Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4 Average
CHAMBER 36
V-nice

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1648
Thanks received:
2146 thanks in 720 posts

RE: CHAMBER 36
08-04-2017 12:18 PM

(08-04-2017 2:36 AM)Mars82 Wrote:  The Apex site is back, but without the test kitchen. Could thundr be cooking something in the kitchen again?

Honestly speaking, I sure hope so!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
08-04-2017 12:18 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2317
Thanks received:
2661 thanks in 1354 posts

08-10-2017 1:34 PM

Here's something I noticed about C36 wearing it multiple occasions now that seems non coincidental.

The guest your with gets put into the spotlight just as much or even moreso than the wearer.

I think this has pluses and minuses.

My SO and I went to her work... She worked for a company worth hundreds of billions worldwide... (Yes Billions not millions) ... Anyways as soon as she showed up to introduce me to her bosses who were all greeting me, the very alpha manager there pulled her aside and asked to talk to her privately.... I didn't know what to make of it I thought maybe I needed a security card to enter.

I Go on to talk and become popular with a lot of the staff she works with.. I'm like will smith in the prince of belair...People never tried to shit test me at all, but one woman who works with my SO started to purposely make a badmouth joke in front of her female boss while my SO was pulled aside by the manager that stated she loves to talk to her SO in the phone... I didn't think it was funny and I certainly didn't want my SO's rep getting smothered so I stood up for her and her female boss took my side. The other lady is an old 60+ almost retiree who constantly gets jealous and challenges my SO.

Anyways when my SO gets back with the manager and we are to leave she tells me he feels she has gotten the respect of all 13 senior management folks leading teams and she will be recognized.

I was delighted and so was she.

Here's the thing.. We wear mones so WE are put into a spotlight not the guest standing beside us . It's like a prince and his lady.. The prince is the VIP but the princess steals the show!

I feel this is fine for a couple but honestly if I was with a date and showed up at a business function and a very alpha man tried to politely pull my date away from me to talk to her I'd feel like I wasn't getting respect... It's almost an insult.. Surely that has never happened to me with titan, m3x or wolf. But it has happened with C36.

I am almost going to state a preliminary finding I am almost sure about... C36 is more VIP and social popularity than VIP respect... It seems wolf has a more OBEY the wearer vibe about it. And it seems a TITAN man would lose his temper if anyone crossed his path.

I'll keep testing.. But I am wondering if this is one of the reasons thundr pulled it out of test kitchen? We wear pheromones to enhance OUR appeal first and foremost not our dates (Their attraction to us YES , the spotlight on them towards others over us NO) .

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2017 1:38 PM by dsouza.)
08-10-2017 1:34 PM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420, TheManInTheFedora, TheBoogieMan
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3261
Thanks received:
4281 thanks in 1766 posts

08-10-2017 1:41 PM

(08-10-2017 1:34 PM)dsouza Wrote:  And it seems a TITAN man would lose his temper if anyone crossed his path.
I've been testing TITAN and to be honest, from what I've seen I don't think anyone WOULD cross a TITAN man. At least not from what I've experienced with it. Insane amounts of respect and a definite VIP vibe.

You make an interesting point regarding C36. From what I've seen, while I have been wearing it with my Bride, I do understand what you mean in the sense that both people are given attention. I always interpreted it more as her being awesome by association. People wanted to be nearer to her because she was close to me. I tend to have an intimidating demeanor naturally so people don't generally disrespect me in person, even without pheromones.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
08-10-2017 1:41 PM
Thanks given by dsouza, DssMaster
Login or register to remove all advertising

Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 543
Thanks received:
1535 thanks in 624 posts

08-10-2017 4:30 PM

(08-10-2017 1:34 PM)dsouza Wrote:  My SO and I went to her work

the very alpha manager there pulled her aside and asked to talk to her privately

Anyways when my SO gets back with the manager and we are to leave she tells me he feels she has gotten the respect of all 13 senior management folks leading teams and she will be recognized.

Here's the thing.. We wear mones so WE are put into a spotlight not the guest standing beside us

I'm not sure i'm following your logic here.

What you're saying might have some validity if you were at YOUR work. but you were at HER work. of course she'll have somewhat of a bigger spotlight. I don't think he told her she had the respect of all 13 senior management folks just because you were wearing C36. I'd put money on the fact that it was probably because she's doing a good job!

maybe i'm missing something here?

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
08-10-2017 4:30 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

08-10-2017 4:37 PM

(08-10-2017 4:30 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  I'm not sure i'm following your logic here.

What you're saying might have some validity if you were at YOUR work. but you were at HER work. of course she'll have somewhat of a bigger spotlight. I don't think he told her she had the respect of all 13 senior management folks just because you were wearing C36. I'd put money on the fact that it was probably because she's doing a good job!

maybe i'm missing something here?

I forgot to state she has been on vacation and only took me into her work to show me her friends as a couple. We were dressed down . so it's not like she was working. There were no plans to meet a CEO . and it's not that he pulled her aside that bothered me but with no introduction to me. He didn't really acknowledge my presence and I feel with a true ALPHA or VIP product that is something that always happens --being acknowledged. I feel manners or respect wasn't there. For her yes for the wearer no.

Dsouza

My Journal:
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2017 4:42 PM by dsouza.)
08-10-2017 4:37 PM
Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1535 thanks in 624 posts

08-10-2017 4:43 PM

(08-10-2017 4:37 PM)dsouza Wrote:  I forgot to state she has been on vacation and only took me into her work to show me her friends as a couple. We were dressed down . so it's not like she was working.

Yes but it's her work. she already has rapport with these people. I would understand your logic if you took her to your work and she was getting all the attention. If it was YOUR boss pulling her aside to talk to her then I would agree.... that's strange! But this was her boss, at her work. maybe he's been waiting for her to get back from vacation to tell her his news.

and as you said, you went on to become popular so i'm not sure i'm following what you're trying to say. did you expect to get offered a job?? lol

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
08-10-2017 4:43 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

Thanks received:

08-10-2017 4:46 PM

(08-10-2017 4:43 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  Yes but it's her work. she already has rapport with these people. I would understand your logic if you took her to your work and she was getting all the attention. If it was YOUR boss pulling her aside to talk to her then I would agree.... that's strange! But this was her boss, at her work. maybe he's been waiting for her to get back from vacation to tell her his news.

and as you said, you went on to become popular so i'm not sure i'm following what you're trying to say. did you expect to get offered a job?? lol

Maybe your right and I read into it too much. I seem to become an attention whore when wearing c36. Almost a mild euphoria self effect. Lol

Dsouza

My Journal:
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2017 4:47 PM by dsouza.)
08-10-2017 4:46 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1535 thanks in 624 posts

08-10-2017 4:48 PM

(08-10-2017 4:37 PM)dsouza Wrote:  and it's not that he pulled her aside that bothered me but with no introduction to me. He didn't really acknowledge my presence

ok... now I understand what you mean.
here's something to remember ... mones or no mones ... some people are just assholes!!! lol

08-10-2017 4:48 PM
Thanks given by dsouza
Spider-mone
Stalker Dummy

Rep Post

Thanks received:
1535 thanks in 624 posts

08-10-2017 5:01 PM

(08-10-2017 4:46 PM)dsouza Wrote:  Maybe your right and I read into it too much. I seem to become an attention whore when wearing c36. Almost a mild euphoria self effect. Lol

another thing now that you mention being an attention whore. sometimes when we're looking for attention, people pick up on this. I know because when I notice someone who looks like they're trying to be the center of attention, I ignore them. it gets very annoying when someone is trying too hard for the spotlight. I'm not saying that's what you did, i'm just talking in general.

The trick is to get the spotlight while making it look natural. No one likes a phony!!! lol

08-10-2017 5:01 PM
Thanks given by dsouza, DssMaster
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3532
Thanks received:
2302 thanks in 1053 posts

08-10-2017 5:03 PM

I was busy here. So I couldn't type all that. But Spidey read me mind. May be her boss needed to update work related news to her asap cos a client is about to close a deal soon?

Also, what was ur S.O. wearing D? As in what mones was she wearing? And did she get a skin to skin contact with ur C36 app point? Even on her clothes or skin perhaps? Cos that might've transfered ur C36 on to her?

Edit. Forgot to remove me signature photo. Smile
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2017 5:04 PM by DrChocolate.)
08-10-2017 5:03 PM
Thanks given by Spider-mone, DssMaster

Share This Thread