Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Blends to attract older men?
Snoopyace

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2171
Thanks received:
3041 thanks in 1377 posts

RE: Blends to attract older men?
04-20-2016 11:26 AM

(04-12-2016 9:40 AM)Carnivore.Mother Wrote:  I can see that lol! That's that the love potion forum is for! I do like having a mix of people in the company I keep, it's a fantastic way to have a well rounded view of things you know? For example I have no idea what smells men like but I do know what smells women like, do men want women to smell like flowers or food? I have no clue lol

Love Potion: Red and Love Potion: Black. I follow my bride around when she wears either one.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
04-20-2016 11:26 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Carnivore.Mother
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks received:
30 thanks in 16 posts

04-20-2016 12:48 PM

I think I just might invest in some Love Potion black or totem:bat! I'm very feminine but I'm dark too and it scares away a lot of people lol I'm so happy to finally have men's opinions! My hubby smokes a lot and it effects his perception of certain smells, I have noticed he can smell smoke and spice quite well
04-20-2016 12:48 PM
Snoopyace

Sex: Male

Rep Post

Thanks Given: 2171
Thanks received:
3041 thanks in 1377 posts

04-20-2016 12:51 PM

(04-20-2016 12:48 PM)Carnivore.Mother Wrote:  I think I just might invest in some Love Potion black or totem:bat! I'm very feminine but I'm dark too and it scares away a lot of people lol I'm so happy to finally have men's opinions! My hubby smokes a lot and it effects his perception of certain smells, I have noticed he can smell smoke and spice quite well

Ooh, Totem: Bat is another good one. Vampire

Love Potion: Black is a sweeter, more resinous take on the Original Love Potion theme. Smells just a bit of brown sugar in with all the other spices. Perfect for someone who likes the darker side of things.

DISCLAIMER- The above post reflects my own personal experiences with each product and does contain some generalizations. It is likely that somewhere in my interactions with women while wearing the above stated products a woman didn't respond by slathering herself in honey and writhing around on the hood of my car begging for me to have my way with her. Not every woman will react the same way to all phero blends. The women I interact with have reacted the way I've stated above. Each reader is instructed to take each reply/review and temper it against their own experiences. Thank you and have a nice day!

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
04-20-2016 12:51 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

Share This Thread