Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4 Average
CHAMBER 36
ps775
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: CHAMBER 36
06-02-2017 8:37 AM

(06-01-2017 5:10 PM)theLaw Wrote:  I appreciate everyone's reviews of Chamber 36, and I look forward to testing it.

Having said that, several members need to clean up their profiles as the "review" threads are becoming a mess with page-after-page of back-slapping and bloated signatures. If your signature is consistently larger than your actual post..........time to cut the fat.

People come here for legit mone reviews.......not to read the transcript of a "party-line"

As always.......just my $.02Mrgreen

Not busting balls but your sig is pretty big too!

Thing about sigs is that they make searching very hard. Enter a product name into either the search function or google and at least half the hits are products in people's sigs rather than actual post content. The only time I care about what products people own is when they're telling me about their thoughts experiences with it.
06-02-2017 8:37 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
theLaw

Sex: Male

Rep Post

06-02-2017 8:43 AM

(06-02-2017 8:37 AM)ps775 Wrote:  Thing about sigs is that they make searching very hard. Enter a product name into either the search function or google and at least half the hits are products in people's sigs rather than actual post content. The only time I care about what products people own is when they're telling me about their thoughts experiences with it.

Excellent point!!!

I didn't realize that the search function used sigs as well.Scout

Just cleaned mine up. Cheers!Mrgreen

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
06-02-2017 8:43 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Horizon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-03-2017 2:42 PM

Still don't get the great successes other people seem to get with C36

However, noticed this freebie effect which was often time mentioned.
Tested C36 the last days and every time I have it on poeple seem to have thir urge to give me something.
Few collegues came with different things like an apple, some candy etc to me as a gift ut of the random
Also my 2 flatmates shared there food with me and offering me serveral time to get some of theier sweets or icecream whenever i feel like.
Without C36 this never happened before.
Its really strange, somehow people have this strong urge to give me some "offerings"
06-03-2017 2:42 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

06-03-2017 4:26 PM

(06-03-2017 2:42 PM)Horizon Wrote:  Its really strange, somehow people have this strong urge to give me some "offerings"

Hmmmm. Any pussy offerings?? Blum3
I sure hope so!

"The man that knows he doesn't know, is a wise man."
06-03-2017 4:26 PM
Horizon
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

06-03-2017 5:13 PM

(06-03-2017 4:26 PM)V-nice Wrote:  Hmmmm. Any pussy offerings?? Blum3
I sure hope so!

sadly not Sad
still on the hunt for some mix who does the magic^^
but maybe I didnt reach the full potential of me combined with Pheromones yetSmile
06-03-2017 5:13 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

06-03-2017 6:34 PM

(06-03-2017 4:26 PM)V-nice Wrote:  Hmmmm. Any pussy offerings?? Blum3
I sure hope so!

Lol. I know u're messing around in this post. But outta curiosity, what were the products that got ya free pussy? New and old please? And dosages please? Thanks in advance V.
06-03-2017 6:34 PM

V-nice

Rep Post

06-03-2017 7:15 PM

(06-03-2017 6:34 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Lol. I know u're messing around in this post. But outta curiosity, what were the products that got ya free pussy? New and old please? And dosages please? Thanks in advance V.

Hey my friend!
Yes, but the most invites/opportunities? The best for me at this is M3x! Nothing has come close in the amount of "offerings".
Swoon is kicking butt as well!

Meaning the women I've exposed to either, can I hit'em up right now and make some "arrangements"? Absolutely!

So yeah, I'm kind of messing around but not really. I notice when there's heightened flirting by the women, my success is also heightened. It's simple for me and pheromones... If I flirt and they flirt back, done deal!

This and more is what I'm looking for. That's why I ask.

06-03-2017 7:15 PM
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Rep Post

06-03-2017 7:25 PM

(06-03-2017 7:15 PM)V-nice Wrote:  Hey my friend!
Yes, but the most invites/opportunities? The best for me at this is M3x! Nothing has come close in the amount of "offerings".
Swoon is kicking butt as well!

Meaning the women I've exposed to either, can I hit'em up right now and make some "arrangements"? Absolutely!

So yeah, I'm kind of messing around but not really. I notice when there's heightened flirting by the women, my success is also heightened. It's simple for me and pheromones... If I flirt and they flirt back, done deal!

This and more is what I'm looking for. That's why I ask.

Thanks V. Repping ya now.

I agree with ya on swoon and M3X.

Have ya tried C36 yet? I forgot to mention earlier. Try ur old mag test on C36. Cos I did something similar indoors, and I was able to get the same attention u're talking about. Couldn't escalate with her at the time, cos she had to leave, but in that tiny little interaction I had with her while we were in line, I could see the potential. She wasn't the petite type am into, but wasn't the chubby type either. The glow, the pupil dilation and her smile had me thinking it's defo possible to escalate but. At least get her number. But it was a busy moment.
06-03-2017 7:25 PM
V-nice

Rep Post

06-04-2017 4:52 AM

(06-03-2017 7:25 PM)DrChocolate Wrote:  Thanks V. Repping ya now.

I agree with ya on swoon and M3X.

Have ya tried C36 yet? I forgot to mention earlier. Try ur old mag test on C36. Cos I did something similar indoors, and I was able to get the same attention u're talking about. Couldn't escalate with her at the time, cos she had to leave, but in that tiny little interaction I had with her while we were in line, I could see the potential. She wasn't the petite type am into, but wasn't the chubby type either. The glow, the pupil dilation and her smile had me thinking it's defo possible to escalate but. At least get her number. But it was a busy moment.

Wow! That's awesome! And Thank you! No I haven't noticed too much yet, wore C36 just twice since receiving. But quite honestly, the past week was soooooo busy for me that I didn't pay much attention nor did I reflect on any good happenings...

So didn't get any invites, but made a ton of money. Now that I have a little break, I'm excited!

How's everyone else's experience with C36 going? So far?
Please share! Thanks!

06-04-2017 4:52 AM
LieutenantMones
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-07-2017 11:25 AM

I've got one more app's worth left then I'll make a full report. I've tried combo-ing with 2 drops TUSC twice now and I'm sure that's a winning formula.
06-07-2017 11:25 AM

Share This Thread