Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Bisexual Dude
6mix86
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

Question Bisexual Dude
04-28-2020 2:11 AM

Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone is doing well and staying safe out there. I am new here and I've been searching for some answers rather unsuccessfully. I know pheromones can be trial and error but I am hoping some of you can give me some insight and direction.

I am a bisexual dude and I was wondering which specific pheromones to use to get cues/hits from other men in general. Would I use a pheromone designed for men, for women, or a mixture to get IOI's? Has anyone done any experimental research with this? I'd appreciate all the advice I can get.
04-28-2020 2:11 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Gladen
Pied Piper of Pickup

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Bisexual Dude
04-28-2020 8:13 AM

Hiya 6Mix;

As far as hits go, that would really depend on lots and lots of factors; mainly what sort of people you are hoping to attract. teh short explanation is that pheromones will give your overall outer aura a bit of a boost and some nudges toward a set of particular personality traits. The only real method is to consider what traits you want to project and try it out and see if you coalesce with the effects. There are a few companies, such as LPMP and Pheromones XS, that make unisex (or cleverly-named Unisexy) products, and Liquid Alchemy labs (LAL) markets some pheromones geared towards men wanting to attract other men. those companies would be a good place to check out the individual products and then read the reviews (here or elsewhere).
Hope that helps

Isn't Life Actually the Kobayashi Maru? Click to Read My Journal: Gladen's Grimoire
(This post was last modified: 04-28-2020 8:16 AM by Gladen.)
04-28-2020 8:13 AM
6mix86
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Bisexual Dude
04-28-2020 2:56 PM

(04-28-2020 8:13 AM)Gladen Wrote:  Hiya 6Mix;

As far as hits go, that would really depend on lots and lots of factors; mainly what sort of people you are hoping to attract. teh short explanation is that pheromones will give your overall outer aura a bit of a boost and some nudges toward a set of particular personality traits. The only real method is to consider what traits you want to project and try it out and see if you coalesce with the effects. There are a few companies, such as LPMP and Pheromones XS, that make unisex (or cleverly-named Unisexy) products, and Liquid Alchemy labs (LAL) markets some pheromones geared towards men wanting to attract other men. those companies would be a good place to check out the individual products and then read the reviews (here or elsewhere).
Hope that helps

Ok, Thanks man! I really appreciate the direction and will look into those.
04-28-2020 2:56 PM

Share This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Hello Everyone-New Dude here VishRemma 9 3,342 06-20-2013 10:09 AM
Last Post: Fleur