Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4 Average
CHAMBER 36
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: CHAMBER 36
08-02-2017 1:47 AM

(08-02-2017 1:16 AM)BarefootOxford Wrote:  That's how I use the rollerballs: I eyeball it. I'm not going to tattoo a ruler to my forearm, and I'm not performing a science experiment with these products: there are people much better at experimenting, measuring, and reporting than I am.

I've used them enough to know that I want "about that much" and "a little more" today because "bla bla bla" or a little less or on my forearms or on my neck depending on the results I'm targeting.

Couldn't agree with ya more Ox.

+1 for that.
08-02-2017 1:47 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DarkLord1

Rep Post

08-02-2017 3:41 PM

I still haven't seen the alphaness in c36 or any type of sexual response....Social, Friendly, People initiate conversations with me and don't want to leave...yes.

I've played with 3 to 6 inches. It's very light smelling compared to Solomon's Attar.....It's a blend where women will just start a conversation with me.

I haven't combined it with anything else. Center of attention, I can see. Not quite sure about the respect either. Maybe I've been wearing too much BW and AQ and the respect there is easier to see....Also somewhat fear based.

Might try to combine C36 and Solomon's Attar so I'm mellow and get a bunch of attention.
08-02-2017 3:41 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

08-02-2017 4:02 PM

(08-02-2017 3:41 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  I still haven't seen the alphaness in c36 or any type of sexual response....Social, Friendly, People initiate conversations with me and don't want to leave...yes.

I've played with 3 to 6 inches. It's very light smelling compared to Solomon's Attar.....It's a blend where women will just start a conversation with me.

I haven't combined it with anything else. Center of attention, I can see. Not quite sure about the respect either. Maybe I've been wearing too much BW and AQ and the respect there is easier to see....Also somewhat fear based.

Might try to combine C36 and Solomon's Attar so I'm mellow and get a bunch of attention.

C36 has a bit more of a goofy, carefree vibe to it than say AQ or BW. Behind the scenes it (you cant see it but others can) it communicates that you have social authority, social dominance, that you fit in with a social crowd that is powerful and has money. THAT is what causes this mone to be sexual - if you drive it as such. In other words, girls get wet cause ya have authority. In contrast, BW itself creates tension. With C36 you have to create that tension yourself. Your post makes it evident that you have not driven it in a sexual way, which there is nothing wrong with, so I'm here to encourage you to drive it as such and let us know how it goes for you.

Also, BW has an "I'll fuck your shit up if you cross me" respect vibe. A lot of people will respect you out of fear. With C36 people will respect you cause they think you're important and have money. I'm a huge fan of BW's selfies so often I will put a swipe on either side of my nose while I wear C36. I can drive what c36 has to offer much better. I don't claim this as a magical solution; I am simply stating what has worked for me.

24 years old

LAL: DP, AV, Voodoo, Wolf, Nude, NA, BW, AQ
PSX: Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, A1
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
08-02-2017 4:02 PM
dsouza

Rep Post

08-03-2017 3:18 PM

So I've played around with c36 this past week.
Not ready to give a review but my preliminary trials have lead me to believe:

4-8inches spread on hands , neck, back of neck
* c36 has awesome social pull and I get a sort of VIP treatment where store salespeople have picked me first even over others who were waiting first
* c36 doesn't feel very ALPHA more like a social VIP
* very little shit testing if any but my SO tried to mock me in a joking way with it on. So it's not fear based.
* women talk to me and don't want to end conversations
* people seem to not only give me VIP treatment and talk and attn but also my SO who I was with. Both the wearer and guest get put into the spotlight
* strangers who are 10's who don't usually hold eye contact or smile seem to do so even in dangerous parking lots in places where people are usually ON GUARD
* this is the part you probably haven't heard in this thread so far: I forgot to wash app point on back of neck during my shower and I got next day hits . My SO was with me at 6 am and she noticed a disproportionate amount of people were eyeing us in a coffee shop who she usually sees before but this time they were all intrigued and my SO got a bit creeped by the attn at 6 am. Hey even VIP's get mugged Undecided

Dsouza

My Journal:
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Dsouza-s-Jo...-Seduction
(This post was last modified: 08-03-2017 3:22 PM by dsouza.)
08-03-2017 3:18 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

MMM

Rep Post

08-03-2017 4:23 PM

Did I miss it, or hasn't Thundr asnwered WHEN? and IF? Chambers 36 will be back on the market?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Has anyone got the answer to WHEN? and IF? Chambers 36 will be back on the market?

Anyone? Bb

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
08-03-2017 4:23 PM
Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Rep Post

08-03-2017 5:48 PM

(08-03-2017 4:23 PM)MMM Wrote:  Did I miss it, or hasn't Thundr asnwered WHEN? and IF? Chambers 36 will be back on the market?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Has anyone got the answer to WHEN? and IF? Chambers 36 will be back on the market?

Anyone? Bb

I got an email a week ago saying they were shut down indefinitely.
08-03-2017 5:48 PM
DarkLord1

Rep Post

08-03-2017 5:55 PM

(08-02-2017 4:02 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  C36 has a bit more of a goofy, carefree vibe to it than say AQ or BW. Behind the scenes it (you cant see it but others can) it communicates that you have social authority, social dominance, that you fit in with a social crowd that is powerful and has money. THAT is what causes this mone to be sexual - if you drive it as such. In other words, girls get wet cause ya have authority. In contrast, BW itself creates tension. With C36 you have to create that tension yourself. Your post makes it evident that you have not driven it in a sexual way, which there is nothing wrong with, so I'm here to encourage you to drive it as such and let us know how it goes for you.

Also, BW has an "I'll fuck your shit up if you cross me" respect vibe. A lot of people will respect you out of fear. With C36 people will respect you cause they think you're important and have money. I'm a huge fan of BW's selfies so often I will put a swipe on either side of my nose while I wear C36. I can drive what c36 has to offer much better. I don't claim this as a magical solution; I am simply stating what has worked for me.

I get the "you have money" effect from AQ....Not BW or C36.....Not trying to drive C36 in anyway. More taking what it gives me...which is super social and the other things I mentioned. I think of mones like a tool and let a hammer be a hammer.

With regards to respect....I guess we measure that in different ways. C36, to me, seems like something to wear when I want people to like me who I have never met before....So cold sales....Maybe interviews....Initial meetings....things like that.

I don't feel or see alpha or any hint of sexual with C36....I have with BW or AQ or NA or M3X and can see sexual responses without driving it that way....Alpha responses too.

With plain wolf, I have seen respect without fear. Again, what I like about C36 is that people will approach me and interact with me quickly. So little to no barrier with interactions. I'm in sales and that is always something that is appreciated.
08-03-2017 5:55 PM
excalibur
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

08-03-2017 11:14 PM

Tested out BW 4 dabs from the Test Vial plus C36 2 six inch swipes.

I must say this is a very attractive mix, adds more to BW but still its
a very sexual combo. Head snapping from women a lot of starring.
I sat a coffee shop two women sitting near me started hairplay giggling
neck rubbing etc.

Two other women again came and sat at the next table same thing with them
women want you to notice them.

The thing to remember is that C36 burns off quickly so unless you top it up every four hours
the respect vibe wears off leaving the sexual alpha aggressiveness of BW.
08-03-2017 11:14 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

D_Darko
Swedish Trailblazer

Rep Post

08-04-2017 2:20 AM

I get some VIP treatment with C36 as well and some flirting. I remember one evening a few weeks back when I had got off work and was off to a bar for some AW with a female friend (around 40 yo).
On our way I dropped by a coffee shop for a sandwich. The girl working there was a 25 yo of Middle Eastern descent. She was hit hard and noticeably blushing while talking to me. She asked if I wanted coffee with the sandwich. I said no. She asked if I wanted juice, I said no thanks. I was preparing to pay when she stopped me and said it was free. Then she blushed again and wished me a great evening. My lady companion was perplexed.

At the bar I was almost constantly served first, even though it was fairly crowded. My lady friend wouldn't stop talking. The usual 3 drops from a bulb dropper.

Pairing it with M3X has been good to me. Thinking now of pairing it with THU, Evolve, Edge and especially MX353 (though I use that one sparingly what I have left of it).

Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-One-Shot-At-Glory

Fear is the mindkiller
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2017 2:22 AM by D_Darko.)
08-04-2017 2:20 AM
Mars82

Rep Post

08-04-2017 3:36 AM

(08-03-2017 5:48 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  I got an email a week ago saying they were shut down indefinitely.

The Apex site is back, but without the test kitchen. Could thundr be cooking something in the kitchen again?

LAL:
Nude Alpha, Hypnotica Social, Aqua Vitae, Wolf, LAL Androstadienone, Overdose, Lucky 7*

PheromoneXS:
Ascend, Cohesion, Evolve, Exotica, Connections, Bliss*, Vibe*, FlirtXS*, XS99 Beta, XS100 Beta, XiSt, 106B, APi*, XS111 Beta Love Boat, XS112 Beta Crush, Taboo

Apex Pheromones:
Core Fury, Imprint, Dionysos Fury, Core V2 Arc, Praetoria Arc, Cutlass*, M3X, Core V4, Style 2.0, Rone Warrior*, Manimal, Tusc Green*, Supafly*, Sex Magnet, Chamber 36

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Journey-to-Mars

"Will you walk into my parlour?" said the spider to the fly.

Pheromones won't work if you keep thinking that they don't work.
08-04-2017 3:36 AM

Share This Thread