Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Best supplements with phero useage
justintime469
Contributes Regularly

Sex:

Rep Post

Best supplements with phero useage
12-15-2019 8:10 AM

I just thought I would share my story and how I got here and it revolves around supplements. I will give everyone the condensed short version with the key details.

It started when I stumble across a product call Attract-RX. The idea and everything made sense, but I was not going to pay the $80 or so a month to find out if it worked. I started researching the ingredients which were based pretty much on 3 principles,

1. hormone levels
2. Immune system
3. Mood

Really it just made sense on being the best you, that you can be. I started researching more on pheromones and came across Androtics Direct and then after Pheromone Talk and Androtics shut down, I made my way here and use a variety of products from different vendors.

In all of this I have came a long way with pheromones, BUT I ALSO had to do a lot of self improvement as well and a really big part of that is being healthy. I have tried all kinds of supplements thru the years and thought I would list my top 5 that effects my overall health and pheromone usage as I believe these 2 are directly tied together.

Now I am not going to count my daily normal vitamins or supplements like my Multivitamin or Saw palmetto, I am talking about supplements that are extra and have had an impact on my pheromone effects. So here is my list and in no particular order.

I have stuck to the theory that is laid out from Attract-RX which I listed above which is

1. Hormones
2. Immune System
3. Mood

Now these 5 I am listing is in conjunction with a well balance diet and exercise of course

ok here is my list,

1. Detox Kit

I feel this is the most important one! The reason being is we all collect junk and chemicals that are not good for us over time. I use Natures Secret 7 day cleanse from Wal-Mart which is like $10 or so. Cleaning your system out every 6 months or once a year has had the biggest impact over all to my health and how I feel. My mood has improved and my immune system is much strong to. Plus I feel more consistent with my sexual drive also and have more energy.

I use more oil based pheromones because it is hot where I live. The mones tend to last longer as well with the scent and effects to. Results are much more consistent. Overall a really big improvement over then norm.

2. testosterone Support

For a man testosterone is everything and tied directly to a sense of well being and also play a HUGE part in pheromones. I m using Vigor XL patch for men from NexGen biolabs which I don`t think they make any more. Any general libido or test support supplement should do. I would definitely look for something with the main ingredients of Yohimbe, Horny goat weed, Maca, and tribulus. These are the main ingredients. Some formulas are more complete than others.

There is a night and day difference in my mood and energy and how I feel. I feel like a strong and powerful man that is very confident in who he is. The only down side is it is hard on my prostate with some brands. A good brand will not do this to much and will be balance with Saw Palmetto. This did not effect my prostate until I recently hit 40.

3. Colostrum

This on is more for the immune system. I use to take 500MG, but now I am hitting the gym hard I am use 3G per day. Colostrum works to help keep your system clean and strengthens your immune system. I feel much stronger physically to! colostrum will also help build lean muscle mass to and seems to work synergistically with my other supplements, especially my male performance one.

Now an usually thing is this seems to have a profound impact on my sweat and possibly bacteria in my sweat. I say this because my armpits and jock area does not have a bad odor like before I starting using this. My wife even noted my sweat seems cleaner and I don`t stick as much and notice this at the gym to! I started getting much strong natural hits with I started using this with my male performance blend. I believe I am sending out a natural strong healthy vibe of a strong male that is healthy and women find attractive.

I do have to note I have not tested Colostrum solo though.

4. Gaba

This is Gaba the amino acid and not Gabapentin the drug there is a difference. Gaba is a natural amino acid found mainly in the human brain and the eyes. Helps relax naturally and eases tension and stress. This is so important because if you are stress your body will have elevated cortisol levels which is not good at all. I mention this because if you are stressed all the time and have elevated cortisol levels it will impact phero usage and how you feel. People will sense this and it will either drive people away or it will stress them out.

Gaba will help manage day to day stress plus it also helps build muscle mass as well! I take about 500MG a day and at times have gone up to 1G total. I do have to mention that when first taking f you are not use to start out very low because Gaba may cause some itching to start until you adjust to it.

5. Amino Acids

Protein is the building blocks of life. I take a general amino acid supplement. I know they have all different types and some are called essential and some are non-essential. The 2 main ones to me are the
L-Arginine and L-Ornithine.

The main reason is because of sleep and Human Growth Hormone or HGH. The Amino Acids help me get that much need deep REM sleep and help s support my body in a number of ways and helps improve immune system, mood, hormone levels, energy and more. I take this right before bed time on an empty stomach.

It is very important to note the Colostrum, Gaba, and Amino acids are ALL taken on an empty stomach per the instructions.

I feel these 5 supplements have had the biggest impact on my phero usage hands down. I thought I would just share what works for me. These 5 are in addition to my daily multi as well.

The biggest and best impacts with pheromone usage have all been thru self improvement and changing myself into who I need to be and thought I would share this.

I would love to hear from others what has worked in this area?
(This post was last modified: 12-15-2019 8:59 AM by justintime469.)
12-15-2019 8:10 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
one eye this
Surprised?

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Best supplements with phero useage
01-03-2020 11:49 PM

Never tried the detox kit, I should probably do that. I've tried Yohimbe, Horny goat weed, Maca, and tribulus and a bunch of other stuff, out of all that, the Yohimbe works and the rest is maybe just a little better than placebo for me. Never tried colostrum, thanks for mentioning it. GABA works for a while until you level out, and then works again when your levels fall. I've never noticed any effect of taking aminos other than just generally feeling good that I took them. The daily multivitamin is said to be a waste but I find I don't feel as good if I don't take one, so what they say doesn't apply to me I guess.

Quote:The biggest and best impacts with pheromone usage have all been thru self improvement and changing myself into who I need to be and thought I would share this.

Self improvement... I really underestimated for the longest time how important it is to communicate with and improve yourself on a regular basis. You know all that crap about mindset and positive thinking? It isn't crap. Pheromones seem to enhance this introspectively and reinforce it socially.

If alcohol is a supplement count that in, it helps as long as you don't get stupid with it.

Don't overeat and control what you do eat. I've been meaning to ask around if there's any pheromones that suppress appetite as a self effect for a male?

Extra zinc seems to help at night.

You are the evil scientist of your desires.
01-03-2020 11:49 PM
kpown
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-04-2020 2:52 AM

i agree with your analysis of the importance of hormones, immune system and mood completely.

However, there are far more effective options

1. TRT - Testosterone replacement therapy. Most likely you are producing suboptimal test levels compared to what the average man produced 50 years ago. The "normal" rage as approved by doctors is so broad it ranges from your extreme alpha male who fucked your wife to an 80 year old man with erectile dysfunction. This range is ridiculous. Do yourself a favor and get your test levels checked. Even if they are decent, why not go for gold right? As a bodybuilder Im always on test at supraphysiological levels beyond the normal human range. Before I was even exposed to pheromones, i was told by several sexual partners that they loved my "man smell" when i woke up in the morning. I had no idea what they were talking about until now.... I get some people are scared of needles and injections. So was I. In fact, I would be willing to bet that I was in a much worse state than anyone reading this. Every time I went to Dr office for shot or blood test I would get nausea, tremors, and lightheaded. They said I had a condition called Vaso-Vagal syndrome. I realized how testosterone would change my life, I no longer wanted to be the chubby baby faced beta male I once was. On my first shot, I had my friend pin me, I passed out completely within 5 seconds of him sticking the syringe in me. I woke up completely disoriented on the floor and my vision was blurry. I then noticed i was covered in blood. My arm had a large slice in it. What? As I came to, my eyes focused in on my best friend who had administered the shot... he was terrified asking me repeatedly if i was okay. I realized that after I had passed out, I fell unconscious through a glass cabinet head first, shattering it and falling into the shards. It is a miracel that my face was not sliced up. My arms however had some cuts from the glass. I sat up, regained my senses and asked my friend: "did you get it all in?" he looked down in regret and said...No, not even a drop of it went in before you passed out... i said: Ok then, lets go again! The rest is history. I chose to tell this whole story because I hope it inspires anyone who is a little nervous to JUST DO IT -Shia lebuff (stale meme). TRT changed my life forever more than any other single decision i ever made.

2. HGH - The ultimate in immune system boosting. At 6iu of my high quality generic I have not gotten a single illness in 2 years. Before, I used to get sick several times per year ranging in severity. Hgh will also do wonders for skin quality, fat loss, muscle shaping, and sex. Do not use HGH if you have an autoimmune disorder because this shit will literally supercharge your immune system like crazy so that means you will also supercharge an autoimmune disorder.
Alternatively, you could use MK677, a potent HGH secretagogue. This compound will cause your pituitary gland to pump out drastically elevated hgh levels that mimic the natural way the body does in "pulses" over a 24 hour period.
Both of these methods of taking hgh will also make your sleep amazing

3. For mood, everyone is obviously different. For me, I find that my mood is best when im shredded, having a lot of sex, or smashing my goals in life. I think this is pretty standard for most men. I also found that my mood/confidence "baseline" was like 200% boosted when TRT kicked in for the first time. It remained this way forever.

Now as for EAAs/BCAAs. This is completely unnecessary unless you are training in a fasted state. Additionally, the rato of leucine to isoleucine and valine must be 3 to 1 to 1 respectively in order to even be effective for muscle growth or muscle sparing.The bottom line is: You will get sufficient amino acids in all protein containing foods you consume. These supplements are also pretty expensive so dont bother wasting your money here.

Gaba is great. Consider mega dosing. People note some very interesting positive effects. For example: https://www.cernovich.com/gaba-anxiety-d...elaxation/

I recommend stacking GABA with melatonin as these will both boost your endogenous HGH levels while sleeping leading to better recovery and higher quality sleep.
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2020 3:11 AM by kpown.)
01-04-2020 2:52 AM
RTBoss
Olfactory Brainwashing Genius

Rep Post

01-04-2020 12:26 PM

(01-04-2020 2:52 AM)kpown Wrote:  i agree with your analysis of the importance of hormones, immune system and mood completely.

However, there are far more effective options

1. TRT - Testosterone replacement therapy. Most likely you are producing suboptimal test levels compared to what the average man produced 50 years ago. The "normal" rage as approved by doctors is so broad it ranges from your extreme alpha male who fucked your wife to an 80 year old man with erectile dysfunction. This range is ridiculous. Do yourself a favor and get your test levels checked. Even if they are decent, why not go for gold right? As a bodybuilder Im always on test at supraphysiological levels beyond the normal human range. Before I was even exposed to pheromones, i was told by several sexual partners that they loved my "man smell" when i woke up in the morning. I had no idea what they were talking about until now.... I get some people are scared of needles and injections. So was I. In fact, I would be willing to bet that I was in a much worse state than anyone reading this. Every time I went to Dr office for shot or blood test I would get nausea, tremors, and lightheaded. They said I had a condition called Vaso-Vagal syndrome. I realized how testosterone would change my life, I no longer wanted to be the chubby baby faced beta male I once was. On my first shot, I had my friend pin me, I passed out completely within 5 seconds of him sticking the syringe in me. I woke up completely disoriented on the floor and my vision was blurry. I then noticed i was covered in blood. My arm had a large slice in it. What? As I came to, my eyes focused in on my best friend who had administered the shot... he was terrified asking me repeatedly if i was okay. I realized that after I had passed out, I fell unconscious through a glass cabinet head first, shattering it and falling into the shards. It is a miracel that my face was not sliced up. My arms however had some cuts from the glass. I sat up, regained my senses and asked my friend: "did you get it all in?" he looked down in regret and said...No, not even a drop of it went in before you passed out... i said: Ok then, lets go again! The rest is history. I chose to tell this whole story because I hope it inspires anyone who is a little nervous to JUST DO IT -Shia lebuff (stale meme). TRT changed my life forever more than any other single decision i ever made.

2. HGH - The ultimate in immune system boosting. At 6iu of my high quality generic I have not gotten a single illness in 2 years. Before, I used to get sick several times per year ranging in severity. Hgh will also do wonders for skin quality, fat loss, muscle shaping, and sex. Do not use HGH if you have an autoimmune disorder because this shit will literally supercharge your immune system like crazy so that means you will also supercharge an autoimmune disorder.
Alternatively, you could use MK677, a potent HGH secretagogue. This compound will cause your pituitary gland to pump out drastically elevated hgh levels that mimic the natural way the body does in "pulses" over a 24 hour period.
Both of these methods of taking hgh will also make your sleep amazing

3. For mood, everyone is obviously different. For me, I find that my mood is best when im shredded, having a lot of sex, or smashing my goals in life. I think this is pretty standard for most men. I also found that my mood/confidence "baseline" was like 200% boosted when TRT kicked in for the first time. It remained this way forever.

Now as for EAAs/BCAAs. This is completely unnecessary unless you are training in a fasted state. Additionally, the rato of leucine to isoleucine and valine must be 3 to 1 to 1 respectively in order to even be effective for muscle growth or muscle sparing.The bottom line is: You will get sufficient amino acids in all protein containing foods you consume. These supplements are also pretty expensive so dont bother wasting your money here.

Gaba is great. Consider mega dosing. People note some very interesting positive effects. For example: https://www.cernovich.com/gaba-anxiety-d...elaxation/

I recommend stacking GABA with melatonin as these will both boost your endogenous HGH levels while sleeping leading to better recovery and higher quality sleep.

Anyone considering TRT should be aware of the risks. Science still hasn't really been able to make up its mind about the long and short term effects, and how it affects all-cause mortality rates.

https://www.mdedge.com/endocrinology/art...stosterone

I've used test at supraphysiological levels in the past, among other steroids (Anavar, NPP, Dbol, Tren Ace, Masteron). Felt great, for sure, but after having kids - I don't want to mess with the unknown (even as careful as I was with support supps and PCT). I know you aren't advocating anything other than TRT, here, so I digress.

GABA is an interesting supplement. When I've taken up to 1 gram - in the past - it's made me feel like I can't catch my breath. Not a fun feeling. While there are GABA receptors in the stomach, it does not pass the BBB (blood-brain barrier). That being the case, I prefer l-theanine, as it does indeed pass the BBB and then increases GABA in the brain. It also has not been shown to have any negative side effects, even at doses of 600-800 mg at a time.

My go-to natural testosterone enhancer is boron. I take 6-10 mg per day. It's also great to take along with vitamin D3 and K2 for increasing bone density. May lower E2, as well. Finally, I supplement with magnesium threonate and diglycinate.

My Journal
01-04-2020 12:26 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

abn1391
Shameless

Rep Post

01-04-2020 5:45 PM

Maca increases self effects and and effects on others for me.
(This post was last modified: 01-04-2020 5:45 PM by abn1391.)
01-04-2020 5:45 PM
one eye this
Surprised?

Rep Post

01-04-2020 6:50 PM

I really need to get some blood done and find out a few things medically, test levels being one of them. I'd consider TRT if needed but not without checking my blood. I don't get sick very often, maybe once a year. I'm in the US, so any HGH would have to be under a doctors care anyway.

Quote:For mood, everyone is obviously different. For me, I find that my mood is best when im shredded, having a lot of sex, or smashing my goals in life.

Sex is important to my mood, and as much as I try for it not to matter, it does. Intimacy is harder to come by than orgasms, though, and ultimately more influential on my mood. Being shredded must be amazing for your mood and self esteem. What you just said there might cause me to value it more than I do. I've been starting to realize that a lot of my problems start with me, not my circumstances or other people, and every time I improve myself other goals seem to get a little easier. Having clear goals and reaching, er ... smashing them, is satisfying and really reinforces a positive attitude.

Quote: They saw that individuals who were currently using testosterone replacement therapy had a 21% increase in the risk of the composite outcome of ischemic stroke, transient ischemic attack, or myocardial infarction, compared with those who had not had hormone therapy.

In the first 6 months to 2 years after initiation of continuous treatment, the risk was even higher – at 35% – and was particularly high in individuals aged 45-59 years (at 44%).

However, the study also noted a significant 36% reduction in the risk of all-cause mortality in individuals currently using testosterone replacement therapy and a significant 28% higher risk of all-cause mortality in past users, compared with nonusers.

So those numbers are huge, and serious risks and benefits exist. Thanks for the warning and it is something that when I cross that bridge I will carefully examine.

I think with GABA as long as your body has enough, whatever that amount is, that's the end of the benefit, as is the case with so many things in the body. The effect you get from thinking about it is probably bigger than the actual effect, something I find common with a lot of supplements. It does tend to smooth out my mood, but that hasn't been a big issue since I solved some of the things causing stresses a while back.

I've used l-theanine and 5-htp in the past with good results. These helped me with cravings and poor moods when I was still smoking, which does a real number on neurotransmission. I've not needed these supplements in a long time but would say that they're worth trying if you're having issues.

I likely get enough boron from diet, but do you have anything that suggests that higher amounts are helpful? A quick search didn't come up with anything.

Magnesium is really important, I supplement with this as well. Books can and have been written on this. I think this link is relevant.

https://nootropicsdepot.com/articles/mag...upplement/

Might have to try maca again, I wasn't really looking for an effect benefit last time. I didn't find that it increases drive but then again I don't have that issue. If you could elaborate a little on the effect you think it has or any studies you know of, thanks.

You are the evil scientist of your desires.
01-04-2020 6:50 PM
kpown
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-07-2020 6:01 PM

The statistics for risks of TRT can be very much decreased due to healthy and active lifestyle/diet. Just wanted to point that out. Also I would promote going to get blood work regularly to asses your health markers.

In my experience thus far, the benefits largely outweighed the negatives. The drive, confidence and ambition are awesome.
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2020 6:02 PM by kpown.)
01-07-2020 6:01 PM
kpown
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

01-07-2020 6:04 PM

(01-04-2020 5:45 PM)abn1391 Wrote:  Maca increases self effects and and effects on others for me.

and sex drive Smile
01-07-2020 6:04 PM
Login or register to remove all advertising

KingHeem
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

01-31-2020 6:04 PM

Where can I get GABA?
01-31-2020 6:04 PM
Marcus Antonius
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

02-01-2020 10:33 AM

While GABA don't pass the BBB, the GABA analogue Phenibut or β-Phenyl-GABA does. I use it for club nights, however only very sporadic, maybe 10 to 15 times per year. When I use it I take 1.5 g, it really helps me with socializing due to the anxiolytic effect, very similar to alcohol, but without the disabling properties or the hangover. It is however quite addictive if taken continuously or too often and what's written about the rebound effects doesn't sound nice. With the described dose and frequency I didn't had negative effects so far. It's not a health supplement, but rather a game improving drug.
Health-wise I take vitamin D and K as well as Omega-3-PUFAs and Mg. I don't know the interactions with the mones, but these substances are in deficit in the western diet.
Btw, GABA should be available in any shop that sells sport and health supplements. As far as I know it is legal in all countries.
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2020 10:37 AM by Marcus Antonius.)
02-01-2020 10:33 AM

Share This Thread