Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4 Average
CHAMBER 36
campoviejo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: CHAMBER 36
08-06-2018 3:35 PM

(08-06-2018 2:48 PM)leeroy117 Wrote:  Is apex site down for anyone else?

It seems they are redesigning/upgrading it.
08-06-2018 3:35 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
leeroy117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-06-2018 3:49 PM

Yeah i just purchased it, but man i think the prices went up. Got some good ol core!
08-06-2018 3:49 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Sex: Male

Rep Post

08-06-2018 9:17 PM

(08-06-2018 3:49 PM)leeroy117 Wrote:  Yeah i just purchased it, but man i think the prices went up. Got some good ol core!

It looks like the regular sprays went up by $4 per bottle. I'm not too worried, inflation hits us all.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

DON'T... FEED... THE TROLL. Smoke
08-06-2018 9:17 PM
TheBoogieMan
unda yo bed

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

08-12-2018 1:46 PM

What do you guys think about Chamber 36 vs. Alpha Treasures?

Snoopy refuses to tell me Rofl

They seem comparable from reports I've read. Status products with a certain "smoothness" and sexiness. My impression is that C36 is a little more social and less "VIP" than AT though. Thoughts?
08-12-2018 1:46 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

08-12-2018 5:10 PM

(08-12-2018 1:46 PM)TheBoogieMan Wrote:  What do you guys think about Chamber 36 vs. Alpha Treasures?

Snoopy refuses to tell me Rofl

AHAHAHA! It's a secret. Prankster2

To my mind, they are somewhat similar in their general effects where people just want to help you and make your life go more smoothly. Chamber 36 especially has this ability. Not so much STATUS as just, hey this guy seems cool and I want to help him out. It also makes me very upbeat and laid back yet even more social than normal. I draw a crowd when I wear it just because people see me as being fun and awesome to hang around. I have actually nicknamed C36 Felix Felicis after a "liquid luck" potion from the Harry Potter series of books. Life just sort of flows so smoothly when I wear it that I almost feel the need to save it for special occasions so that it maintains its awesomeness.

Alpha Treasures has more status, more authority but think Sir Richard Branson and not Donald Trump. Yes, it gives you the feeling of being in charge but people WANT to follow you instead of being compelled to follow you. You're just so damn cool that they want to be part of that and be cool by association. It also has a stronger sexual side than C36. AT is one that can go from being work appropriate to being bar appropriate. Women are attracted and not JUST the ones who are attracted to power.

Both are somewhat similar but they do have some definite differences, in my experience.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

08-12-2018 5:10 PM
TheBoogieMan
unda yo bed

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

08-12-2018 5:47 PM

Harry Potter vs. Richard Branson... got it! haha

Thanks for the breakdown. Will rep ya when I have more to give.
08-12-2018 5:47 PM
campoviejo
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

12-30-2018 7:50 PM

Wore a little bit, maybe 6 cm altogether. Maybe I've found my sweet spot, because I'd worn more previously and hadn't noticed such results. I was quite impressed with the pull this mix has. It has a VIPish aura, ladies are drawn, show IOIs, eye contact, coming close to my space, are very open. Guys are very friendly, joking and asking my opinion on everything. In a bar environment, I was having a conversation with a friend, and the surrounding people were listening. Later on I was approached by some of these people who wanted to share their thoughts on our conversation.
some keywords: VIP, respect, friendly/joking, intriguing to ladies
12-30-2018 7:50 PM
Snoopyace
The Love God

Rep Post

12-30-2018 10:12 PM

Sometimes a little of a product can go a long way. What you experienced is exactly why I like Chamber 36 so much. It is just fun.

12-30-2018 10:12 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

MisterY
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

01-14-2019 12:06 AM

Put on 3 dabs of Chamber 36 from the sample vial today. Two dabs on wrists and one smeared on neck. Met some people for lunch and gathering for a few hours.

Noticed that guys were more social. I got more questions than usual asking about myself and general curiosity about me. Another guy would bump my arm in a friendly way while talking about some general stuff. Very buddy buddy vibe from guys.

Most of the girls kind of kept to themselves and didn't get much of a chance to interact with them. Although as I was leaving, I noticed one girl stare at me with her eyes wide open. I guess this was my first "deer in the headlights" look. I didn't talk to her as I had to go, but I thought that look she had was worth noting.

I'm not sure what cover scent this is because this is a sample that I got with an order and there's no indication on the vial. I noted that it had a pronounced floral scent at the beginning, but it mellowed out. Reminded me of Armani Mania when I sniffed it again after four hours. Not a bad cover scent. Wish I knew which one this is.

Overall, seemed like Chamber 36 had some effect. Looking forward to testing this out some more.
(This post was last modified: 01-14-2019 12:06 AM by MisterY.)
01-14-2019 12:06 AM
MisterY
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-05-2019 1:57 AM

About 6 dabs from sample vial (about 3 drops of regular vial, I guess) split between sides of neck and wrists. About a couple dozen people or so at a party. I only knew one guy beforehand.

I for sure noticed that I was in a lighter, more upbeat mood than usual. As an introvert, parties with many other people can drain my energy. But I noticed that my energy level was higher than normal and remained that way even a couple hours after I left the party. I felt like cracking jokes with people (and although I have a sense of humor, I am no comedian by any means), but I almost could not help myself just joking around.

I did not notice any real "hits" with others. Everyone seemed friendly, but I did not notice anyone really trying to gain my approval or be super inquisitive about me like I noticed the last time I used Chamber 36. As for its effect on women, I did not really have a chance to test how attractive it is to the opposite sex because all the girls present were married and with their significant others at the party. They did not show any real signs of attraction. But I did not have a problem mingling and making small talk with everyone.

This is odd because the last time I used C36, I had no selfies but saw its effect on others. This time, I had great selfies but no effect on others. Still trying to figure this one out.
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2019 1:58 AM by MisterY.)
02-05-2019 1:57 AM

Share This Thread