40 PM

I think thundr is quite busy nowadays. I wanted to get some SexMag, but due to its unavailability, I just ordered M3X and Imprint. He did not respond to my email and pm, but Paypal informed me that my order has been shipped. Thundr might be coming out with new treats for us.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
09-13-2017 7:40 PM
Thanks given by DrChocolate, TheManInTheFedora
DssMaster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 4012
Thanks received:
110 thanks in 58 posts

10-14-2017 6:19 PM

Hey I just wanted to let everyone who's following this thread, that Apex's Test Kitchen is back in stock with Chamber 36/Manimal 2 and a few new goodies...drool
10-14-2017 6:19 PM
Thanks given by MMM, DrChocolate, GoergeFocky
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread