Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Best supplements with phero useage
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Best supplements with phero useage
02-01-2020 11:43 AM

(01-31-2020 6:04 PM)KingHeem Wrote:  Where can I get GABA?

I ordered it in bulk powder from Amazon. BulkSupplements brand. No fillers, cheap, and tasteless. You'll need a small scale that weighs to the .000 place if you're going that route.

My Journal
02-01-2020 11:43 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
DarkLord1

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-02-2020 9:14 AM

B vitamins and choline help me stay alert and not be drained when wearing pheromones.
02-02-2020 9:14 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

WruceBayne
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

02-02-2020 9:16 PM

Pre-Jym, agmatine sulfate and tongkat ali.

But you still need to: eat clean and lift weights.
02-02-2020 9:16 PM
kpown
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-04-2020 11:25 AM

(02-01-2020 10:33 AM)Marcus Antonius Wrote:  While GABA don't pass the BBB, the GABA analogue Phenibut or β-Phenyl-GABA does. I use it for club nights, however only very sporadic, maybe 10 to 15 times per year. When I use it I take 1.5 g, it really helps me with socializing due to the anxiolytic effect, very similar to alcohol, but without the disabling properties or the hangover. It is however quite addictive if taken continuously or too often and what's written about the rebound effects doesn't sound nice. With the described dose and frequency I didn't had negative effects so far. It's not a health supplement, but rather a game improving drug.
Health-wise I take vitamin D and K as well as Omega-3-PUFAs and Mg. I don't know the interactions with the mones, but these substances are in deficit in the western diet.
Btw, GABA should be available in any shop that sells sport and health supplements. As far as I know it is legal in all countries.

Gaba and melatonin both have been shown in studies to significantly increase hgh secretion. I use both every night before bed.
My friend and I have experimented with phenibut for fun. When it works, it REALLY works. However sometimes it just doesn’t work. There’s a certain way you’re supposed to prep yourself for using it as well which involves not eating for a certain amount of time before and after etc. if you’re going to try phen then def learn this, and PLEASE don’t get addicted lol. I’ve heard many horror stories
(02-01-2020 11:43 AM)RTBoss Wrote:  I ordered it in bulk powder from Amazon. BulkSupplements brand. No fillers, cheap, and tasteless. You'll need a small scale that weighs to the .000 place if you're going that route.

I use the exact same one haha

One other thing I don’t remember if I mentioned or not was controlling cortisol! Look into ashwaghanda and phosphatidylserine
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2020 11:28 AM by kpown.)
02-04-2020 11:25 AM

Share This Thread