Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Books on social skills, presence, influence, charisma, etc.
JPATTRACT
Getting comfortable

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3
Thanks received:
26 thanks in 13 posts

RE: Books on social skills, presence, influence, charisma, etc.
12-29-2015 6:59 PM

Futureman, if you are still looking, try Influence by Robert Cialdini
12-29-2015 6:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cali4ya858
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 288
Thanks received:
138 thanks in 93 posts

12-29-2015 8:46 PM

If you understand the dynamics of power, social skills come naturally. I have downloaded terabytes of material on material like this and now I'm starting to study politics and economics.

If you understand how economics works, you can understand what people like, behaviors, (the two driving forces of the market is fear and greed and that can apply to social skills in general also). You can understand target audience when selling and you can also understand target audience when talking to people (knowing what to say to the right people).

PXS- Bliss, Cohesion; Evolve, Xist, Ascend, Taboo, LoveBoat, XS144B
LAL - Max-T copulin stick, Aqua Vitae, Nude Alpha, Wolf, Androstadienone 10mcg, SXD-9, Overdose; Bad Wolf, Hypnotica Social, Dirty Primitive, Asian for Asians
Apex - Core, Style, CV4, Rone Warrior, Orbital social, M3X
True Pheromones - (All the free samples listed)
Alpha Dream - AM, LIIK, Corporativo, Glace (All of them 50mL upgraded)
Lovescent - NPA, Scent of Eros, Perception, Alter Ego, Mojo
12-29-2015 8:46 PM
DarkLord1
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 242
Thanks received:
802 thanks in 289 posts

12-29-2015 8:47 PM

Persuasion Skills Black Book: Practical NLP Language Patterns for Getting The Response You Want

Rintu Basu

I read and really like Rintu's book...Teaches simple patterns to try and see results right away. I have tried a few NLP programs and I like his approach.

Bought his advanced program and am going through that now...It's slower than I thought it would be (weekly emails) based on the stuff from the book. He goes too theoretical in the course, but again, the book was very good.

As an example, he teaches an agreement frame which goes like this....

I agree with x and would add y...."Y" is your point that you attached to something that you agree with the person you are talking too. Simple, but powerful.
12-29-2015 8:47 PM
Thanks given by MMM, moe, BeautifulEnigma
Login or register to remove all advertising

JPATTRACT
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
26 thanks in 13 posts

12-30-2015 5:10 PM

(12-29-2015 8:47 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Persuasion Skills Black Book: Practical NLP Language Patterns for Getting The Response You Want

Rintu Basu

I read and really like Rintu's book...Teaches simple patterns to try and see results right away. I have tried a few NLP programs and I like his approach.

Bought his advanced program and am going through that now...It's slower than I thought it would be (weekly emails) based on the stuff from the book. He goes too theoretical in the course, but again, the book was very good.

As an example, he teaches an agreement frame which goes like this....

I agree with x and would add y...."Y" is your point that you attached to something that you agree with the person you are talking too. Simple, but powerful.

That is a good one DarkLord. I have Rintu’s Black Book as well. Was thinking about getting more of his material.
12-30-2015 5:10 PM
Thanks given by DarkLord1
JPATTRACT
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
26 thanks in 13 posts

12-30-2015 5:14 PM

(12-29-2015 8:46 PM)cali4ya858 Wrote:  If you understand how economics works, you can understand what people like, behaviors, (the two driving forces of the market is fear and greed and that can apply to social skills in general also). You can understand target audience when selling and you can also understand target audience when talking to people (knowing what to say to the right people).

Cali, I agree that fear and greed are powerful when it comes to selling and influence.
12-30-2015 5:14 PM
Thanks given by cali4ya858
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3570
Thanks received:
1916 thanks in 941 posts

12-30-2015 6:30 PM

(12-29-2015 8:47 PM)DarkLord1 Wrote:  Persuasion Skills Black Book: Practical NLP Language Patterns for Getting The Response You Want

Rintu Basu

Just ordered it with hopes that a light will come on. NLP has just been way over my head. Digging a little deeper. *fingers crossed*

Thanks, Lord! Good
12-30-2015 6:30 PM
DarkLord1
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 242
Thanks received:
802 thanks in 289 posts

12-30-2015 7:14 PM

(12-30-2015 5:10 PM)JPATTRACT Wrote:  That is a good one DarkLord. I have Rintu’s Black Book as well. Was thinking about getting more of his material.

I'm on week 4 of his advanced course...Again, its a little slower than the book because he is in theory mode, but I'm still hopeful because the book was so good.

It's a 6 month program. He took some of his embedded command stuff (which he acknowledges) from Ross Jeffries. Weasel words I think he calls them...
(12-30-2015 6:30 PM)MMM Wrote:  Just ordered it with hopes that a light will come on. NLP has just been way over my head. Digging a little deeper. *fingers crossed*

Thanks, Lord! Good

Good luck with it...I got it on my tablet...It's a very fast read and the first two chapters are my favorite. Give it 5 minutes a day. The first two chapter techniques I like to call a mini-jedi mind trick.
(This post was last modified: 12-30-2015 7:16 PM by DarkLord1.)
12-30-2015 7:14 PM
Thanks given by MMM
Login or register to remove all advertising

JPATTRACT
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
26 thanks in 13 posts

01-01-2016 6:38 PM

[QUOTE='DarkLord1' pid='170516' dateline='1451524462']

I'm on week 4 of his advanced course...Again, its a little slower than the book because he is in theory mode, but I'm still hopeful because the book was so good.

It's a 6 month program. He took some of his embedded command stuff (which he acknowledges) from Ross Jeffries. Weasel words I think he calls them...
[QUOTE='MMM' pid='170511' dateline='1451521832']

I was considering that advanced course as well.....seems promising based on what I got from the Black Book. How do you like it so far?
01-01-2016 6:38 PM
JPATTRACT
Getting comfortable

Rep Post

Thanks received:
26 thanks in 13 posts

01-01-2016 6:44 PM

(12-30-2015 6:30 PM)MMM Wrote:  Just ordered it with hopes that a light will come on. NLP has just been way over my head. Digging a little deeper. *fingers crossed*

Thanks, Lord! Good

NLP is a difficult topic. I have found that other instructors and programs just throw everything at you and it can be a bit overwhelming. Rintu has a way of simplifying the material.
01-01-2016 6:44 PM
Thanks given by MMM
MMM

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 3570
Thanks received:
1916 thanks in 941 posts

01-01-2016 6:59 PM

(01-01-2016 6:44 PM)JPATTRACT Wrote:  NLP is a difficult topic. I have found that other instructors and programs just throw everything at you and it can be a bit overwhelming. Rintu has a way of simplifying the material.

That's what I'm HOPING! I've given up on trying to learn what NLP was all about when it comes to seduction too many times! Just want to see what all the fuss was all about.

To be continued ... Hunter
01-01-2016 6:59 PM

Share This Thread