Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4 Average
CHAMBER 36
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: CHAMBER 36
04-28-2017 11:04 AM

Mike at Apex emailed me back. C36 should be available sometime this week! Officially, anyway. I get the feeling they are busy trying to launch a product so they want to do things by the book. Very excited Crazy

24 years old

LAL: DP, AV, Voodoo, Wolf, Nude, NA, BW, AQ
PSX: Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, A1
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
04-28-2017 11:04 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

04-28-2017 3:03 PM

(04-28-2017 10:35 AM)xsinasia Wrote:  Thanks for excellent report !
I plan to buy C36 as soon as it's available
I would be grateful if You could include also the fragrance score !
How do You rate the smell from 1 to 5 ?

U're welcome Xsinasia.

I'd say 4. 4 cos Pashazade fragrance is me 5. Me favorite outta all of the smells I've smelled. The range of the smell of C36 is short for me. But I have a feeling Thundr's done it to keep it short so no one can steal ur phero signature.

I personally think it's a good idea that the smell stays close. The best part of the smell is the ambergris. Am a massive fan of it.
04-28-2017 3:03 PM
DssMaster
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

04-28-2017 8:53 PM

Can't wait 'till it's ready for sale, gonna grab myself a bottle of Chamber 36 asap, thanks to the great reports on this thread.

@DrChocolate - Funny you mentioned that Pashazade is your favorite scent. I have it in the sample vial from LPMP, and it's just a bit too much for me, not sure if I can wear that out in the open. Will give it a try again when I spend some time at home just to see if I start liking it more, since it may take some time for one's nose to adjust to the LPMP scents. Now Voracious,...oh wow, that one smells really good, so yummy, I can't stop sniffing my arm when I have that one on. I can't wait to see what the ambergris will smell like when I get Chamber 36.

And thank you DrChocolate, and also thanks and reps to Arsenic for the Binaural Beats (Brainwave Entertainment) thread and sharing the tracks with us. Looking forward to trying some in the near future.
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2017 11:28 PM by DssMaster.)
04-28-2017 8:53 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

05-01-2017 7:09 AM

From what I've been reading this sounds like it is more of an all around status pheromone that smells amazing. I was lucky enough to be given a bottle in my order so I'm going to forego my Imprint and Dionysos testing and try Chamber 36 today because I have to be in court (as the plaintiff) and want to seem respectable. I'll report back more later.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

DON'T... FEED... THE TROLL. Smoke
05-01-2017 7:09 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Randomguy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-01-2017 7:44 AM

Looking forward to your report!
I'm still waiting until it is available Sad
05-01-2017 7:44 AM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

05-01-2017 4:03 PM

First, as I have written before I am an ambergris whore. Any scent that contains it will likely be one I enjoy and this scent knocks it out of the park. Absolutely fantastic! Self effects were fun with this. I felt powerful. Grounded. Articulate. Words and thoughts flow more easily for me than they do normally. The only product that I feel makes me more articulate and smooth in my thoughts is Treasureful Shine. I had a grounded confidence that is much different from the aggressive confidence some other alpha blends create. I didn't have to raise my voice, I was able to get my point across very easily and without issue. And people listened. Not in fear, at least in my interpretation. For that try Mr. CEO. Today I had ~8" rolled on between the tops of my hands, sides of my neck and behind my ears.

The sillage is strong with this one. For being an oil I was rather surprised to find it affecting people up to ~8" (2m) away from me. The judge was completely on my side and while we still have to go to a hearing, everything I asked for the judge agreed with. Normally they are much more balanced in how they dictate terms.

At lunch, our waiter (I've had him before and any sort of alpha phero blend scares the hell out of him) was very respectful and slightly intimidated but mostly in awe. I saw a lot of people who'd be staring at me throughout the day. More than is my baseline. Eek

I should mention that when I go out wearing pheromones, I am generally a set and forget kind of guy when it comes to pheromones. I put them on and do my best to promptly forget I'm wearing them. I wasn't sure what to expect when I went out with Chamber 36 on today but I've been very impressed by it. Did I mention the scent?

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

05-01-2017 4:03 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

05-01-2017 6:12 PM

(05-01-2017 4:03 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  First, as I have written before I am an ambergris whore. Any scent that contains it will likely be one I enjoy and this scent knocks it out of the park. Absolutely fantastic! Self effects were fun with this. I felt powerful. Grounded. Articulate. Words and thoughts flow more easily for me than they do normally. The only product that I feel makes me more articulate and smooth in my thoughts is Treasureful Shine. I had a grounded confidence that is much different from the aggressive confidence some other alpha blends create. I didn't have to raise my voice, I was able to get my point across very easily and without issue. And people listened. Not in fear, at least in my interpretation. For that try Mr. CEO. Today I had ~8" rolled on between the tops of my hands, sides of my neck and behind my ears.

The sillage is strong with this one. For being an oil I was rather surprised to find it affecting people up to ~8" (2m) away from me. The judge was completely on my side and while we still have to go to a hearing, everything I asked for the judge agreed with. Normally they are much more balanced in how they dictate terms.

At lunch, our waiter (I've had him before and any sort of alpha phero blend scares the hell out of him) was very respectful and slightly intimidated but mostly in awe. I saw a lot of people who'd be staring at me throughout the day. More than is my baseline. Eek

I should mention that when I go out wearing pheromones, I am generally a set and forget kind of guy when it comes to pheromones. I put them on and do my best to promptly forget I'm wearing them. I wasn't sure what to expect when I went out with Chamber 36 on today but I've been very impressed by it. Did I mention the scent?

So what I'm hearing is that your stripper name is Amber Bye

Would you recommend this to someone age 23? I'm concerned C36 may create a gentleman-like vibe and I want to avoid that.

24 years old

LAL: DP, AV, Voodoo, Wolf, Nude, NA, BW, AQ
PSX: Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, A1
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
05-01-2017 6:12 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

05-01-2017 6:54 PM

(05-01-2017 6:12 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  So what I'm hearing is that your stripper name is Amber Bye

Yes. Yes it is. Mrgreen

(05-01-2017 6:12 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  Would you recommend this to someone age 23? I'm concerned C36 may create a gentleman-like vibe and I want to avoid that.

Yah know, I don't think even at just over 40 I was giving off a gentleman vibe so much as just an amazing guy that people genuinely thought was too hip for the room. This did seem to also have a nice effect on younger women as far as a VIP effect. If you are confident enough to open a woman I think you'll find she's interested in continuing the conversation, among other things. I think I read in some of the earlier reviews of this that people JUST WON'T LEAVE. That seems to be my experience with this afternoon as well.

05-01-2017 6:54 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

05-01-2017 6:58 PM

(05-01-2017 6:54 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  . I think I read in some of the earlier reviews of this that people JUST WON'T LEAVE. That seems to be my experience with this afternoon as well.

I second that. Unless u make the first move to leave, they'll stick with ya. And some will enter ur personal space with ease.

I notice that C36 can be bent in anyway ya like. If ya WANNA be a gentleman, ya can be that. But if ya wanna an arse hole, ya can be that too, people still follow.
05-01-2017 6:58 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

05-01-2017 7:02 PM

(05-01-2017 6:58 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  I second that. Unless u make the first move to leave, they'll stick with ya. And some will enter ur personal space with ease.

I notice that C36 can be bent in anyway ya like. If ya WANNA be a gentleman, ya can be that. But if ya wanna an arse hole, ya can be that too, people still follow.

Exactly! This is only the first day I've worn it but I have had a fun time with it even during serious situations. It is funny how people let you lead. For example, I had a cashier (who did not do this for the four people in front of me), ask me how I'd like my change back. If I wanted it in big or smaller bills. Again, not something she did for anyone else and some people were getting back more change from their purchases than I was.

05-01-2017 7:02 PM

Share This Thread