Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Businessman or Sell Out?
JonJon
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Businessman or Sell Out?
10-26-2011 7:36 PM

Arsenal: The Edge 3x Sprays, Androstadienone 3 Drops, Glace 3x Sprays + Cover Scent of your choice, but choose something a little "Black Tie" or think... Night wear, even if in the morning, in my experience it's gotten me the best results in the office. Originally I was going to post this in my journal, but it's a breed of it's own and would deviate from the point of my journal.

I call this mix "Crowd Control"... My reason is because, I got nothing and I mean nothing but everybody's attention but only positive attention. Young guys treated me like a brother, older men treated me like a son or a nephew, the ladies LOVED me, always trying to be helpful, always giggling. Everyone I was with was in a good mood, never failed. However...

I found myself in an interesting position that day. I was needed at another office branch, they were hiring a bunch of people for seasonal positions (helpers to ride along with truck drivers), it's up to the HR department to coordinate this, as an HR Coordinator it's my job to organize applicants and candidates. You already know from what I wrote above, how the mones worked. Everything was running smoothly I had the sign in sheet in my hands, I would call the names of applicants, talk briefly with them, then take them to be interviewed. I almost couldn't believe my eyes as I had read and called the name of a guy I grew up with. His name is "JM"... basically we both grew up in 'the hood', and yes Connecticut has hoods too. Basically my life was a little like this: I grew up in a kind lower class neighborhood, with a Pastor for a father and the one of the only kids with a father, I didn't really fit in with the other kids, I tried to hang out with them, but they seemingly loathed me. "JM" wasn't the worse, we at least talked to each other, but we weren't close. However now 15 some years later, there we are in a building, I'm in business attire and he's still thugged out. His interview went fine, we spoke briefly, he was very warm with me and I to him. Later on my manager "Hot Blonde Lady" asked me about his work ethic, because I "know" him. I told her that, "we knew each other as kids, but I can't vouch for him in terms of being an employee." She giggle and said, "that's okay" and quickly moved on to something else. Immediately I felt like I "sold a brother out". Am I one of those guys who keeps everyone down, now that he's on his way up? I think my answer was very diplomatic... Still, I feel a little guilty. I want to know what the "house" thinks. Do you guys think I'm a sell out? Or a survivor?

Final Thoughts On The Mix: I realize the same effect could've been achieved with New Pheromone Additive, but with there being two women I have to work with and report to, who both seem very susceptible to pheromones, I didn't want to 'kill them' with it, plus being more experienced with Edge I knew I wouldn't OD myself. Also it should be noted that those people would probably be nice to me anyway, because they know that I'm in a position in which I can bring persuade my superiors, in other words they know that I can influence decisions causing them to believe a person is or is not a good fit. That is after all a reason I'm in this position.

Okay... I have to go for now, Over and out! STAY TUNED!!!

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):
http://pherotruth.com/Thread-A-Fresh-Sta...Alpha-Stud

http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Mones-M...skepticism
10-26-2011 7:36 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Pheroman
ManSLut

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

RE: Businessman or Sell Out?
10-26-2011 8:14 PM

You asked for an opinion...well here it is:
Nobody gets my praise unless i think they deserve it.
When i say "Good" it means exactly that. Not ok, average, passable etc it means Good
After many years those in my circle know i am a straight shooter, albeit very diplomatic most times.
As for the others, they can think whateva they like i dont give a fuck.
So stop feeling inadequate and live your life according to what and how you think it should be.
"Brother?" what's this brother bs? He is just some loser kid who thinks hes a gangsta.
Maybe she giggled cause he went with "hees my bro laydeee! We gru up in da same haus! Me n him go back forever like, yaknow? We always been like closest homies" etc lol

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
10-26-2011 8:14 PM
paradigmshift
Reading is fundamental

Rep Post

10-26-2011 8:17 PM

You gave an honest answer. You probably feel guilty because you feel you could have been more positive in your assessment. You didnt talk him up and you didnt put him down. A lot can change in 15 years. You really dont know him so you gave a truthful and diplomatic answer.

5 drops npa will be my standard answer if I dont think you read anything.
Try reading this link
Thundr CORE paypal link

Can someone post the link for L2K?

Good a1 link
Could this be you?
10-26-2011 8:17 PM
chief101
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

10-26-2011 8:25 PM

That's a tough situation to be in, I'm sure everyone has experienced this at some point in their lives whichever the decisions may be. You made the right decision, very professional.

In the end, business is strictly business, never personal.
10-26-2011 8:25 PM
JonJon
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-26-2011 8:58 PM

(10-26-2011 8:14 PM)Pheroman Wrote:  You asked for an opinion...well here it is:
Nobody gets my praise unless i think they deserve it.
When i say "Good" it means exactly that. Not ok, average, passable etc it means Good
After many years those in my circle know i am a straight shooter, albeit very diplomatic most times.
As for the others, they can think whateva they like i dont give a fuck.
So stop feeling inadequate and live your life according to what and how you think it should be.
"Brother?" what's this brother bs? He is just some loser kid who thinks hes a gangsta.
Maybe she giggled cause he went with "hees my bro laydeee! We gru up in da same haus! Me n him go back forever like, yaknow? We always been like closest homies" etc lol

LOL I was listening to the interview, I can safely say he didn't he didn't mention me at all. I'm glad you all agree with me, I guess I feel a lot of pressure because this is my first management position. The view is crazy from this end.

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):

10-26-2011 8:58 PM

Pheroman
ManSLut

Rep Post

10-26-2011 9:14 PM

Most people go to work not giving a damn about the outcome of what they do, or anyone else around them.
The fact that you actually care puts you ahead of most people in the work place.
If you care and do your job well, which eventually happens, your headed for the the top.
Dont think for an instant that those who really count cant see what your doing.
Add mones, and boy your on your way.
The other 95% is not better or worse, they just made different decisions and have other priorities.
You dont bash them, dont let them bash you. Diplomatically of course.

You may be better off wearing nutella, maybe some chick might want to lick it off
My journal http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-PheroMan
My product list http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Diary-of-a-...8#pid36108
10-26-2011 9:14 PM
Beccah
Queen of the Bs

Sex: Female

Rep Post

10-26-2011 10:39 PM

Firstly, I sympathize with you. I came from a lower class background & have managed to better myself. I don't have the same issues in that my background is white trash & once you move up, it's not like people can ever know that.
I think you did the right thing. I don't even recommend my family members for jobs where I'm working. I'm not trying to keep them from a job, I'm trying to prevent my own a$$ from being thrown under the bus if they decide to quit or work poorely.
10-26-2011 10:39 PM
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

10-27-2011 8:59 AM

Hell no you didn't sell him out! Why would you vouch for him? Because you knew him 15 years ago and he wasn't the biggest dick to you then? Just knowing that he knows you will probably give him a slight edge and that's all he deserves. Good for you for being honest.
10-27-2011 8:59 AM
as33156
Ubermensch

Rep Post

10-27-2011 10:13 AM

It's hard enough vouching for family these days let alone some one you didn't really get on with from 15 years ago.

My Journal: http://pherotruth.com/Thread-Nice-guy-to...My-journey

My Survival Course & Thread (GET IT & THRIVE): http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Modern-...#pid108462

"We can delude ourselves into thinking that ALL WE NEED is one more product, one more seminar, one more "thing" and our lives will be set. But the truth is that our lives are on a continuous path that NEVER peaks. We just keep getting better and better or worse and worse."
10-27-2011 10:13 AM

JonJon
Serious Poster

Rep Post

10-27-2011 11:16 AM

Thanks a lot everyone. I guess it's just a lot of pressure in this job that's kind of getting to me. I just saw somebody's application get thrown in the trash, I listen to people being talked about like herd of cattle. Takes some gettingused to. Believe this isn't my first time in a corporate office, but I've always been on the other side of things... I used to be a cubicle monkey lol

Human...To a fault.

Arsenal:
Edge Uscented
SOE Gel Packs
APC
NPA
Glace Unscented
Androstadienone
WOLF

Journal(s):