Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4 Average
CHAMBER 36
Mars82

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: CHAMBER 36
01-08-2018 3:15 AM

(12-28-2017 5:27 AM)ShadowX114 Wrote:  I'm not sure if this normal or if my roll-on is probably defective.

When I apply, I don't see anything on my skin. I can somehow smell it but that's probably due to the contact with the metal ball but my skin doesn't shine, like other oil pheromones. For example, with LPMP's roll on, my skin definitely gets shiny from the oil until it dries. As for C36, I apply and wonder "is this thing even working?

Same problem with my latest C36 bottle. The ball is tight. I just roll it with my finger to lubricate it before I put it on my forearms. Then I apply twice since the output is thin and skips in places. In contrast, my SM bottle's roller is a bit loose so I have to keep it upright all the time to avoid leaks.

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
(This post was last modified: 01-08-2018 3:32 AM by Mars82.)
01-08-2018 3:15 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShadowX114
Serious Poster

Rep Post

01-08-2018 10:49 AM

Thank you for the respones, I forgot to report back. I think it is working now; especially since I felt the self-effects on 2 occasions....I get irritated. I apply below my adam's apple. But maybe I'm applying a lot due to not be certain if I really am applying.

Journal ->: HERE

Current Stash

Alpha Dream: Glace
Androtics: TAC (20mcg), P83 (20mcg), P96 (20mcg), P97 (20mcg)
Apex: M3X
LAL: BW, Max T, Wolf
Pheromone XS: Cohesion, Connections
Love Potion: 40 samples
01-08-2018 10:49 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

DarkLord1

Rep Post

04-23-2018 3:05 PM

Played pheromone roulette today and went with about 4 inches of C36. Very positive social experience throughout the day. Over and above customer service and some random conversations with people while out and about.

One woman (60’s) randomly spoke with me (Asian) for about 20 minutes. She kept showing me pictures of her daughter even after I told her I was married. She told me everything about her daughter. Bad habits and all.

Here is the crazy thing....She asked me if I would date her if I was single. She is attractive and doesn’t look like she is in her late 30’s, but that bad habit is a show stopper.

Had another Asian lady speak with me randomly, but it wasn’t flirtatious. Guys were very friendly and there was light hearted banter throughout the day.

I put on chapstick first (regular) before applying the mone. I’ve played with lotion before applying as was curious about longevity.
04-23-2018 3:05 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

04-23-2018 3:12 PM

Sounds like a good day, even with the odd interaction. I love how smoothly my days go when I wear C 36. To the point that I've been rationing it for special occasions until it is back in Thundr's shop. Hopefully it WILL be back.

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

DON'T... FEED... THE TROLL. Smoke
04-23-2018 3:12 PM
Lucent
of the wired

Rep Post

04-23-2018 4:03 PM

(04-23-2018 3:12 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  Sounds like a good day, even with the odd interaction. I love how smoothly my days go when I wear C 36. To the point that I've been rationing it for special occasions until it is back in Thundr's shop. Hopefully it WILL be back.

You can still order it snoop. the mobile site still has the test kitchen up and the Version he’s been sending out are pretty much the same from my experiences.

Close the world, txen eht nepO.
04-23-2018 4:03 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

04-23-2018 5:10 PM

(04-23-2018 4:03 PM)Lucent Wrote:  You can still order it snoop. the mobile site still has the test kitchen up and the Version he’s been sending out are pretty much the same from my experiences.

Whew. Good to know. Thanks!

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

04-23-2018 5:10 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Snoopyace

Rep Post

07-30-2018 6:58 PM

The last few times I've worn Chamber 36 I've covered it with Himalaya by the Fragrance Shop. Great little oil that smells almost identical to Creed's Himalaya. Complements the already very nice scent of Chamber 36 nicely. The combination has gotten me quite a few compliments. Himalaya is a really nice smelling scent for when you want to fly under the radar a bit and not be 'The Cologne Guy' while still smelling very good.

Once again, every interaction I've had went incredibly smoothly and easily. I highly recommend C36 in court. You get seen as a respectable, solid individual. My bride also reacts really well to C36. It is fun because she is very happily deferential and treats me more as a VIP than she normally does. I get the best service when I wear this. I am trying not to have the mindset that I can only wear this for some extremely special occasions and that it is appropriate to wear much more often. The word of the day is... smooth. Smoke

07-30-2018 6:58 PM
Jimmycrack
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

07-31-2018 3:53 PM

(07-30-2018 6:58 PM)Snoopyace Wrote:  The last few times I've worn Chamber 36 I've covered it with Himalaya by the Fragrance Shop. Great little oil that smells almost identical to Creed's Himalaya. Complements the already very nice scent of Chamber 36 nicely. The combination has gotten me quite a few compliments. Himalaya is a really nice smelling scent for when you want to fly under the radar a bit and not be 'The Cologne Guy' while still smelling very good.

Once again, every interaction I've had went incredibly smoothly and easily. I highly recommend C36 in court. You get seen as a respectable, solid individual. My bride also reacts really well to C36. It is fun because she is very happily deferential and treats me more as a VIP than she normally does. I get the best service when I wear this. I am trying not to have the mindset that I can only wear this for some extremely special occasions and that it is appropriate to wear much more often. The word of the day is... smooth. Smoke

How much are you using - how big a swipe?
(04-23-2018 3:05 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Played pheromone roulette today and went with about 4 inches of C36. Very positive social experience throughout the day. Over and above customer service and some random conversations with people while out and about.

One woman (60’s) randomly spoke with me (Asian) for about 20 minutes. She kept showing me pictures of her daughter even after I told her I was married. She told me everything about her daughter. Bad habits and all.

Here is the crazy thing....She asked me if I would date her if I was single. She is attractive and doesn’t look like she is in her late 30’s, but that bad habit is a show stopper.

Had another Asian lady speak with me randomly, but it wasn’t flirtatious. Guys were very friendly and there was light hearted banter throughout the day.

I put on chapstick first (regular) before applying the mone. I’ve played with lotion before applying as was curious about longevity.

Haha - I get these same weird interactions where it hits certain gals and makes me man on the street marriage material. Typically when it is hot out within a couple hours of use. I agree with the rest of the gang in that this can be very smooth. But like when I first used AV, I am having hard time figuring out the right amount and I believe it causes a mild Androstadienone like depression later in the day for me.
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2018 3:55 PM by Jimmycrack.)
07-31-2018 3:53 PM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

07-31-2018 3:57 PM

(07-31-2018 3:53 PM)Jimmycrack Wrote:  How much are you using - how big a swipe?

I usually run about 12" (about 30 cm) spread between the tops of my hands and sides of my neck.

07-31-2018 3:57 PM
leeroy117
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-06-2018 2:48 PM

Is apex site down for anyone else?
08-06-2018 2:48 PM