Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4 Average
CHAMBER 36
LieutenantMones
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 72
Thanks received:
129 thanks in 53 posts

RE: CHAMBER 36
06-17-2017 1:30 AM

(06-16-2017 6:57 PM)ps775 Wrote:  Did you stick with this combo? If so, how did it work out for you?

I still haven't used that last app yet, I've been playing with my swoon too much. Was going to try swoon + C36 but if you want me to combo with Tusc again I don't mind Smile

I'll let you know when I pull the mix out again.
06-17-2017 1:30 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Thanks given by DrChocolate
ps775
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 22 posts

06-17-2017 2:09 AM

(06-17-2017 1:30 AM)LieutenantMones Wrote:  I still haven't used that last app yet, I've been playing with my swoon too much. Was going to try swoon + C36 but if you want me to combo with Tusc again I don't mind Smile

I'll let you know when I pull the mix out again.

Whatever you please!

I'm wearing the mix right now in fact, spiked with a bit of copulins at my waistline
06-17-2017 2:09 AM
LieutenantMones
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 72
Thanks received:
129 thanks in 53 posts

06-17-2017 10:42 AM

(06-17-2017 2:09 AM)ps775 Wrote:  Whatever you please!

I'm wearing the mix right now in fact, spiked with a bit of copulins at my waistline

How's that treating you? Smile you finding friendly respect with an edge and smoother conversations? I haven't tried it with cops yet as I don't have any solo cops lol I'm still building my collection.
06-17-2017 10:42 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Spars
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 906
Thanks received:
612 thanks in 324 posts

06-17-2017 2:06 PM

Hit report:
Taking a break from AQ. Thorough hydro period scrub this morning.

2 6 inch runs on the inside of each of my forearms.

Target: Transylvanian flobotomist.
Early 20s

I mentioned that I've donated blood many times before with different blood donor companies. So I know what's going to happen, and have noticed mild inconsistencies between different procedures. She must've told me 5 times that she was going to put the needle in until she actually did. While scoping out what vein to jab, (which I pointed out to her but she had to confirm) she put my hand into her arm pit. She left the cuff on to prepare paperwork. I mentioned how uncomfortable it was and she overly apologized numerous times. After stabbing me, I felt a mild vibration in the line. This was new to me and I mentioned it to her, with a suggestion on how to anchor it. Told her I would only be there for about 4.5 minutes until the bag was full. She laughed and accused me of not liking her, because she was prepared to stand there holding the line until I was done. After I was done bleeding, I asked her if she was open to criticism. She shrugged, rolled her head and said go for it. I told her that asking or telling me 5 times that she was getting ready to stick the needle was a little much. I suggested she asked me once, and leave it at that. I explained to her that it brings too much emotion into the situation for a newer donor if you ask any more times than once. She went dead silent and gave negative body language. I said that she did a good job otherwise and she lightened up a little bit. Finally, she asked me what to drink and I immediately started shaking my head no. She said I needed to take some water. Then she said I needed to take a snack. And I told her no, definitely not. She didn't like that either. After getting my bandaid, I just left.

Probably not apparent by my story, but she started out finding me interesting and ended with a stronger emotion, although negative. With guidance and in a more comfortable situation, I see the potential to make this mix polarizing, if nothing else.

"A problem is simply an outcome that is the wrong way up."
-"Introducing NLP" by:Joseph O'Connor, John Seymour.

"We never lose our demons. Only learn to live above them."
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2017 2:07 PM by Spars.)
06-17-2017 2:06 PM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420, DrChocolate
ppHamelin
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 99
Thanks received:
100 thanks in 64 posts

06-17-2017 5:15 PM

Had a chance to give this a try today. Asked for bulb dropper but still got the roller, oh well.

2-3 2 inches strips on left and right side of the neck. Temperature around 92 outside.
Didn't notice much at first but this builds confidence silently (like the kind you get from Dirty Primitive). And gosh, convo was smooth, I might wear it just for this self effect alone. It also doesn't jam up your brain like what I'm getting from Wolf.
There's mild respect on this but the respect is not a celebrity respect or CEO respect or status respect more like 'honored' or intellectual respect. Like say someone is a beginner at something and they get to chat with someone at the top of the field, they'd feel honored. That kind of respect. Doesn't seem to be a sexy/attraction mone but could potentially be steered there with all the suave sweet nothings. Anyways, will play around with it a bit more but I'm liking it so far, feels so natural to me.
06-17-2017 5:15 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, V-nice, DrChocolate
ps775
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks received:
37 thanks in 22 posts

06-17-2017 8:26 PM

(06-17-2017 10:42 AM)LieutenantMones Wrote:  How's that treating you? Smile you finding friendly respect with an edge and smoother conversations? I haven't tried it with cops yet as I don't have any solo cops lol I'm still building my collection.

It was smooth with lots of smiles and eye contact. But obviously I can only speak for the combo as I don't have a proper handle on each individually yet. It was partially to use the C36 scent to mask the unscented TUSC. TUSC was 2 drops mainly to neck, C36 was 2-3 6" stripes in total to neck with reapplication every 2-3 hours.
06-17-2017 8:26 PM
Thanks given by BigDickBandit420
V-nice

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1646
Thanks received:
2136 thanks in 718 posts

06-21-2017 2:04 PM

Sorry I don't keep a journal guys and gals, but I just kind of write my experiences in the review threads.

Flirted with a white skinned Indian woman. 

In her culture they are very respectful towards their man and let them take the lead. We know this but of course, I literally asked her about it as well, just making conversation.

With C36, let's just say it felt like I had this lead. She would blush immensely, as she turned her head away and smiled, like a little school girl, everytime I would flirt. She would do this often, as I flirted. She wouldn't make too much eye contact when I told her something, but mostly keeping her head down, nodding and smiling all the while. It's as if I was her master! I notice this in many Indian couples, but when she was treating me in this way, as if I were some sort of dominant, it was such a fucking turn on!

This lady fed me in the short time together, and even opted to take my number, as she's having a family dinner soon and I'm invited. Eek

It would appear that the stature that I omit while wearing C36 was very very welcomed by her and her family with high regards.

About 8 inches total, C36

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2017 2:05 PM by V-nice.)
06-21-2017 2:04 PM
Thanks given by Spider-mone, islandguy, kalpan56, Snoopyace, Androcles, dsouza, Mars82, DssMaster, TheBoogieMan
Login or register to remove all advertising

kalpan56

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 800
Thanks received:
1216 thanks in 525 posts

06-21-2017 9:34 PM

@V-nice:

I got a similar hit from a girl. I didn't categorize as a hit. The test was on one person only. I wish to test it on more girls to conclude. Thanks.
06-21-2017 9:34 PM
DarkLord1
Serious Poster

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 494
Thanks received:
1465 thanks in 480 posts

06-30-2017 6:08 PM

Having a hard time conquering c36....Natural effects....Friendliness....people approach me.

Can't see any attraction. I wear two 3 inch stripes with a light cover. Social....mild respect, but not fear based respect.

Effects seem very mild to me.
06-30-2017 6:08 PM
Thanks given by V-nice
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3383
Thanks received:
2222 thanks in 1023 posts

06-30-2017 6:19 PM

(06-30-2017 6:08 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Having a hard time conquering c36....Natural effects....Friendliness....people approach me.

Can't see any attraction. I wear two 3 inch stripes with a light cover. Social....mild respect, but not fear based respect.

Effects seem very mild to me.

Try increasing the dose.
06-30-2017 6:19 PM

Share This Thread