Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Blends to attract older men?
Carnivore.Mother
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
30 thanks in 16 posts

Blends to attract older men?
04-10-2016 10:39 PM

I need a blend to attract older men (30's and older) 1,2,3, go! [/size]
04-10-2016 10:39 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

GoergeFocky
Contributes Regularly

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 146
Thanks received:
532 thanks in 245 posts

RE: Blends to attract older men?
04-11-2016 2:23 AM

(04-10-2016 10:39 PM)Carnivore.Mother Wrote:  I need a blend to attract older men (30's and older) 1,2,3, go! [/size]

No experience with female-products, given the quality of their men's products, looking into the women-stuff of

Alpha Dream, Liquid alchemy Labs and Pheromone Treasures are worth it. They offer and describe various women-products on their websites.

Alpha Donna, Nude for Women, Captain for her all sound promising.
04-11-2016 2:23 AM
Thanks given by renny, Carnivore.Mother
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2763
Thanks received:
3714 thanks in 1596 posts

04-11-2016 3:59 PM

From what I understand (never having tried it personally), Cougar potion from Love Potion Magickal Perfumerie might be what you are looking for. They have more women's pheromones than anyone else does. I'd suggest looking there but don't let their website intimidate you. They have A LOT of different options.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
04-11-2016 3:59 PM
Carnivore.Mother
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
30 thanks in 16 posts

04-11-2016 8:34 PM

My sample of cougar is in the mail right now, I'm so excited!!
04-11-2016 8:34 PM
Thanks given by Snoopyace, Ekscentra
Snoopyace

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2763
Thanks received:
3714 thanks in 1596 posts

04-11-2016 8:37 PM

Let us know how it works out for you! There aren't nearly enough women's reports on the forum.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
04-11-2016 8:37 PM
Thanks given by SuperJoy

Carnivore.Mother
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
30 thanks in 16 posts

04-12-2016 9:40 AM

I can see that lol! That's that the love potion forum is for! I do like having a mix of people in the company I keep, it's a fantastic way to have a well rounded view of things you know? For example I have no idea what smells men like but I do know what smells women like, do men want women to smell like flowers or food? I have no clue lol
04-12-2016 9:40 AM
Thanks given by Snoopyace
Lucifer - Banned
Banned

Thanks Given: 128
Thanks received:
18 thanks in 12 posts

04-12-2016 10:26 AM

(04-10-2016 10:39 PM)Carnivore.Mother Wrote:  I need a blend to attract older men (30's and older) 1,2,3, go! [/size]

I'm 35 and one thing that works strongly on me are copulins. I don't know about specific women's products, but for me, anything that creates a bond would get me interested.

So copulins and bonding molecules would go very far. Nothing too heavy or intense. It would be a good way to get noticed, but it would also be too much in the long run. I like a comfortable build-up. That, combined with cops, would get me to attraction and sexual responses in 10 minutes or so.

But different things work for different types of men. So I think that you would benefit from also looking at the type of men you want to attract and based your product on that.
04-12-2016 10:26 AM
Ekscentra

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1984
Thanks received:
2325 thanks in 1320 posts

04-12-2016 11:17 AM

TAL/TAH at a 2:1 ratio (start at 15mcg TAL and ramp up the dose as needed) plus cops and high-dose EST is what I'd suggest. Stone Cougar may or may not contain those last two ingredients - I should imagine it does.
04-12-2016 11:17 AM
Carnivore.Mother
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks received:
30 thanks in 16 posts

04-12-2016 9:28 PM

Hmmmmmm maybe cuddle bunny by love potion IS my best bet! ( EST and cops, in that order)
04-12-2016 9:28 PM

Abraxas
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 18
Thanks received:
28 thanks in 16 posts

04-20-2016 10:01 AM

(04-12-2016 9:40 AM)Carnivore.Mother Wrote:  I can see that lol! That's that the love potion forum is for! I do like having a mix of people in the company I keep, it's a fantastic way to have a well rounded view of things you know? For example I have no idea what smells men like but I do know what smells women like, do men want women to smell like flowers or food? I have no clue lol

Hi,

What kind of smell men like on women? I guess each men has their own preferences...some like "classic" feminine smells like flowers on women, some like them spicy...some might indeed want to "eat" you and prefer you to smell like,dunno,apple pie or something...while probably small percentage of men would prefer you to smell like a leather...with whip. Same thing with clothes...

What men like is as big generalization as what women like...what is more important I think is what YOU want to COMMUNICATE with your smell. What kind of woman your signature says you are, and what kind of men you want to be interested about you. Are you the sweet apple pie? Are you spicy? Are you classic feminine? Submissive? Dominant? Your smell should be congruent with what kind of woman you are. Of course, you can be different kind of women during the day than night...and you should have different scent for each. On men sections and product reviews we talk a lot about being congruent with signature...well, I think women should be congruent too...I mean you don´t want to communicate being something that you are not, unless for some very specific reason at some specific time. As fast as women lose interest in man who are not congruent, as fast a man becomes confused about woman who communicates dozen contradicting messages simultaniously...it´s difficult enough for most men to understand womanize (language that women speak and all of it´s subtexts,real meanings) by itself let alone if you start to mix and match indirect language,"leather and whip" clothing, while smelling all roses and feminine, speaking softly yet demanding, wanting to have romantic dinners while showing up to date seen by driving a tank and having a flamethrower on your shoulder...yes, I´m exaggerating...to make a point.

This is not to say that you can´t be multifaceted woman with different interests and aspects about you...it´s good...but I think you know what I mean when I say your smell should communicate of who you are...and what kind of men you are interested in. You can be apple pie today and spicy tomorrow too...but somehow the scent should reflect about who you are.

As for attracting older men in general...if you don´t mind sharing your age it would also help to answer better...don´t need to tell your exact age, but roughly...are you in early 20´s , mid...late 20´s..early 30`s etc.

- The road of excess leads to the palace of wisdom -
A Lion doesn´t concern himself with opinions of sheep
04-20-2016 10:01 AM

Share This Thread