Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Booty Parlor?! Whoa!!
halo0073

Sex: Female

Rep Post

RE: Booty Parlor?! Whoa!!
03-13-2012 5:57 PM

Even before the Booty Parlor line they had a pheromone lotion that sucked.
03-13-2012 5:57 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
gentlmentlemen
RED SPY IS IN THE BASE

Sex: Male

Rep Post

03-13-2012 5:58 PM

(03-13-2012 5:57 PM)halo0073 Wrote:  Even before the Booty Parlor line they had a pheromone lotion that sucked.

You've tried it then?

My Journal [Image: 120px-Intel_red_idle.png]
03-13-2012 5:58 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

SportyCurve5
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

03-13-2012 6:02 PM

(03-13-2012 1:20 AM)gentlmentlemen Wrote:  
(03-13-2012 12:16 AM)SportyCurve5 Wrote:  gentlementlemen, I cant remember the strength (I think 1mg/ml too), I'd have to look, but I did get it in DPG. I put a drop on my arm, rubbed it in, and smelled it, but there was no scent at all. I've gotten all of my Alpha dream products unscented...but only smelled a hint of stank from the UNscented Charme because 1 bottle leaked in shipping. Other than that, I've only been able to detect cops. But its not like I huffed the products either. Got some molecules from Chris yesterday, so we'll see if those smell.

Well it could just be the DPG vs alcohol. Idk.

Are the molecules from AD also in DPG?

Maybe its just me as well... you are opening the bottles and taking a whiff and getting nothing? I can smell them through the bottles, but only if I get closer. Otherwise sometimes I smell 'em just walking by or in the room, and sometimes I don't.

No, my first singles were from true, in DPG, I actually used a drop on my arm and go NO smell. I just purshased singles from Alpha Dream, and haven't gotten them.

(03-13-2012 9:07 AM)halo0073 Wrote:  
(03-12-2012 7:48 PM)SportyCurve5 Wrote:  LOL! I am! When I tried the BAM I got from you, I was excited, and when I dabbed a bit on my wrist, I almost shit my pants at the smell (It was the kitty box!)...the whole time I was praying "Dear God...pleeeeeease let this dry to smell good!" I had high hopes for the floral scent (I usually dont do florals, so this was a big step!) After it dried, I was amazed. The Neanderliscious did the same...and those 2 were the first cops-containing products I got from LPMP...Since, I've taken the plunge and got Nekai Nectar and Tail...I loooove fruities, so I'm hoping these turn out just as good as the two I got from you! They smell awesome enough to wear solo, I just havent used them on the boo.

I have a couple TP Pheromones that have cops...and the scent isnt as strong as the kitty-box smell, but a faint fruity-cheese smell, but whats worse is theyre in cheapo scents, like cough syrup, cheap vanilla, so I would ALWAYS have to spray something over those. I think my BFs reaction to those scents are in my journal...he wasnt pleased! lol

See I am okay with the cheap vanilla because I like foodies and it is covered easily by any of my foodie LPs.

LOL! The scent of True Pheromones is easy to cover, so I'm not trippin. If I got a bad scent from LP, I'd be bummed because they are harder to cover. But, so far, so good!

(03-13-2012 9:50 AM)Sptsmed Wrote:  I purchased my medical degree from Sears and Roebuck, got a hell of a deal on it too LOL

(03-13-2012 5:34 PM)Beccah Wrote:  Idk about the booty parlor products. I saw them elsewhere & posted a link to their site somewhere on the PT, but they didn't look very promising. So I didn't try them out.

Yea, for some reason I like when I see which Pheromones are in products, not that it really matters about quality, but 'sexual attractant' or the like as an ingrediant doesn't allow my geeky side to do research. I had never seen them before, and was surprised when I did. I have no intention of making that purchase, I'm content playing with what I have now.
03-13-2012 6:02 PM
halo0073

Rep Post

03-13-2012 6:26 PM

(03-13-2012 5:58 PM)gentlmentlemen Wrote:  You've tried it then?

Yep. Don't remember the name of it but it was at least 5 years ago.
03-13-2012 6:26 PM

Share This Thread