Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Poll: What's the best product for my lazy man's closing?
LIIK (v. 1)
AM + X22
AM + M512
Impi Red
The Edge + X22 and/or M512
NNPA + X22 and/or M512
Other (please specify in a post)
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Best for lazy man's closing: LIIK (v1) vs. AM + X22/M512 vs. Impi Red
pherophreak
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

Best for lazy man's closing: LIIK (v1) vs. AM + X22/M512 vs. Impi Red
06-06-2018 1:28 PM

I'm just wondering what the best products are sexual/sensual attraction and escalation in bars/nightclubs/college parties is. I'm generally looking for ONS/FWBs right now, so not as interested in romance/imprinting/long-term stuff except as it would help towards those goals.

I tend to be shy and too nice with girls so I have problems communicating my sexuality and flirting/escalating on girls beyond very platonic topics that don't really excite them and get me to be considered for intimacy/sex with them. Obviously I need to work on my game to for this, and I actively am, watching a good bit of RSD and trying to fail fast so I can learn from my mistakes.

However, I think mones can be a very helpful part of my journey towards more success, and so I'm just wondering what the best blends are for getting girls to give me IOIs and come up and approach me. I really appreciate girls showing sexual interest in me because it gives me the confidence to go up and steer things in that direction and hopefully it takes down their bitch shields/shit testing somewhat. At the same time, I'm not one of those guys that's just sitting in a corner, waiting and hoping for the mones to do all the work.

TL;DR: I guess I'm just wondering what the best "lazy man's blends" are for someone in my position that has trouble approaching and escalating. Anything that will make get girls to be magnetized to me and be flirty/sexually interested would be great. If you don't want to read my thoughts on the different products I'm considering, please at least vote on my poll above. Thanks Ok

It seems like LIIK is the standard answer to someone in my position, now that AD seems to be back to their former glory, or at least close. However, I've read a lot about the "motor mouth" effect of Glace and that doesn't seem to be the best way to add a social/comfort aspect because it goes too far and adds in some mindless conversation, which I'm not interested in.

So I'm thinking that make a mix with AM, which seems perfect for me in terms of night game sexual attraction with a better social would be ideal. I think X22 and/or M512 would be best based on what I've read, especially since Fishdude recommended the combo of them highly. I have read some saying that X22 can make it hard to close girls, but maybe AM would take care of that? I think that X22 would be better than Bliss and/or SXD-9, because of the magnetism/strong selfies I read about of houseofpheromones and elsewhere, but I'm not sure.

My other idea was Impi Red from LaCroy, which seems like an oldie but a great mix of social/sexual for the younger crowd. I'm guessing that it would work better for me than SXD-9 here too, but I am thinking that something like AM + X22/M512 would work better than it because those products are more specialized.

Finally, I'm considering trying the old combo of Scent of Eros + New Pheromone Additive with NNPA and/or Edge Diesel plus a social, instead of using AM. Both of those seem a lot more intense and harder to use for a beginner like me though, plus I like what I've read about the alpha and charismatic nature of AM and the LaCroy products don't seem to have those effects as much.

I know this was a lot, thanks for reading it if you got this far haha. Any suggestions and/or advice are appreciated, but I'd prefer to keep it to the topic of mones rather than game/life advice.
06-06-2018 1:28 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Blacky Chan
Serious Poster

Sex: Male

Rep Post

RE: Best for lazy man's closing: LIIK (v1) vs. AM + X22/M512 vs. Impi Red
06-06-2018 3:23 PM

Based on your wants, I think something from Axe is better suited to your goals.
06-06-2018 3:23 PM
kocik2000
Contributes Regularly

Rep Post

06-06-2018 4:02 PM

(06-06-2018 3:23 PM)Blacky Chan Wrote:  Based on your wants, I think something from Axe is better suited to your goals.

Voted for other , I second axe
06-06-2018 4:02 PM
mark-in-dallas
Administrator

06-06-2018 4:05 PM

We have an entire forum with threads asking and answering which products members think work best for a multitude of scenarios, HERE, yet you are posting thread after thread asking the same questions that have been asked and answered many times before.

Stop posting new threads before looking to see if your questions have already been asked and answered.

Nobody changes until the pain of staying the same becomes greater than the pain of change....
06-06-2018 4:05 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
jb20
Serious Poster

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

06-11-2018 4:38 AM

No lazy man's mones. Sorry. What works is being good looking,well groomed , having a good mind set(wanting to make women feel better after meeting you;don't be desperate or be angry with women or try to manipulate them) + some mones. Snip:you can't put varnish on rotten wood. A sexual such as m3x, AM,hookup or evolve might help if and only if your have your shit together.
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2018 4:47 AM by jb20.)
06-11-2018 4:38 AM
Login or register to remove all advertising

pherophreak
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

06-11-2018 6:10 PM

To the Axe trolls, I'm more of Old Spice guy Sun bespectacled

(06-11-2018 4:38 AM)jb20 Wrote:  No lazy man's mones. Sorry. What works is being good looking,well groomed , having a good mind set(wanting to make women feel better after meeting you;don't be desperate or be angry with women or try to manipulate them) + some mones. Snip:you can't put varnish on rotten wood. A sexual such as m3x, AM,hookup or evolve might help if and only if your have your shit together.

I couldn't respond for a while over here to this thread but I guess I've become established enough to get posting privileges. Thanks so much for your considerate and detailed response man. I am fairly aware of the lifestyle/game factors at play and of course am working on those as well. I really like what you said about the mindset and not being desperate, personally tho I'd take it on step farther and say it's all about making myself as I meet people.

I don't want to go into that concept too much rn but it's a very popular concept described in much of the PUA/game techniques out there, basically the idea is to remove all attachment to any outcomes and focus on learning and having fun. That idea is transformational for someone like me that tends to be a big people pleaser and way too self conscious about external approval.

I feel like everyone is misunderstanding what I meant by creating this thread. I did't mean "what mones will let me sit in a corner and have girls lining up to come home with me" (as I'm assuming the Axe trolls were assuming). What I meant was "what mones will accelerate/accentuate my natural game/attraction techniques as much as at all possible?"

Overall, the idea is to powerfully supplement the lifestyle stuff I'm doing based on learning pickup techniques, reading The Red Pill, pursuing my passions, etc. I'm a huge believer in the power of substances/nootropics and I very much believe that mones could be even more transformational than those, if I can just work out the right ones to buy.

It depends on one's definition of course, but I believe that the power and existence of "lazy man's blends" has been well documented by well respected users like stefdude (re: LIIK), theLaw, (re: ACE + Core), and quite a few others, if one looks in the right places.

I think a blend of a social and a little bit of a sexual will be my best bet for this.
(This post was last modified: 06-11-2018 6:12 PM by pherophreak.)
06-11-2018 6:10 PM
theLaw

Rep Post

06-11-2018 6:34 PM

(06-11-2018 6:10 PM)pherophreak Wrote:  I feel like everyone is misunderstanding what I meant by creating this thread. I did't mean "what mones will let me sit in a corner and have girls lining up to come home with me" (as I'm assuming the Axe trolls were assuming). What I meant was "what mones will accelerate/accentuate my natural game/attraction techniques as much as at all possible?"

It's not a misunderstanding. Some members have just been around long enough to spot a troll when they see one.

You've already lost all credibility with other members by refusing to answer basic questions like which products you own, and compulsively asking question after question without even bothering to use the search function.

At this point, you've already outed yourself, so keep running your scam as other members just ignore you. If you weren't so impatient, you would have been harder to spot, but all trolls have the same achilles-heel, no self control.Big boss

Signatures are forum-cancer.Scout
06-11-2018 6:34 PM
stefdude

Rep Post

06-13-2018 4:38 AM

Just buy a couple of top products dude, and try them.Theory can only get you so far, since we all start from different "base" chemistry and more importantly different personalities.The way you behave while wearing a formula is the most important factor.Don't buy too many (which is pointless to tell you this because you are compulsive and most of us are guilty of overbuying) and test each one alone and for consequent uses before trying another product.The reason for this is that you may find a combo that works great, but you will learn nothing, it will be a blind victory.Later when that combo possibly stops working or you realize it's not consistent, you'll have no idea where to look for the cause or how to fix it.

A big factor is the weather in your area and if you sweat a lot.Alcohol and oils behave quite differently.

They've done studies you know...60% of the time, it works every time
(This post was last modified: 06-13-2018 4:39 AM by stefdude.)
06-13-2018 4:38 AM

Share This Thread