Hello There, Guest! Register

Login or Register to remove all advertising

1 user browsing this thread: (0 members, and 1 guest).

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 5 Average
Best M3X combo !
JaK99
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

RE: Best M3X combo !
02-17-2018 3:31 PM

(02-17-2018 11:48 AM)avi Wrote:  @Konstantine, start with 1 M3X + 2drops Manimal2 and up the dose.
@JaK99, when You purchased LIIK v.1 ?

Sent from my LG-H815 G4 with Tapatalk

Jan 2018, I read all the negatives about the changes but I figured I would try it myself. I can't compare it to the old stuff but it definitely works
02-17-2018 3:31 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Login or register to remove all advertising

Boss
Asian Hunter

Sex: Often Please

Rep Post

02-18-2018 11:16 AM

(02-10-2018 3:58 PM)JaK99 Wrote:  So turns out l2k v1 and m3x worked great together for me. I wore 2 spray l2k at a bar and it just felt like it wasn't quite enough. Brought the party back to my place and went to reapply, saw m3x on my shelf and the little devil on my shoulder said do it. So I did and lets just say WOW.

I'm definitely interested in trying core + m3x.

Hi JaK99, can you elaborate on the WOW hit ?
Also target age and details please.

Thanks

Focus My Arsenal : Xist, lB, Evolve, Core, A314 rev32, NA, Cohesion, Wolf, A1, AV, PI, MAG, SOE, NPA, DP, Glacé, HS, A4A and etc...

My Journal : http://pherotruth.com/Thread-The-Conqueror-Journal
02-18-2018 11:16 AM
JaK99
Getting comfortable

Sex:

Rep Post

02-18-2018 2:53 PM

29 and 26. I'll post more details in my journal when I start it but let's just say the bi attraction for l2k still works or is still there
02-18-2018 2:53 PM
Snoopyace

Sex: Male

Rep Post

02-19-2018 7:54 PM

I s'pose that this classifies as a combo. M3X in fury scent (full bottle) with 5 drops of Copulins X copulins added into the bottle and shaken well. Let sit one week and try it out.

Had a fun day while out running errands. M3X is still one of the most consistent performers I have for attention (mostly positive). 2 sprays split between the tops of the hands and the sides of the neck. WHOO! Big Grin I felt good. REALLY good. Could only smell the copulins for about 2 minutes, maximum but their presence was really felt. Walking around various stores, black women did not seem to like me very much. I interacted with 4 or 5 and they were politely distant and wanted me gone as quickly as possible. Never had that experience while wearing M3X before so I will assume it was the copulins. Caucasian women seemed pretty universal in their appreciation of my experiment, however. I did notice the same thing I always see with M3X. If you engage someone and smile, they light up. If you don't and maintain the angry resting face, people will practically dive out of your way.

I happened to interact with two natural redheads and the M3X + cops combo seemed to hit them like a freight train. The first looked like a female version of Carrot Top and was probably in her early 50's (you're welcome for me not adding a photo). The other was about 23 or 24 and looked like Sophie Turner (sorry I did not include a photo). Damn. She was absolutely amazing. The instant I engaged both of them in conversation it was as though someone flipped a switch and they felt the need to talk to me. Much KINO was had from both. Found out that Sophie was a receptionist at a local construction company (for those keeping score I'm in my mid 40's and look like the love child of John Candy and Drew Carey) but comedy is my strong suit. I had her cracking up for about 5 minutes until she took my phone from my hand and called hers so I could have her number if I ever wanted to go out. My wedding band was in full display the whole time. *shrugs*

I got home (feeling guilty) just after my bride got home from work. Within 5 minutes of me cracking a joke about getting hit on by a goddess half my age, I made the suggestion that we should have a nooner. Once I initiated, she took over from there and we had just finished up when it was time to very quickly get dressed and wait for the kid to come home from school. Nooners and quickies aren't really her M.O. anymore so this was a big hit for me. Air kiss

Been playing with so many new things but I have to remember that this needs a regular spot in our playtime rotation. Tomorrow I get my LPMP mad scientist blend. 1 part Hunter Trapper, 1 part Perfect Match and 3 drops of Essence of Woman copulins. All in LP: Homme scent. Looking forward to trying this one out. For the record 3 parts Perfect Match to 1 part Wanted Man also works really well but is more of a bonding blend with a sexual kick and not the other way around.

Edited to correct grammatical errors that I did not notice upon first proofread.

"The bill comes due. Always!" To take umbrage

If only closed minds came with closed mouths. Razz
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2018 7:57 PM by Snoopyace.)
02-19-2018 7:54 PM
jrd6867
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-05-2018 6:11 AM

So far I am very impressed with M3X as a stand alone. It gets things going by itself for sure!

But being daring I did 3 sprays of M3X, 3 drops of GOA (both unscented) and used Pure Instinct ( yes the cheap Walmart/Amazon stuff) as a cover scent I think about 5-6 drops. WOW!! Talk about females getting a bad case of crushy giggly fall out! Not sure of the amount of mones or couplins in Pure Instinct but it for sure adds some touchy feely high spirited vibes. Hits the highschool to mid 20's very hard. Huge dialated pupils and will try and rub their head on the app points and when you get ready to leave they will say how much they will miss you and ask if you can stay longer.

Same results as above for the older ladies but I had to up the M3X.

From my testing of over a week or two this combination has ALOT of disinhibition or intoxicated feeling on women. It is still very cold here so doses might get smaller as it starts getting warmer.
03-05-2018 6:11 AM

MMM

Rep Post

03-05-2018 12:35 PM

(03-05-2018 6:11 AM)jrd6867 Wrote:  So far I am very impressed with M3X as a stand alone. It gets things going by itself for sure!

But being daring I did 3 sprays of M3X, 3 drops of GOA (both unscented) and used Pure Instinct ( yes the cheap Walmart/Amazon stuff) as a cover scent I think about 5-6 drops. WOW!! Talk about females getting a bad case of crushy giggly fall out! Not sure of the amount of mones or couplins in Pure Instinct but it for sure adds some touchy feely high spirited vibes. Hits the highschool to mid 20's very hard. Huge dialated pupils and will try and rub their head on the app points and when you get ready to leave they will say how much they will miss you and ask if you can stay longer.

Same results as above for the older ladies but I had to up the M3X.

From my testing of over a week or two this combination has ALOT of disinhibition or intoxicated feeling on women. It is still very cold here so doses might get smaller as it starts getting warmer.

And that was? Wizard

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
03-05-2018 12:35 PM
jrd6867
Checking out the place

Sex:

Rep Post

03-08-2018 7:47 AM

I had to use 5 sprays of M3X before the older ladies would respond with giggly touchy feely trying to get close and flirt. For some reason this combo really imprints.
03-08-2018 7:47 AM
MMM

Rep Post

03-08-2018 9:12 AM

(03-08-2018 7:47 AM)jrd6867 Wrote:  I had to use 5 sprays of M3X before the older ladies would respond with giggly touchy feely trying to get close and flirt. For some reason this combo really imprints.

And what would be the age range of OLDER LADIES to you be, JR? whistle

Thanks!

I am MORE than a sausage with feet, but you, Miss, since you're sexy, you can treat me as such if you want! ALL NIGHT LONG!! Preved
(This post was last modified: 03-08-2018 9:13 AM by MMM.)
03-08-2018 9:12 AM
xtraspecial
Serious Poster

Rep Post

03-09-2018 3:32 PM

(02-09-2018 4:57 AM)TheManInTheFedora Wrote:  I believe that M3X might already contain P83 disinhibitor molecule.

http://www.pheromoneessentials.com/apex-...3x-review/

A little more than halfway down it states that thundr pretty much confirmed that it has P83.

I also think it has a little TAC in it along with P83. TAC is the mother of all dis inhibitors, especially with women
03-09-2018 3:32 PM

Share This Thread