Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Breathtaking
Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Breathtaking
11-25-2011 8:29 PM

I've realized I've never wrote an introductory post, and dbot said is never to late to make an impression, so consider this me presenting my background to you all. If you want to read just the fun part, jump to the SO THIS IS WHAT ACTUALLY MATTERS part.

This is where it all started...

Pherotruth Shoutbox
November 25, 9:50pm (GMT -3)
(Edited for better reading)

» Fly So Hi - 11-25-9:50 pm -- @Chris, do you really think allo-nano doesn't make much?
» Alpha Dream - 11-25-9:54 pm -- I think allo-neno is valuable. A good energizing effect, but too expensive to be practical.
» Alpha Dream - 11-25-9:56 pm -- I think the whole series of pregnan / pregnen compounds (including ER303) need to be explored in greater detail. Pregnens will be the focus of my next blind molecules test.
» Alpha Dream - 11-25-9:59 pm -- (1/4/5)-pregnadien-(one/ol) s are the way of the future with pheromones in my opinion.
» Alpha Dream - 11-25-10:01 pm -- (1/4/5),(16/20)-pregnadien-(one/ol) (correction)
» Alpha Dream - 11-25-10:01 pm -- Derivatives of ER303
» Fly So Hi - 11-25-10:00 pm -- that sounds awesome
» Fly So Hi - 11-25-10:02 pm -- yeah, ER303 looks good with some none by what i've seen... maybe the A!/Est helped it...
» Fly So Hi - 11-25-10:01 pm -- it is in fact expensive... i ask because, if what i think i've used was allo-neno, it gives astounding reactions
» Alpha Dream - 11-25-10:02 pm "“ Explain
» Fly So Hi - 11-25-10:01 pm -- i actually had this girl rubbing her ass at my dick
» Alpha Dream - 11-25-10:02 pm -- Can you post about it?
» Alpha Dream - 11-25-10:03 pm -- Shoutbox comments get lost in the shuffle
» Fly So Hi - 11-25-10:03 pm -- actually i can... i wonder which section would be better to do it
» Alpha Dream - 11-25-10:03 pm -- Research forum

Although I've had been kindly introduced to pheromones by the internet, it was only in 2006 that I had my first direct contact with pheromone colognes, when victim of a good marketing, I was persuaded to buy the cologne Pherlure. (http://www.pherlure.com)

At the time I had no knowledge of pheromone communities and sales war like we have today. And without the proper guidance, I was excited about the idea of having girls falling at my feet at the whiff of my God-given smell.

I've always went to work by subway or buses and, having a crowded city like mine, I found public transportation the perfect opportunity to test it.
Pherlure definitely had an excellent fragrance to it, but it was only after some weeks passed that I finally saw some results.

That morning I got into the bus as usual and I was wearing 2 sprays of my cologne on the neck. Being in a crowded bus, the temperature was actually warm, and I suddenly saw this gorgeous Latina-like brunette some seats to the back of the bus glancing at me. We exchanged some glances and I left when I had to. The next morning the scene repeated itself with more intensity than the day after. It went like that for about a week, always with increased intensity of her attention throughout the days.

Once I'm a bit of a reserved and discrete guy, it took me a while to actually create the courage to go and approach this girl in a bus full of people that would be listening to my advances towards her. When I finally did, her reactions were not as good as her stares suggested it would be, but once the ice was broken, it was easy to keep talking to her.

SO THIS IS WHAT ACTUALLY MATTERS

She told me to be a very religious girl and all, having refused a marriage proposal from her ex bf, because he didn't share her religious beliefs. But sometimes, when using Pherlure, this girl would completely fall for me. Love is in the air effect, shy teenager looks and look aways from both of us, smiles, glances, blushing and all.

Then all of the sudden, she seemed not to respond that well.
One day we met at the line while waiting for our bus so we could go home. She was in the beginning of the line, and I was in the end. From the place she was, she opened the most amazing smile and waved her hand at me saying hi. We shared seats once in the bus and started talking. I was absolutely dazed by her reactions.

-Demonstrated much interest in me and in what I was saying (while smiling)
-Hair flips (while smiling)
-Head cants (while smiling)
-Lip bites (while smiling)
-Smiled all the time (while smiling, sideLol)
-Completely dilated pupils (while smiling)
-Licking her lips (while smiling)
-Looking absolutely all the time at my mouth, my eyes, my mouth, my eyes... (while smiling)
-Touching my thighs/knees all the time (with her hand actually) (while smiling)
-She wouldn't let me leave the bus. I had to leave two stops after mine. (Unfortunately i had to leave while she was still smiling)

I was really excited because, never before in my life, a girl had shown so much interest in me in only 30 minutes. It was warm that day. Knowing her religion (very popular in Brazil) I know that or you're a fake believer or you're really feverous and follow the dogma strictly.

The second reaction was in the subway.

Got to the subway, applied some Pherlure. I was sweating like a pig, it
was really really hot that day. In front of me in the line, there was this very hot brunette with gym like pants. Once I got behind her, I caught her looking back with the corner of her eye. She hair flipped twice and took a step backwards, rubbing her back against me. She hair flipped twice again and 30 seconds later, she takes another step backwards, now entirely rubbing (I mean rubbing) her ass on my privates (at this point, boner). The subway opened it's door and she actually held herself on the door being slammed by everyone who was entering in the train until I got close to her and once again rubbed herself against me. She left the next station.

The third but minor reaction was when I already was in the community.

Applied to my neck the last two drops of Pherlure and headed to a friend's house. This 14 yo girl would throw really desiring glances at me two or three times. It was really a small dose, but despite being hot that day, I would smell those tiny drops even 2 hours after the application, something I only had again with Erox. Really good diffusion both products.

One day I've stumbled upon the following JohnnyHard's post (http://pherotruth.com/Thread-HYPNOTICA-S...#pid22569) while reading about LAL's Hypnotica Social. Although he types allo-nEno, he told me on PM it was actually allo nAno:

RE: HYPNOTICA SOCIAL
Friday, July 29th, 2011 01:34
(Friday, July 29th, 2011 00:52)dbot Wrote: Allo-preg has not been widely used or reported on. Can you say more about your experiences with it?

Sorry, I think allo-neno sounds better.

No combo testing yet, but alone is this stuff really strange. It seems unconstant, or maybe only specific people react on it, but when this stuff hits, oh my god! Hypnotic attraction, you are in the spotlight, radical character change on other people, love is in the air effect! But sadly unconstant, I don't know why? Best hits after the tanning salon, used soon after that, maybe this molecule has a bad diffusion and the heat gives him a boost...

Those kinda reactions were extremely rare. They were the only reactions perceived by me at the time. I had no previous experiences with mones or a hint of how they should work or what I should expect, so what you've just read must have really really caused me an impression strong enough to remember this after so much time.

So that's it. Really strange, very rare, absolutely fantastic.

It was, really, breathtaking.

Fly
11-25-2011 8:29 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

SeriousSmile
Banned for Violations

RE: Breathtaking
11-25-2011 8:44 PM

(11-25-2011 8:29 PM)Fly So Hi Wrote:  I've realized I've never wrote an introductory post, and dbot said is never to late to make an impression, so consider this me presenting my background to you all. If you want to read just the fun part, jump to the SO THIS IS WHAT ACTUALLY MATTERS part.

This is where it all started...

Pherotruth Shoutbox
November 25, 9:50pm (GMT -3)
(Edited for better reading)

» Fly So Hi - 11-25-9:50 pm -- @Chris, do you really think allo-nano doesn't make much?
» Alpha Dream - 11-25-9:54 pm -- I think allo-neno is valuable. A good energizing effect, but too expensive to be practical.
» Alpha Dream - 11-25-9:56 pm -- I think the whole series of pregnan / pregnen compounds (including ER303) need to be explored in greater detail. Pregnens will be the focus of my next blind molecules test.
» Alpha Dream - 11-25-9:59 pm -- (1/4/5)-pregnadien-(one/ol) s are the way of the future with pheromones in my opinion.
» Alpha Dream - 11-25-10:01 pm -- (1/4/5),(16/20)-pregnadien-(one/ol) (correction)
» Alpha Dream - 11-25-10:01 pm -- Derivatives of ER303
» Fly So Hi - 11-25-10:00 pm -- that sounds awesome
» Fly So Hi - 11-25-10:02 pm -- yeah, ER303 looks good with some none by what i've seen... maybe the A!/Estratetraenol helped it...
» Fly So Hi - 11-25-10:01 pm -- it is in fact expensive... i ask because, if what i think i've used was allo-neno, it gives astounding reactions
» Alpha Dream - 11-25-10:02 pm "“ Explain
» Fly So Hi - 11-25-10:01 pm -- i actually had this girl rubbing her ass at my dick
» Alpha Dream - 11-25-10:02 pm -- Can you post about it?
» Alpha Dream - 11-25-10:03 pm -- Shoutbox comments get lost in the shuffle
» Fly So Hi - 11-25-10:03 pm -- actually i can... i wonder which section would be better to do it
» Alpha Dream - 11-25-10:03 pm -- Research forum

Although I've had been kindly introduced to pheromones by the internet, it was only in 2006 that I had my first direct contact with pheromone colognes, when victim of a good marketing, I was persuaded to buy the cologne Pherlure. (http://www.pherlure.com)

At the time I had no knowledge of pheromone communities and sales war like we have today. And without the proper guidance, I was excited about the idea of having girls falling at my feet at the whiff of my God-given smell.

I've always went to work by subway or buses and, having a crowded city like mine, I found public transportation the perfect opportunity to test it.
Pherlure definitely had an excellent fragrance to it, but it was only after some weeks passed that I finally saw some results.

That morning I got into the bus as usual and I was wearing 2 sprays of my cologne on the neck. Being in a crowded bus, the temperature was actually warm, and I suddenly saw this gorgeous Latina-like brunette some seats to the back of the bus glancing at me. We exchanged some glances and I left when I had to. The next morning the scene repeated itself with more intensity than the day after. It went like that for about a week, always with increased intensity of her attention throughout the days.

Once I'm a bit of a reserved and discrete guy, it took me a while to actually create the courage to go and approach this girl in a bus full of people that would be listening to my advances towards her. When I finally did, her reactions were not as good as her stares suggested it would be, but once the ice was broken, it was easy to keep talking to her.

SO THIS IS WHAT ACTUALLY MATTERS

She told me to be a very religious girl and all, having refused a marriage proposal from her ex bf, because he didn't share her religious beliefs. But sometimes, when using Pherlure, this girl would completely fall for me. Love is in the air effect, shy teenager looks and look aways from both of us, smiles, glances, blushing and all.

Then all of the sudden, she seemed not to respond that well.
One day we met at the line while waiting for our bus so we could go home. She was in the beginning of the line, and I was in the end. From the place she was, she opened the most amazing smile and waved her hand at me saying hi. We shared seats once in the bus and started talking. I was absolutely dazed by her reactions.

-Demonstrated much interest in me and in what I was saying (while smiling)
-Hair flips (while smiling)
-Head cants (while smiling)
-Lip bites (while smiling)
-Smiled all the time (while smiling, sideLol)
-Completely dilated pupils (while smiling)
-Licking her lips (while smiling)
-Looking absolutely all the time at my mouth, my eyes, my mouth, my eyes... (while smiling)
-Touching my thighs/knees all the time (with her hand actually) (while smiling)
-She wouldn't let me leave the bus. I had to leave two stops after mine. (Unfortunately i had to leave while she was still smiling)

I was really excited because, never before in my life, a girl had shown so much interest in me in only 30 minutes. It was warm that day. Knowing her religion (very popular in Brazil) I know that or you're a fake believer or you're really feverous and follow the dogma strictly.

The second reaction was in the subway.

Got to the subway, applied some Pherlure. I was sweating like a pig, it
was really really hot that day. In front of me in the line, there was this very hot brunette with gym like pants. Once I got behind her, I caught her looking back with the corner of her eye. She hair flipped twice and took a step backwards, rubbing her back against me. She hair flipped twice again and 30 seconds later, she takes another step backwards, now entirely rubbing (I mean rubbing) her ass on my privates (at this point, boner). The subway opened it's door and she actually held herself on the door being slammed by everyone who was entering in the train until I got close to her and once again rubbed herself against me. She left the next station.

The third but minor reaction was when I already was in the community.

Applied to my neck the last two drops of Pherlure and headed to a friend's house. This 14 yo girl would throw really desiring glances at me two or three times. It was really a small dose, but despite being hot that day, I would smell those tiny drops even 2 hours after the application, something I only had again with Erox. Really good diffusion both products.

One day I've stumbled upon the following JohnnyHard's post (http://pherotruth.com/Thread-HYPNOTICA-S...#pid22569) while reading about Liquid Alchemy Labs's Hypnotica Social. Although he types allo-nEno, he told me on PM it was actually allo nAno:

RE: HYPNOTICA SOCIAL
Friday, July 29th, 2011 01:34
(Friday, July 29th, 2011 00:52)dbot Wrote: Allo-preg has not been widely used or reported on. Can you say more about your experiences with it?

Sorry, I think allo-neno sounds better.

No combo testing yet, but alone is this stuff really strange. It seems unconstant, or maybe only specific people react on it, but when this stuff hits, oh my god! Hypnotic attraction, you are in the spotlight, radical character change on other people, love is in the air effect! But sadly unconstant, I don't know why? Best hits after the tanning salon, used soon after that, maybe this molecule has a bad diffusion and the heat gives him a boost...

Those kinda reactions were extremely rare. They were the only reactions perceived by me at the time. I had no previous experiences with mones or a hint of how they should work or what I should expect, so what you've just read must have really really caused me an impression strong enough to remember this after so much time.

So that's it. Really strange, very rare, absolutely fantastic.

It was, really, breathtaking.

Awesome post(I gave you some reputation ). I still don't know why you abandoned Pherlure if it worked so well for you and the smell is amazing(you are probably the 10th guy who mentioned the amazing smell). "When it's not broken, don't fix it", but who am I to say, lol, so far what I have tried, they working like described and I'm still grabbing my wallet everytime a deal shows up
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2011 8:45 PM by SeriousSmile.)
11-25-2011 8:44 PM
preck
Serious Poster

Sex:

Rep Post

11-25-2011 9:20 PM

For those type of hits u gotta use it after the Gym or exercise,like u said u used when u were swetin like a pig lol.

Thinkin about that alot of my best hits were after Gym sessions,i think the difusion is crazy when u aply right after.

Now i want some hypnotica to try after the gym lol
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2011 9:22 PM by preck.)
11-25-2011 9:20 PM
Fly So Hi
Jr. Researcher

Rep Post

11-25-2011 9:25 PM

(11-25-2011 9:20 PM)preck Wrote:  For those type of hits u gotta use it after the Gym or exercise,like u said u used when u were swetin like a pig lol.

Thinkin about that alot of my best hits were after Gym sessions,i think the difusion is crazy when u aply right after.

Now i want some hypnotica to try after the gym lol

Good! Didn't thought about it.

Make sure to report back!
(11-25-2011 8:44 PM)SeriousSmile Wrote:  Awesome post(I gave you some reputation ). I still don't know why you abandoned Pherlure if it worked so well for you and the smell is amazing(you are probably the 10th guy who mentioned the amazing smell). "When it's not broken, don't fix it", but who am I to say, lol, so far what I have tried, they working like described and I'm still grabbing my wallet everytime a deal shows up

Hadn't abandoned it! I just think US$ 50 is a bit too much to pay for such an inconstant product, although it's for sure the best scent i've ever smelled.

But i will definitely gonna buy another bottle! ;)

Fly
(This post was last modified: 11-25-2011 9:26 PM by Fly So Hi.)
11-25-2011 9:25 PM
2Soon2Care
Serious Poster

Rep Post

11-26-2011 11:06 AM

Thanks! Reps! I'm curious now about the one Chris mentioned : (1/4/5),(16/20)-pregnadien-(one/ol)

I'll spray anything apparently...
11-26-2011 11:06 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

dbot
Street Psychologist

Rep Post

11-26-2011 2:26 PM

Sounds like he'll be setting up some blind tests with those molecules in the near future! Go Chris! Wizard
11-26-2011 2:26 PM

Share This Thread