Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

2 users browsing this thread: (0 members, and 2 guests).

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4 Average
CHAMBER 36
LieutenantMones
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: CHAMBER 36
05-22-2017 7:14 PM

I'm loving chamber 36. Its a bit of an all rounder for me. Status, sexual, good selfies - better than Titan for me. I'm finding it hard to OD on this and I don't know what the fuss is about the scent, I've never used a cover and had only compliments on the smell.
05-22-2017 7:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DrChocolate
Learner and observer

Sex: Male

Rep Post

05-22-2017 7:15 PM

(05-22-2017 7:14 PM)LieutenantMones Wrote:  I'm loving chamber 36. Its a bit of an all rounder for me. Status, sexual, good selfies - better than Titan for me. I'm finding it hard to OD on this and I don't know what the fuss is about the scent, I've never used a cover and had only compliments on the smell.

I second this. Smile
05-22-2017 7:15 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

BigDickBandit420

Rep Post

05-22-2017 7:26 PM

I've used it three times, very casually. It's caught my interest already as something I want to keep using more and more. I'm already thinking of buying another bottle.

2 6 inch forearm stripes was better 2 3 inch forearm stripes. I'm eager to apply to my neck for stronger selfies.

/bro-science

If you truly become high value, you no longer have to mimic the action or follow the beliefs of high-value men

Having the courage to not make hitting on girls creepy is all you need.
05-22-2017 7:26 PM
Randomguy
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

05-23-2017 7:30 AM

Hey!

Today was the first time using c36 and there's one thing I don't really understand.
I used 3x 6 inches and it smelled nice for me but others couldn't smell it. I asked a few friends and nobody could smell it, Even if they were very close to me
05-23-2017 7:30 AM
Snoopyace

Rep Post

05-23-2017 7:42 AM

(05-23-2017 7:30 AM)Randomguy Wrote:  Hey!

Today was the first time using c36 and there's one thing I don't really understand.
I used 3x 6 inches and it smelled nice for me but others couldn't smell it. I asked a few friends and nobody could smell it, Even if they were very close to me

That's odd but everyone's chemistry is different. I haven't had any trouble with the sillage from this. Try shaking the bottle REALLY well before applying?

“Funny guys are dangerous. They’ll make you laugh, and laugh, and laugh then boom, you are naked.”

DON'T... FEED... THE TROLL. Smoke
05-23-2017 7:42 AM
lost_summertime
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

05-23-2017 8:35 AM

i am wearing this the second day and C36 scent is awesome, especially at the beginning. such a fresh light musky scent.. i will wear this as a cologne for sure, my girlfriend said she likes how it smells also.
very successful purchase at last! Good
05-23-2017 8:35 AM

Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

05-24-2017 7:17 PM

Copied from my Journal.

Self effects. 2 words: Calm and Grounded. Confidence goes along with that. The grounded part to me means that I feel in control of myself and the situation at hand and less likely to lose my cool.

Vibe: High social status. thundr mentioned "upper class scent" on the website description. The vibe I get with this is that the wearer is of high social standing, has people that report to him (a boss of sorts) but not in a badass kind of way. More of a "upper class" kind of way. Somebody thats cool, grounded, has money, is used to people reporting to them, but is cool just hanging out and having a good time. This is a very different vibe than BW or Alpha Q which have more of a badass dont fuck with me vibe. With C36, you're a cool guy that people respect, and you gain respect without intimidation. This mix does not intimidate. Not that I've seen anyway. It has more of a serious vibe at higher doses however.

When people are 'hit' with this cloud they demonstrate respect and they want to go out of their way to accommodate you. I have not gotten a sexual hit from this to date.

Hits
1) Guy, probably 20, in my apartment complex office. I sat down next to him waiting for the manager to help me out. I was moving out. This guy was moving in. Different apartments. He was WAY TOO HAPPY to see me. Honored, is the word I would use here. He was honored to be in my presence. He immediately turned to me, hand out stretched to shake my hand, introducing himself. "Oh wow Arsenic, you're moving out today?? Im SO glad I got to meet you before you moved out!!" I talked to him a bit about the complex and he turned to the manager and says "WOW, how much are you paying him??" He was very confused to learn that I didn't work there. This reaction was VERY over the top.

2) Party with my one fuck buddy. I didnt know the other guys there. 1 other girl. I mostly sat back and relaxed. Taking it all in. Very tired. The host got massive motor mouth when we were outside. To the point that he was telling me about his life story, his motives, his inner dialogue. It was like I hacked this dudes brain. He kept apologizing saying he usually doesnt talk so much. From the reaction of his friends I could tell that hes not the kind of guy who usually spills like this. Very unusual. He seemed scared by the end, like he opened up too much, showed weakness or such.

24 years old

LAL: DP, AV, Voodoo, Wolf, Nude, NA, BW, AQ
PSX: Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, A1
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
05-24-2017 7:17 PM
Spider-mone

Rep Post

05-24-2017 8:20 PM

(05-24-2017 7:17 PM)Arsenic Wrote:  Vibe: High social status. thundr mentioned "upper class scent" on the website description.

actually it says upper class pheromone signature ... not scent. thundr has stated a cover should be used. I just got mine and I don't mind the scent. kind of like a nice, clean, floral soapy scent.

Correct a fool and he will hate you; correct a wise man and he will appreciate you
05-24-2017 8:20 PM
Arsenic
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

05-24-2017 8:40 PM

(05-24-2017 8:20 PM)Spider-mone Wrote:  actually it says upper class pheromone signature ... not scent. thundr has stated a cover should be used. I just got mine and I don't mind the scent. kind of like a nice, clean, floral soapy scent.

Ah you're right, thank you. Upper class pheromone signature.

24 years old

LAL: DP, AV, Voodoo, Wolf, Nude, NA, BW, AQ
PSX: Evolve, Ascend, Cohesion, A1
Alpha Dream:Glace, Alpha Maschio
Apex: TUSC, C36

Journey into my mind
05-24-2017 8:40 PM
avi
Involved with Pheromones

Rep Post

CHAMBER 36
05-29-2017 8:09 AM

My C36 has not arrived yet.
On 05.16 it has departed USPS facility in Jamaica NY.
Usually my order from thundr arrives for 7-8 days to Eastern Europe.
Sad
I envy you, nobly of course. Smile

Sent from my G4 LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Apex: Core,Imprint,Dion,Titan,M3X,CV2,Five,Pra​e,Orb,5crux,Atlas,SexMagnet,C36
Love Scent: A1,
LAL: NA,DP,VD,AV,BW,SXD-9,P,A1
AD: A314,P83,IS,IH,P75,P96,P93,P74,IG,Ammo2x​,TAC,SAmmo,IO,TUTH,P102
PheromoneXS: XiSt,Conn,Evolve,Taboo,APi,Ascend,Bls,Fl​rt,XS99,SOB,LoveBoat,Cohesion
PT: GoA,AT,THU,0-69,Cpt
Alpha Dream: LIIK v.1, Glace-FB, AM
other: PheromaxNew,NEXUS,LiqTrust,Edge-gel
(This post was last modified: 05-29-2017 8:13 AM by avi.)
05-29-2017 8:09 AM

Share This Thread